Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔶LAMDEN🔶Blockchain Interoperability & Rapid Development - page 9. (Read 28589 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Everyone please check out the tech developments and support it as the development of Lamden goes forward - here is the lastest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIZMvemLFGk
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
does that mean you need to have 100K token to have a masternode?

Yes

That's a pretty steep price, even with the significantly reduced rates -- for a retail investor, that is.

Right, I don't think the price was designed with retail investor in mind though.  Stu mentioned in the chat they pretty much want investors that are in it for the long haul, and not the investor that could hop in and out. I think the idea was the commercial investor.

Does it work in a similar way to Lisk, were you have to have a large amount of coins to forge/stake but you can earn rewards by holding coins and voting for delegates from you wallet?
Activity: 154
Merit: 0

Yes

That's a pretty steep price, even with the significantly reduced rates -- for a retail investor, that is.

Right, I don't think the price was designed with retail investor in mind though.  Stu mentioned in the chat they pretty much want investors that are in it for the long haul, and not the investor that could hop in and out. I think the idea was the commercial investor.
Activity: 39
Slow to this update, but according to the AMA, masternode cost will be 100K shares.  Not exactly sure how/if masternodes are compensated in this feeless system though.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Merit: 10
Hi everyone!
Here is a new telegram group on Russian https://t.me/lamdenchat_Rus in cooperation with the project Lamden
Join us and feel free to ask any questions
Activity: 980
Merit: 152
Is there a wallet for tau yet? If not where can I store them for now? Wallets supporting tau? Thanks

You can use Metamask, myetherwallet. Also have ledger and bitbox hardware wallet.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Lamden Dev Update — February 9th, 2018 https://blog.lamden.io/lamden-dev-update-february-9th-2018-1214d1d5bc58

This week we made steady progress on our Clove, Cilantro, and Seneca functionality. Progress is picking up with our new developers, and we have also begun onboarding additional trial-devs. We are excited to share them with you when we launch our new website in the coming weeks.
Activity: 3
Is there a wallet for tau yet? If not where can I store them for now? Wallets supporting tau? Thanks
does anyone know when the token burn is happening and how many are being burnt?

Activity: 92
I think the best time to buy the token is somewhere RIGHT NOW!!!

At 0.17$ it looks super cheap to me. I already bought some. Can't wait for your new roadmap Smiley
Activity: 179
Hi.
How much was the ICO price?
1eth=9630TAU
at this price already 30x from ico price

Only 3x . Not 30x
Check out a snippet from the Lamden AMA that took place days ago (spoiler: mention of masternodes):

https://www.reddit.com/r/lamden/comments/7ta9qw/stus_ama_on_the_biz_discord_a_must_read/

Don't forget to use the discord link to catch up on the full AMA.

Activity: 21
I like the idea of the project, and I believe atomic swaps are gonna be big this year. What finally convinced me to buy was the price drop and the AMA on discord.
Hope the Team keeps on going to accomplish the roadmap
The telegram group Crypto consultancy said Lamden have some exchange and partnership announcements coming in 2 to 3 weeks. Might be time to get some more while the price is down.

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Can I get some examples of something already built on this platform?
Activity: 32
will there be a tokenburn? I saw it a few weeks ago and now i cant find it anymore.
WIll it still happen and if yes when?
Pages:
Jump to: