Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 120. (Read 281476 times)

Activity: 479
Merit: 250
BTW, I just bought a nice size ad on btcclicks for all my referral builder members!

You can check on (some) of my marketing efforts here: http://www.tinylinks.co/ugNR (I will post when I but ad space for members links here)

The link is also now found in my signature so you can check up on my work  Wink

Thanks for continuing your work!! Things really ramped up yesterday! Shocked
Much appreciated
Activity: 546
Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network
Payments over the weekend or suspended again?

No weekend payments. Good luck with future earnings!

Can anybody help me change my wallet in my account? I was advised this topic in our forum.
In my account in the "Profile" option is no editing of payment data (including wallet settings), there are only fields for editing of personal data. My wallet is changed after system reinstallation (I forgot to make a backup copy of the old wallet), now I need to combine it with the account.
I really hope for help. Sorry for my english - I write through the translator Google.

Sends us a PM and we will address your issue. Thanks.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

Can anybody help me change my wallet in my account? I was advised this topic in our forum.
In my account in the "Profile" option is no editing of payment data (including wallet settings), there are only fields for editing of personal data. My wallet is changed after system reinstallation (I forgot to make a backup copy of the old wallet), now I need to combine it with the account.
I really hope for help. Sorry for my english - I write through the translator Google.

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
SELL IT FAST....     BEFORE THE DEAL WILL BE OVER....

Amount Decreasing every Minutes.....
BEST BUY ORDER According to Current Market.........

Visit : https://coin-swap.net/market/LAT/BTC
Activity: 17
http://latium.cc/?a_aid=53c69178eb5b5

May I suggest a little 'BUY' pressure at Bittrex? If everyone just keeps dumping LAT that would sort of suck...

I second this thought. What's the point of dumping them for pennies. The devs obviously have long term plans for the coin. They haven't even spent 1 coin of operational LAT.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Bass Player
You guys complaining about LAT are funny...

It is not a pyramid scheme. A pyramid scheme requires payment of some sort to go to new investors... this is free...
What it is is 'network marketing'. This is a rather unique way to do distribution and it rewards those who build a network. Those that do build a large network are actually helping get this coin into more and more hands...

The DEV IS INDEED sitting on a pile of coins... those coins are paying the initial 5 LAT and subsequent network marketing efforts...
After the distribution time is over the remaining coins are going to be publically destroyed...

Why is this innovative?

As a distribution model, it rewards those who work the hardest building a network... those people, BTW, are the ones increasing adoption and perhaps the value of the coin. So it makes sense to reward good networkers more LAT... Many POS coins start by giving an equal amount to everyone. This is actually MORE FAIR because it gives people who work hard at networking a bigger slice of the pie...

I am also sort of interested to see if traditional network marketers pick up on this coin.... those big networkers could easily adopt this coin for their other projects increasing the value of LAT down the road...

The coin is still very cheap to purchase... at Bittrex for example. You could simply just buy a bunch and sit on them at let them stake....

A network marketer would say these are different 'streams' of income....

IF you know someone who does Amway, or similar and is curious about Bitcoins SHOW THEM THIS. It costs nothing to get involved and perhaps the sky is the limit...

Only one other POS coin has such a truly innovative form of distribution... and that is CLAM

The rest are all sort of variations on the same theme...

Activity: 210
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

May I suggest a little 'BUY' pressure at Bittrex? If everyone just keeps dumping LAT that would sort of suck...

Yes never sell your LAT for under 14000 and if you can hold out for 20000 and the buyers will come up to our numbers  Wink
Activity: 210
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
Make Sure To Vote For Latium At:  https://hitbtc.com/vote (1 Vote Per Day/Per IP)  Grin

YEAH! We Moved Up One Place....Keep Voting!

Tell your referrals to vote as well  Cool

Vote! Payments are coming today Smiley

BTW, I just bought a nice size ad on btcclicks for all my referral builder members!

You can check on (some) of my marketing efforts here: http://www.tinylinks.co/ugNR (I will post when I but ad space for members links here)

The link is also now found in my signature so you can check up on my work  Wink

Very good work. In 48 hours I had 5 referrals.... Hope they will be interested to Latium.
i think i was 1 of karlb first investers and if all my approved and unapproved go through i will have made my investment back and i still have the rest of my life to go , although i have man flu at the moment and all men know that can be fatal  Grin
keep up the good work  Smiley

Great! I'm glad to hear its working for my members. I have big plans for the near future and it will only get better for all of us  Cool
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
and at last he wrote down in signature
***LATIUM cannot discuss personal account details on the forum. If you have an issue regarding an account or payment, please send a direct message. Thanks!
hahahah lol

He is tired of telling people LATIUM cannot discuss personal account details on the forum. But ,,,,,,,
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Bass Player
http://latium.cc/?a_aid=53c69178eb5b5

Activity: 406
HELLO ADMIN
PLEASE I NEED HELP
I HAVE MORE THEN 2 WEEK HAVE ACCOUNT WITH LATIUM
I HAVE DOWNLOAD THE WALLET
I TAKE FIRT 5 LAT
AND AFTER THAT NO MORE PAY
 I HAVE MANY REFF
THIS MY ACCOUNT

PLEASE SIR HELP ME
i have good wallet
and good reff
and i  make my link wallet in my account and i click the button pay me
i dont understand why dont pay me

please please help me admin
contct me here [email protected]
i wait u sir
please help me
thx

You might or might not have read in many, multiple, various, posts on this forum that we DO NOT ADDRESS personal account information on the forum. Please send us a private message and we will be glad to look into your issue. Thanks!

Latium you should write this in post #1 with bold and red color  Grin

Good thinking...beginning to feel like we are repeating ourselves!
Just trying to help  Wink
Activity: 98

Coin-Swap.net home of LAT!

Markets
LAT/BTC
Current 24hr volume 6.87 BTC

Join our IRC channel
#coin-swap

Registration
Register

MFA Authentication
How to setup MFA with Google Authenticator

Support
Contact

Deposits
Confirmations are currently set to 10. You can watch the status of your deposit from your Deposit page.
HELLO ADMIN
PLEASE I NEED HELP
I TAKE FIRT 5 LAT
 I HAVE MANY REFF
THIS MY ACCOUNT

PLEASE SIR HELP ME
i have good wallet
and good reff

i wait u sir
please help me
thx

You might or might not have read in many, multiple, various, posts on this forum that we DO NOT ADDRESS personal account information on the forum. Please send us a private message and we will be glad to look into your issue. Thanks!

Good thinking...beginning to feel like we are repeating ourselves!
Activity: 406
HELLO ADMIN
PLEASE I NEED HELP
I TAKE FIRT 5 LAT
 I HAVE MANY REFF
THIS MY ACCOUNT

PLEASE SIR HELP ME
i have good wallet
and good reff

i wait u sir
please help me
thx

Activity: 93
Hard activity on Bittrex.com Everyone wants to buy Latium lol  Grin

BTC Vol
0.08198820 BTC
LAT Vol
676.03289244 LAT

HELLO ADMIN
PLEASE I NEED HELP
I TAKE FIRT 5 LAT
 I HAVE MANY REFF
THIS MY ACCOUNT

PLEASE SIR HELP ME
i have good wallet
and good reff

i wait u sir
please help me
thx

Activity: 7
HELLO ADMIN
PLEASE I NEED HELP
I TAKE FIRT 5 LAT
 I HAVE MANY REFF
THIS MY ACCOUNT
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-mhaBhVmaR_w/U9JvKd9xDRI/AAAAAAAABEA/4O3wR3WL2w0/h120/2014-07-25_15-09-46.png

PLEASE SIR HELP ME
i have good wallet
and good reff
and i  make my link wallet in my account and i click the button pay me

i wait u sir
please help me
thx
Activity: 39
Make Sure To Vote For Latium At:  https://hitbtc.com/vote (1 Vote Per Day/Per IP)  Grin

YEAH! We Moved Up One Place....Keep Voting!

Tell your referrals to vote as well  Cool

Vote! Payments are coming today Smiley

The link is also now found in my signature so you can check up on my work  Wink

Very good work. In 48 hours I had 5 referrals.... Hope they will be interested to Latium.
i think i was 1 of karlb first investers and if all my approved and unapproved go through i will have made my investment back and i still have the rest of my life to go , although i have man flu at the moment and all men know that can be fatal  Grin
keep up the good work  Smiley
Jump to: