Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 125. (Read 281476 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
July 22, 2014, 02:08:02 AM
Hello,

I have a problem. I installed the latium wallet in my main computer because I didn't know that I must leave it open to have other latium. Now I want to transfer this wallet to my laptop (becase the laptop is better for me to leave 24 hours open).

I have the install file of my wallet in my main pc. It is enough to install this file in my laptop and unininstall my wallet from the main computer or must install another new wallet in my laptop and forget (after uninstalling) the old wallet.

What must to do?

If you don't have any LAT on wallet then just install a new one on the laptop and make sure to add the payment address in your website account profile.

If you do have LAT in your current wallet, then I think you can transfer the .dat file or something to transfer your balance or just install the new wallet and then send your LAT to your new wallet ;-)

Thanks. It is easy to install the new wallet and to use it as my wallet for the latium account but I'm afraid that there must be problems with the admin (the change of wallets). Anyhow I pm him. Let's see what will tell me.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
July 22, 2014, 02:03:58 AM
Hello,

I have a problem. I installed the latium wallet in my main computer because I didn't know that I must leave it open to have other latium. Now I want to transfer this wallet to my laptop (becase the laptop is better for me to leave 24 hours open).

I have the install file of my wallet in my main pc. It is enough to install this file in my laptop and unininstall my wallet from the main computer or must install another new wallet in my laptop and forget (after uninstalling) the old wallet.

What must to do?

If you don't have any LAT on wallet then just install a new one on the laptop and make sure to add the payment address in your website account profile.

If you do have LAT in your current wallet, then I think you can transfer the .dat file or something to transfer your balance or just install the new wallet and then send your LAT to your new wallet ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
July 22, 2014, 01:40:29 AM
Hello,

What must to do?
Activity: 182
July 22, 2014, 01:19:27 AM
Vote for Latium Everyday : https://hitbtc.com/vote

We are flying up the list!  Grin Grin Grin

Keep Voting!

Use Your Computer & Smart Phone EVERYDAY!

Keep Voting By Registering account at hitbtc and your vote will be counted 10x times
Activity: 271
July 22, 2014, 01:14:27 AM
Yesterday got paid 42 Latium! Thanks a lot. Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
July 22, 2014, 12:50:19 AM
Wink Wink Wink Just got paid !!! Thank AD  Wink Wink Wink
yes me too
PS. new update is coming  Cheesy
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
July 21, 2014, 11:17:17 PM
Spanish translated op done too > https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--704272

Please add to OP.

Thanks
July 21, 2014, 10:42:06 PM

Yeah we need one of these for all languages! If you know another language, Please do what this guy did and post it in the "Local" forums for your language...it will help spread the word and maybe get you some referrals  Wink
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
July 21, 2014, 07:38:32 PM
 Wink Wink Wink Just got paid !!! Thank AD  Wink Wink Wink
July 21, 2014, 07:36:06 PM
Make Sure To Vote For Latium At:  https://hitbtc.com/vote (1 Vote Per Day/Per IP)  Grin

We will be 2nd place tonight if we keep voting!

Join hitbtc and your 1 vote counts as 10 votes!
July 21, 2014, 04:03:48 PM
Make Sure To Vote For Latium At:  https://hitbtc.com/vote (1 Vote Per Day/Per IP)  Grin

YEAH! We Moved Up One Place....Keep Voting!

Tell your referrals to vote as well  Cool

Vote! Payments are coming today Smiley

Just got paid today! TY Admin  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
July 21, 2014, 03:02:35 PM
for anyone thinking about joning karlb referal system . i joined a few days ago and i have had 1443 raw clicks , this has turned into me making about half the money it cost to join. if all the others had joined latium i would be loaded . so in a few days its been well worth it plus the fact this goes on for ever so i keep making money .
so i say thx karlb keep up the good work and if your thinking of joining get in soon  Grin

WOW, you're doing MUCH better than me. lol. But I hope to see an increase soon xD. Still glad I joined!
Activity: 48
Merit: 60
July 21, 2014, 01:21:07 PM
Can anyone explain me....

What is ' Minimum Stake age and Maximum Stake age  Undecided Huh/...
Go Mintcoin thread,there is lot of info or find peercoin pos calculator (different parameter than LAT)

Br.
Activity: 182
July 21, 2014, 12:27:14 PM
Can anyone explain me....

What is ' Minimum Stake age and Maximum Stake age  Undecided Huh/...
July 21, 2014, 12:09:58 PM

YEAH! We Moved Up One Place....Keep Voting!

Tell your referrals to vote as well  Cool

Vote! Payments are coming today Smiley
Activity: 93
July 21, 2014, 11:32:01 AM
ISR    Isracoin        13639    
LAT    Latium        13628    

This is not ok. Gotta do something again!
Activity: 271
July 21, 2014, 10:06:00 AM

How did you get payout? It 3 week over here and still no payout.

If you have not been paid out, talk to the Latium admin with a PM and he will look into it. He will be back tomorrow.

Thanks, i already pmed him. Where is he atm? On holidays?

Latium payouts resume today. Thank you for your support and patience. Best of luck with future earnings!

Sadly its my 3rd week i am waiting for my payout.
Username : [email protected]
Lat requested : 47
Activity: 93
July 21, 2014, 10:05:46 AM

If you have not been paid out, talk to the Latium admin with a PM and he will look into it. He will be back tomorrow.

Latium payouts resume today. Thank you for your support and patience. Best of luck with future earnings!

I can honestly say that I am piffd at having created an account at latium only to receive an email from you claiming someone has claimed my latium. My neighbour stated that he has not been paid either, and he has had his app running since fri.. please remove my account from your user database, since I feel conned into signing up for so called free latium, that was paid to someone else.. yeah right.. by keeping my name in your database you agree that you are a legit target for my backtrack skills..

ahhahahahahahha Grin dude u made my day ahahahahah  Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy first, you dear neighbour did not received his payment since friday because payouts were suspended for the weekend. and for the last phrase... backtrack skills?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

using my backtrack skills I just found an old pic of you and your neighbour Smiley)))))

Remind me to chuck ya the same bone latium offered, it clearly worked for you, now do you think you could refrain from thinking anything 'V' is connected to those peacefull protest twats calling themselves anonymous that clearly know nothing about how goy masons love crackin their skulls, Great movie, shame about the s*** bags behind the masks.. at least the scum let you see their face while they maul ya.. backtrack is nowt to do with that mask.. and the mask is nowt to do with anon.. when ya can prove otherwise, let me know? Now go buy a nokia, see if you can get that pic right.. then read up on the docsis 3.5 hack.. do you really know who you are talking to on these things? I guess my rant would be at the amount of crypto currencies, these websites trying to get people into something that simply cannot be worth anything due to no-one actually receiving anything that is worth anything at all, i mean, why would i wanna use an online wallet? I have a wallet..by paying my money into their own online wallets they then steal a percentage of the work i did for them in the guise of transaction fees? F**k me where's the bookies, i got money to spend.. real f'n money.. oh look, click here.. free sex..

man... i really do not understand your frustration. so you don't want a virtual wallet but you still want your coins from Latium? you also have transaction fees when you use your credit card, when you send money from a bank to another. Sure you must pay for services. No one on this planet do something for free! And trust me, you can not consider this being "work". You don't really work. You don't have a schedule, a boss, a monthly target. I think you have never had a real job. Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
July 21, 2014, 09:49:48 AM

I can honestly say that I am piffd at having created an account at latium only to receive an email from you claiming someone has claimed my latium. My neighbour stated that he has not been paid either, and he has had his app running since fri.. please remove my account from your user database, since I feel conned into signing up for so called free latium, that was paid to someone else.. yeah right.. by keeping my name in your database you agree that you are a legit target for my backtrack skills..

ahhahahahahahha Grin dude u made my day ahahahahah  Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy first, you dear neighbour did not received his payment since friday because payouts were suspended for the weekend. and for the last phrase... backtrack skills?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

using my backtrack skills I just found an old pic of you and your neighbour Smiley)))))

Remind me to chuck ya the same bone latium offered, it clearly worked for you, now do you think you could refrain from thinking anything 'V' is connected to those peacefull protest twats calling themselves anonymous that clearly know nothing about how goy masons love crackin their skulls, Great movie, shame about the s*** bags behind the masks.. at least the scum let you see their face while they maul ya.. backtrack is nowt to do with that mask.. and the mask is nowt to do with anon.. when ya can prove otherwise, let me know? Now go buy a nokia, see if you can get that pic right.. then read up on the docsis 3.5 hack.. do you really know who you are talking to on these things? I guess my rant would be at the amount of crypto currencies, these websites trying to get people into something that simply cannot be worth anything due to no-one actually receiving anything that is worth anything at all, i mean, why would i wanna use an online wallet? I have a wallet..by paying my money into their own online wallets they then steal a percentage of the work i did for them in the guise of transaction fees? F**k me where's the bookies, i got money to spend.. real f'n money.. oh look, click here.. free sex..
Jump to: