Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 122. (Read 281476 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
BTW, I just updated the Free Latium Splash Page Maker and its working great! Just enter the end of your latium referral link and it will give you your own copy of the splash page with your latium referral link all over it and it explains how they can get bitcoin with LAT so they will be more likely to join with you  Wink

Enjoy!

Also:

Vote for Latium Everyday : https://hitbtc.com/vote

Whats the point you are doing this? You get paid by ads or 1 of 10 visitors see your affiliate link?

All the hits to your splash page will show your link (100% of the time).

I do earn a little from 2 banner ad spots but that is just to help cover the hosting costs of the splash page (uses allot of bandwidth)

But the splash page will also help you get more referrals and they will be more active too (get referrals of their own).

Activity: 271
BTW, I just updated the Free Latium Splash Page Maker and its working great! Just enter the end of your latium referral link and it will give you your own copy of the splash page with your latium referral link all over it and it explains how they can get bitcoin with LAT so they will be more likely to join with you  Wink

Enjoy!

Also:

Whats the point you are doing this? You get paid by ads or 1 of 10 visitors see your affiliate link?

Enjoy!

Also:

Hi, as you might have read before on many posts, we don't address personal account details on the forum. If you'd like to discuss that with us, please send a PM. Thanks!

I cant send any message. I am still waiting for your answer sir! Smiley

Everyone can send messages....if you get an error just wait for 120 seconds and try to send again. It will go through.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
karlb how come you always seem to get paid out ,i click on payout and wait and the next day its back to request payout .
iam sorry but latium admins need to work harder on these issues .
i have a few referrals as you know since your promoting my account and i think these small issues are what is stopping people going through with the whole process .
i would love to see this coin work , ive spent money on it , so admin plz try and get it sorted  Smiley
just got paid today!  Cool

TY Admin

LATIUM ROCKS!
Activity: 1
Hi, as you might have read before on many posts, we don't address personal account details on the forum. If you'd like to discuss that with us, please send a PM. Thanks!

I cant send any message. I am still waiting for your answer sir! Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network
July 23, 2014, 04:17:22 PM
Activity: 126
July 23, 2014, 04:12:28 PM
Latium 3 days without any progress on my account. Coins are being stuck in pending. Is it normal?
July 23, 2014, 12:51:56 PM
Be patient  Grin Many users have had success in earning interest. You can always increase your chances by earning more Latium through referring.
Activity: 9
July 23, 2014, 12:50:52 PM
I have done all of that... I would have thought my coins would have gone to stake.  They haven't.  I understand my chances of minting a block are low, but I wanted to see my coins in stake to know that they were doing something. 
July 23, 2014, 12:48:21 PM
I have the Latium wallet installed. Signed up on the website. Got my 5 free coins... They have just been sitting in the wallet, haven't gone to stake.  What else do I need to do to get my coins minting? Website wasn't very informative when it came to this.  It says it is automatic, but so far it doesn't look like it is...

There is information about the Latium minting process on www.Latium.cc. In order to be eligible for earning interest, your wallet must be open, unlocked and connected to the network. There is a minimum stake age of 6 hours. The more coins you have in your wallet, the more likely they will mint. Having 5 coins does not provide you with a very good chance of earning interest. There is no guaranteed time-frame for minting, however, if your wallet is open, unlocked and connected to the network it is guaranteed to eventually happen. The main takeaway, however, should be that the more coins you have in your wallet, the more opportunity you have to earn interest. Thanks!
July 23, 2014, 12:39:51 PM
I have gone through 8 pages, and nothing yet.  Do you have a page number? I'm not going through many more.
July 23, 2014, 12:17:28 PM
I have the Latium wallet installed. Signed up on the website. Got my 5 free coins... They have just been sitting in the wallet, haven't gone to stake.  What else do I need to do to get my coins minting? Website wasn't very informative when it came to this.  It says it is automatic, but so far it doesn't look like it is...

There is extensive data about the minting process in previous posts. Please refer to them. Thanks!
July 23, 2014, 12:16:12 PM
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
July 23, 2014, 09:00:37 AM
I Got Post #1000  Grin

We are flying up the list!  Grin Grin Grin

Keep Voting!

Use Your Computer & Smart Phone EVERYDAY!

you repeat yourself, so all the 1000 posts are actually worth 1 post.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
July 23, 2014, 08:58:56 AM
Latium does not address personal account details or payout statuses on the public forum. Please send a direct message. Thanks!

I pm you. Hope I will have answer...
July 23, 2014, 08:54:37 AM
Latium does not address personal account details or payout statuses on the public forum. Please send a direct message. Thanks!
legendary
July 23, 2014, 08:50:30 AM
The age of coins to become ready for minting begin from the moment they came at the wallet? So for this moment must be calculated the 6 hours before the minting?
legendary
July 23, 2014, 04:18:31 AM
Why are my commissions disappearing?  Started out with around 150 LAT approved, but the number keeps going down.  LAT paid is zero and I don't have any in my wallet.

See if you have not put the wallet address at the needed place....
Jump to: