Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 38. (Read 281476 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
September 22, 2014, 08:00:30 PM
The new changes have really fixed the Latium system!

http://s29.postimg.org/vewjh6s0n/karlb187latrefs.jpg

Now is the time to promote the hell out of this coin!

Karl's right, this system was very good and stable!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
September 22, 2014, 07:39:24 PM
The new changes have really fixed the Latium system!

Now is the time to promote the hell out of this coin!

September 22, 2014, 04:48:16 PM

I am holding a bounty for the first person to make a Latium Faucet Script!  Grin

NEW: Latium Faucet Script Bounty >> http://latiumtalk.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6

September 22, 2014, 04:43:04 PM
what is 2nd tier and 3rd tier etc... Huh

Your direct affiliate you get 5 LAT

The affiliate of your direct affiliate earns 5 LAT and you gain 2

And so on for all 100 levels

Latium is great and fantastic Grin Cheesy

Yes, I got started with LAT a while ago and I got about 350 1st level (direct) referrals and to date my Latium downline now has over 12000 member's in it AND it still has not gone all the way through the 100 levels. I have referrals in levels 1 through about 20 so I still have 80 more levels of referrals where I will earn a commission.

This is why Latium is really a viral coin and can earn you a Viral Income.  Cool

Anyone can get a huge downline of referrals if you just focus on getting real referrals and don't try to make fake accounts and cheat the LAT system.

BTW, this is not a ponzi or scam because it is 100% free and does not require any investment or cost. You get coins to join (for free) and you earn more coins for getting more (free) referrals...then you earn more coins for all the (free) signups on 100 levels under you!

This Is a Life Changer!  Grin
September 22, 2014, 02:40:00 PM

Your direct affiliate you get 5 LAT

The affiliate of your direct affiliate earns 5 LAT and you gain 2

And so on for all 100 levels

Latium is great and fantastic Grin Cheesy

http://www.latium.cc/assets/img/Commissionpayoutsm.jpg
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
September 22, 2014, 02:31:00 PM
September 21, 2014, 10:27:10 PM
NEWS:  A New Latium Community Forum Has Been Made!

Join in the discussion and let's help Latium grow.

>>>> http://latiumtalk.org

I am the creator of this new forum and I will be posting tons of great tools to help you build referrals AND...

I am holding a Grand Opening 2000LAT Giveaway!

The first 1,000 people to join the forum at http://latiumtalk.org will be entered in our grand opening LAT giveaway with a total prize pool of 2000LAT!

1st Place: 1000LAT
2nd Place: 750LAT
3rd Place: 250LAT

join us and win some LAT while helping to make LAT grow as a coin.  Grin
September 21, 2014, 06:34:56 PM
If people just use their efforts to get real referrals, they would make allot more LAT as the 100 level downline fills with real people.

Fake accounts will only get you 5LAT and it hurts the coin and the value.

Real referrals can pay you thousands of times as they refer other real people to the system.  Wink
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
September 21, 2014, 04:46:30 PM
how latium detects that current computer is already claimed Huh Can you tell me ??
which technique is being used in authticator ?? mac address ? disk voloum id ?? hwid ??
any guess ??
  Grin Grin

if anybody knows then sen me private message.. i can pay you for it

Really? Huh Huh Huh
5655 LAT you have, isn't enough yet?

Don't telling us that you asking "what method of latium authenticator" just for your "research".

Why don't you just asking to latium devs?

beacause they will not help :p

Are you sick?
of course they won't help you to abuse their system.

LOL.

Why is here someone like you exist, even trying to pay some ppl who could help him to broke the T.O.S of latium!

Angry

no problem

The identification must be as broad with several hardware IDs that will become unfeasible any attempt to get some.

Even identifying the authentication should not be so simple to make practical, and certainly should be secondary measures to eliminate fraud!

Latium is great

Long live Latium \ o / \ o / \ o / \

I'm agree with you
more and more ppl trying to broke latium T.O.S, lat devs will working harder to improve their system. Grin Grin Grin
September 21, 2014, 04:37:43 PM
how latium detects that current computer is already claimed Huh Can you tell me ??
which technique is being used in authticator ?? mac address ? disk voloum id ?? hwid ??
any guess ??
  Grin Grin

Really? Huh Huh Huh

Don't telling us that you asking "what method of latium authenticator" just for your "research".

Are you sick?

LOL.

Why is here someone like you exist, even trying to pay some ppl who could help him to broke the T.O.S of latium!

Angry

no problem

The identification must be as broad with several hardware IDs that will become unfeasible any attempt to get some.

Even identifying the authentication should not be so simple to make practical, and certainly should be secondary measures to eliminate fraud!

Latium is great

Long live Latium \ o / \ o / \ o / \
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
September 21, 2014, 04:30:14 PM
any guess ??
  Grin Grin

How much can you pay for this information?
September 21, 2014, 04:12:36 PM
any guess ??
  Grin Grin

Really? Huh Huh Huh

Are you sick?

LOL.

Angry
September 21, 2014, 03:59:00 PM
any guess ??
  Grin Grin

Really? Huh Huh Huh

September 21, 2014, 03:46:05 PM
any guess ??
  Grin Grin

Really? Huh Huh Huh

September 21, 2014, 02:46:42 PM
any guess ??
  Grin Grin

September 21, 2014, 02:34:40 PM
any guess ??
  Grin Grin
September 21, 2014, 01:27:05 PM

Latium is the best "marketing" coin and you can join us at http://latiumtalk.org to learn some great tips on finding new referrals and great places to promote your latium link. The Latiumtalk.org forum is brand new but it will be filled with great tips and help for the Latium community.

September 21, 2014, 12:36:31 AM
Long Live Latium (LAT)  Grin

If your not a Latium member....then join now because your missing out on a great community and income stream.   Cheesy
Activity: 182
September 20, 2014, 10:36:21 PM
Thx for ripping me off Karl...

I am sorry bud and I do not mean to do that to you. If you want, you can join on latiumtalk.org and help us as we grow.

I just wanted to make a real forum on a real domain (http://latiumtalk.org ) and not have our main forum on a free blogger.  Wink

I checked out your forum and seen only your few posts. I will get this forum running and I will fill it with great tools to help everyone.

I invite everyone to join in and add to the discussions and tips.

As I said I will enter the first 1000 latiumtalk.org forum member's into my 2000LAT giveaway for free.  Grin

Help spread the word and I also have an area just for trading methods to teach people how to trade LAT the right way.

I have many ideas for LAT and this is just the start.   Cool

Well I had plans to evolve MY Latium Talk into that, but I guess no one ever said the game is fair
September 20, 2014, 10:25:08 PM
Thx for ripping me off Karl...

I am sorry bud and I do not mean to do that to you. If you want, you can join on latiumtalk.org and help us as we grow.

I just wanted to make a real forum on a real domain (http://latiumtalk.org ) and not have our main forum on a free blogger.  Wink

I checked out your forum and seen only your few posts. I will get this forum running and I will fill it with great tools to help everyone.

I invite everyone to join in and add to the discussions and tips.

As I said I will enter the first 1000 latiumtalk.org forum member's into my 2000LAT giveaway for free.  Grin

Help spread the word and I also have an area just for trading methods to teach people how to trade LAT the right way.

I have many ideas for LAT and this is just the start.   Cool

I'm already there

Let's spread the Latium

'll all win
Pages:
Jump to: