Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 42. (Read 281476 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
September 18, 2014, 12:47:48 PM
yes we are the next winner Wink

https://hitbtc.com/vote
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
September 18, 2014, 12:30:16 PM
The 100% AUTO/INSTANT payout is a VEERRRRYYY attractive feature.

Yes it is and it will bring LAT back up to values never seen yet!  Grin

Buy Buy Buy!

And Hold Hold Hold for the near future  Wink

btw, I added my hitbtc vote Wink
Activity: 182
September 18, 2014, 11:28:41 AM
leading at hitbtc but BARELY. People need to continue voting

http://hitbtc.com/vote

Activity: 56
September 18, 2014, 10:19:09 AM
now we're leading in hitbtc   Tongue
Activity: 9
September 18, 2014, 09:33:18 AM
hi guys.look at the hitbtc.com/vote.we coming to winning,just we need more people to vote latium.our voting is 54325 and sharkcoin is 56492.ti is a little discrepancy.we just need working hard
now difference is 400
Activity: 6
September 18, 2014, 07:18:54 AM
hi guys.look at the hitbtc.com/vote.we coming to winning,just we need more people to vote latium.our voting is 54325 and sharkcoin is 56492.ti is a little discrepancy.we just need working hard
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
September 18, 2014, 12:23:47 AM
latium price of the day: 2225 satoshi and still going down.
September 17, 2014, 10:59:48 PM

Yes it is and it will bring LAT back up to values never seen yet!  Grin

Buy Buy Buy!

And Hold Hold Hold for the near future  Wink
Activity: 182
September 17, 2014, 09:18:15 PM
September 17, 2014, 07:56:46 PM
A couple hours ago someone dump 10000 coins, price crashed from 3500 to 100.

Great time to buy buy buy  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
September 17, 2014, 07:19:12 PM
A couple hours ago someone dump 10000 coins, price crashed from 3500 to 100.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
September 17, 2014, 05:12:23 PM
veeeeeery nice...

Activity: 20
September 17, 2014, 04:25:41 PM
September 17, 2014, 03:09:01 PM
Dear Latium Community,

Thank you for your patience and dedication to the Latium system, even during frustrating errors and sluggish performance. With your help, Latium has become a worldwide, viral CryptoCurrency phenomenon. We have been working tirelessly to improve the system and now we have some very important information for you:

We are preparing to implement a massive overhaul to the account and commission approval systems. These changes will allow for INSTANT account and commission approvals. No longer will there be delays in commission approvals. Any new user that signs up will instantly be approved their 5 Latium coins and the referral bonuses will be distributed AUTOMATICALLY to all tiers. We feel these changes will improve both the efficiency of the system and the value of the coin moving forward.

In order to implement these changes, however, we will be placing all NEW accounts into a PENDING status until MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2014 at 10 p.m. G.M.T. We apologize for this inconvenience. Any new users that sign up for the Latium system will be instructed via email to return at any time following MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2014 at 10 p.m. G.M.T. to finish the registration process. Once they are approved, they will be credited their 5 Latium Coins and all tiers will be credited as well. This 5 day break is necessary for us to implement the new and improved account and commission approval systems. We urge you to inform any of your referrals that they MUST return to validate their account after MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2014 at 10 p.m. G.M.T. in order to receive their 5 FREE LATIUM coins and for all levels of affiliates to be paid as well.

Thank you for your patience and understanding,

Latium Devs.

I can say that this is what LAT was missing and I think it will make this coin blow past the moon and hit Mars!  Grin

If this Instant referral commission system works, then I know I will boost all my Latium marketing efforts.   Smiley

Latium is a great coin with a Life Changing Referral System! But they have had problems and the dev have worked very hard to keep up with the growth of the coin. As a fellow webmaster, I understand how hard it would be to handle that much growth in a short time and keep everyone happy. Just give them some time to get the LAT system perfect and in the meantime just keep getting referrals because a single active referral under you can grow to thousands of people as your downline fills in on the other 99 commission levels.

TIP: Don't focus on trading this coin for BTC right away... Hold your LAT (for better days) & keep building referrals, it will pay off in the long term.

Activity: 4
September 17, 2014, 02:29:36 PM
Dear Latium Community,

Thank you for your patience and dedication to the Latium system, even during frustrating errors and sluggish performance. With your help, Latium has become a worldwide, viral CryptoCurrency phenomenon. We have been working tirelessly to improve the system and now we have some very important information for you:

We are preparing to implement a massive overhaul to the account and commission approval systems. These changes will allow for INSTANT account and commission approvals. No longer will there be delays in commission approvals. Any new user that signs up will instantly be approved their 5 Latium coins and the referral bonuses will be distributed AUTOMATICALLY to all tiers. We feel these changes will improve both the efficiency of the system and the value of the coin moving forward.

In order to implement these changes, however, we will be placing all NEW accounts into a PENDING status until MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2014 at 10 p.m. G.M.T. We apologize for this inconvenience. Any new users that sign up for the Latium system will be instructed via email to return at any time following MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2014 at 10 p.m. G.M.T. to finish the registration process. Once they are approved, they will be credited their 5 Latium Coins and all tiers will be credited as well. This 5 day break is necessary for us to implement the new and improved account and commission approval systems. We urge you to inform any of your referrals that they MUST return to validate their account after MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2014 at 10 p.m. G.M.T. in order to receive their 5 FREE LATIUM coins and for all levels of affiliates to be paid as well.

Latium Devs.

Nice news, thanks admin Cheesy
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Kamehameha!!!
September 17, 2014, 01:57:44 PM
Whitepaper?
Activity: 615
September 17, 2014, 01:57:19 PM
Dear Latium Community,

Latium Devs.

thanks..
Activity: 546
Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network
September 17, 2014, 01:31:30 PM
Dear Latium Community,

Latium Devs.
Activity: 770
September 17, 2014, 11:12:23 AM
lol..people were waiting for another fake pump

when 1 lat worth 1,000 satoshi the price will be pumped again to 10,000 satoshi.

Now that the price would be 10 000 need to buy all sell orders below 10 000 and it 4.232 BTC
Activity: 798
September 17, 2014, 11:01:05 AM
lol..people were waiting for another fake pump

when 1 lat worth 1,000 satoshi the price will be pumped again to 10,000 satoshi.
Pages:
Jump to: