Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 40. (Read 281476 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 101
September 20, 2014, 07:34:12 AM
For me working fine...
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
September 20, 2014, 06:45:24 AM
i have windows 8
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
September 20, 2014, 06:08:31 AM
Unable to open  Latium Authenticator
hi
You must install the java runtim
Activity: 5
September 20, 2014, 05:08:13 AM

thought that u have registered several days ago and withdrew 'several' times
so, what would u do with Latium Authenticator?  Lips sealed

btw, Latium should have an official forum for interacting between user, sell-buy-trade latium, etc
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
September 20, 2014, 04:31:04 AM
Activity: 17
September 20, 2014, 01:50:32 AM
I must say that Latium Devs had worked hard on the security.I tried to make another account by Changing my MAC/Physical Address and using a VPN but still,Access Denied.Nice work  Grin

And you can't even make another account on the Virtual Machine too.Keep up the good work.The prices are sweet too.High for 2day is 8000 Satoshis.I have about 700 LATs which I will sell when the price will be < 0.002  Smiley
Activity: 56
September 20, 2014, 01:06:56 AM
Appreciate these changes, LATIUM will attract more market makers & the rate will raise up again, just dont surrender for buyers prices, it will end by boost it up.
Activity: 35
September 20, 2014, 12:33:10 AM
Hello Latium Community,

We have implemented the new AUTOMATIC ACCOUNT AND COMMISSION APPROVAL procedures. The new system also provides automatic fraud mitigation tools to reject illegitimate registrations. We will be sending out a mass email to all pending accounts on our original Monday, September 22 time-frame, to let them to know to authenticate their accounts.

We would greatly appreciate your feedback during this "Soft" implementation. You have been very valuable resources throughout this process and we are counting on you to help fine-tune these changes.

Also, IP addresses are no longer used in the fraud mitigation procedures. If your account was rejected due to a duplicate IP address, you may now register as long as you adhere to the terms of service.

We look forward to your feedback.

Sincerely,

LAT devs

wooo-hoooo Latium prices will rise again.
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Actually it will go down. A lot of free coins are incoming with very little buy support
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
September 20, 2014, 12:28:13 AM
Hello Latium Community,

We have implemented the new AUTOMATIC ACCOUNT AND COMMISSION APPROVAL procedures. The new system also provides automatic fraud mitigation tools to reject illegitimate registrations. We will be sending out a mass email to all pending accounts on our original Monday, September 22 time-frame, to let them to know to authenticate their accounts.

We would greatly appreciate your feedback during this "Soft" implementation. You have been very valuable resources throughout this process and we are counting on you to help fine-tune these changes.

Also, IP addresses are no longer used in the fraud mitigation procedures. If your account was rejected due to a duplicate IP address, you may now register as long as you adhere to the terms of service.

Sincerely,

LAT devs

wooo-hoooo Latium prices will rise again.
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 49
September 20, 2014, 12:24:06 AM
Hello Latium Community,

Sincerely,

LAT devs

My first register and automatic approval already in the system and wallet !!!!

\ o / \ o / \ o / \ o /

Congratulations team devs !!!

Congrats Smiley

LAT price rising and reacting

4 Instant entries already received and approved

in less than 30 minutes, the 4

\o/\o/\o/\o/
Merit: 100
September 20, 2014, 12:10:05 AM
Hello Latium Community,

Sincerely,

LAT devs

\ o / \ o / \ o / \ o /

Congrats Smiley
September 19, 2014, 11:51:27 PM
Hello Latium Community,

Sincerely,

LAT devs

\ o / \ o / \ o / \ o /

September 19, 2014, 10:05:49 PM
Hello Latium Community,

Sincerely,

LAT devs

very good devs

congratulations for the beautiful and great work

Latium will rise and rise

Your market is coming Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 31
September 19, 2014, 09:48:24 PM
Note: the Lat market just jumped from 2500's to over 8000! on coin-swap  Grin

Told you they will sell in time Cheesy

People that had coins listed for cheap missed out on good money  Tongue

BUY BUY BUY!

And do NOT sell for cheap!

less than 1 hour, change into 4k again haha
still wait for 10k
September 19, 2014, 09:34:09 PM
Karl's advice about trading is spot on. I put some Latium on market for .002 and will just sit and wait for it to sell. Has sold in the past for that price, so i'll just wait it out Wink
Activity: 210
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
September 19, 2014, 08:58:17 PM
On that note, I just updated the Free Latium Splash Page Maker to better promote your referral link. It will show your traffic how to join latium and how to build tons of referrals (so your other 99 levels fill fast). It also shows them how to trade latium and not to dump them so your downline can better benefit from the Latium system.

Just go to the above link and enter the end of your latium referral link in the form and click the "submit" button to get your custom latium splash page with your referral link all over it!  Grin
September 19, 2014, 08:38:14 PM
Note: the Lat market just jumped from 2500's to over 8000! on coin-swap  Grin

Told you they will sell in time Cheesy

People that had coins listed for cheap missed out on good money  Tongue

BUY BUY BUY!

And do NOT sell for cheap!
September 19, 2014, 08:28:24 PM

Just a note for people that do not know how to trade coins or trade stocks. You do NOT have to just sell your coins for the current buy order price.

You Can Name Your Own Price!

Then just wait for your order to sell. If more Latium users learn this, the exchange rate will raise because I see that as a new buy order hits, someone just sells the coins and that takes the buy order off the site. If we do not sell to the buy orders, they will start to build up and that will make the value raise.

Also we need to work on games and services that can be purchased with LAT. Is there a LAT API?

September 19, 2014, 06:24:43 PM
Again, some very exciting, feature added, functionality improving changes.

September 19, 2014, 06:04:13 PM
Hello Latium Community,

Sincerely,

LAT devs

>>> Just noticed my first new ref (after this change) and it was approved instantly!  Cheesy

Thank You LAT Dev!... This is what Latium was missing and now the "referral race" is on!

"Let's make this baby go viral again!"  Grin

point out to hold your LAT in your wallet for exchange prices to go over 10K satoshi per LAT and just keep focus on building referrals.

Make sure to tell them about the 100 level referral system that can "really change your life" once it starts to fill in.

Pages:
Jump to: