Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 43. (Read 281476 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 17, 2014, 10:02:15 AM
lol..people were waiting for another fake pump
Activity: 4
September 17, 2014, 09:59:44 AM
With such a price and invite people already ashamed
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
September 17, 2014, 09:55:09 AM
OMG.!! Price is To LOWWwwW
Activity: 37
September 17, 2014, 07:02:56 AM
How do you know all of these? How can you so sure about the price of this coin - 15k satoshi? That's so ridiculous.
You think other people always want to keep the price high like you? Whatever you mined, you traded, or even hacked or cheated or scammed ppl to earn some coins and you want the price just up and up to earn more bargain? If it was, there would be no coin market exist. Life is not that easy and adjusting the price is absolutely not your ability dude.
So pls stop disturbing everybody here with your bla bla, which apparently makes this topic becomes bullshit.

i saw your post about latium ! What a stupid idiot  Tongue !
Latium cannot be mined, but can be acquired simply by signing up   do you understand ?

+1 Smiley
Okay, i know you saw, cuz you have your own eyes, geniuses. Don't ya??

I have mine too, so of course i know about "cannot be mined, but can be acquired simply by signing up" things, it's not necessary to remind me about it cuz i, by some ways, once had for my own hundreds of lats. But now it's not my concern, not anymore.

To be clear, i come here to see what's gonna happen to this coin, that's all. With me, this is an interesting project with a great dev team (my respect), working and dedicated diligently. It's possibly too soon to make a conclusion about the future of this coin, but unless all the negative problems with the site  are resolved and some new and bigger exchanges open for latium, i think it could hardly gain any success. Let me show you two geniuses something perhaps could help open your minds about current situation:

- There are more than 800k lats in the circulation up to present, it's quite a huge number that shows us the widespread speed of this currency within few weeks.
- However, for the time being, Lats are traded on coin-swap exchange only, and as you can see by your own eyes, the daily trading volume is about 0.3 BTC, i repeat, only 0.3 BTC for 24 hr.
- What does it mean? Only about 0.3/0.00004=7500 lats being traded today (actually the price is 3k8 satoshi at the time i write this comment Tongue).
- So, where are other (800k - 7500) coins? Everyone just keep lats in their wallets and waiting for interest rate? That's so poor because with only several bitcoins or some hundred thousands Lats, you can easily make the price up or down several times and who knows, earn huge profit from that.

As you see, controlling the price has never been easy like this, ever, so what are you waiting for, instead of keep screwing others with your genius words, why don't you do as i said immediately and simply become a Lat billionaire, haha.
Activity: 56
September 17, 2014, 04:58:32 AM
How do you know all of these? How can you so sure about the price of this coin - 15k satoshi? That's so ridiculous.
You think other people always want to keep the price high like you? Whatever you mined, you traded, or even hacked or cheated or scammed ppl to earn some coins and you want the price just up and up to earn more bargain? If it was, there would be no coin market exist. Life is not that easy and adjusting the price is absolutely not your ability dude.
So pls stop disturbing everybody here with your bla bla, which apparently makes this topic becomes bullshit.

i saw your post about latium ! What a stupid idiot  Tongue !
Latium cannot be mined, but can be acquired simply by signing up  do you understand ?

+1 Smiley
Activity: 19
September 17, 2014, 04:52:23 AM

Totaly agree with you. Dont listen casta23, he understands nothing in trading on the exchange, he only believes in his hope.
i saw your post about latium ! What a stupid idiot  Tongue !
Latium cannot be mined, but can be acquired simply by signing up  do you understand ?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
September 17, 2014, 04:49:53 AM
This morning I withdraw the coins without problems.
September 17, 2014, 04:48:20 AM
Quote from: stepmike

Totaly agree with you. Dont listen casta23, he understands nothing in trading on the exchange, he only believes in his hope.

mr stepmike, you think you are the smarter one here, and the only one who knows in trading. that's why you are running to sell your lat coins & asking commnity to do it too & all your posts are negative reviews & never satisfied- check your posts:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8840400
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8814440
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8806639

Also, u don't trust no one here, that's why you are making from this as the only easy way to make some cents; if latium is sh**t as you are thinking, then u can leave it (whish u don't) & keep yourself focused in cryptominer.

the last thing that i would like you to do, is stop insulting other members in your posts and grow litle bit up.

Activity: 35
September 17, 2014, 04:45:40 AM
I think admin stopped the distribution to increase the value???

Hello Latium users,

We're still here. We promise. We are fully committed to the longevity of the Latium system. We know some of you are frustrated with the service on the site, but we assure you, we are working very hard to remedy these issues. We are so busy developing new tools and applications to improve the Latium system, that maintenance can often be overwhelming. We apologize and thank you for your loyalty.

The payment button has been seeing an immense amount of activity lately. Some individual users have made up to 60 requests in a single minute. This clogs up the system. We are working to smooth out any delays. If you can, please be patient when requesting payouts. This process involves many complex operations. Commission approvals will be underway in a few hours.

Thanks Latium users. We're here to stay.

-LAT Devs

How many times the Lat Dev posting this sorry and still haven't do actions of the previous issues.  My cousin also had got irritating because he cannot withdraw his coins to sell them all and he decided to leave this coin.
Activity: 798
September 17, 2014, 04:40:56 AM
dera admin where are you ?? plz guide us to increase the price of lat.. and solve our members problums...plz plz plz

ATTENTION ALL COIN-SWAP.NET LATIUM SELLERS! DONT SELL LATIUM LESS 0.0005, SOME LAT TRADER BUY LAT IN THIS SITE LOW RATE AND SELL LATIUM HIGH PRICE TO OTHERs. THANKS.

ATTENTION ALL COIN-SWAP.NET LATIUM SELLERS! PLEASE DO SELL LATIUM LESS 1,000 SATOSHI, SO WE WILL BE ABLE TO BUY LAT IN THIS SITE LOW RATE AND SELL LATIUM HIGH PRICE TO OTHERS. THANKS.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
September 17, 2014, 04:38:43 AM

Hello Latium users,

We're still here. We promise. We are fully committed to the longevity of the Latium system. We know some of you are frustrated with the service on the site, but we assure you, we are working very hard to remedy these issues. We are so busy developing new tools and applications to improve the Latium system, that maintenance can often be overwhelming. We apologize and thank you for your loyalty.

The payment button has been seeing an immense amount of activity lately. Some individual users have made up to 60 requests in a single minute. This clogs up the system. We are working to smooth out any delays. If you can, please be patient when requesting payouts. This process involves many complex operations. Commission approvals will be underway in a few hours.

-LAT Devs

We are still waiting for your report.
Activity: 770
September 17, 2014, 03:06:20 AM

Activity: 560
Merit: 273
September 17, 2014, 03:05:20 AM

Totally agree with the above!

casta23 - Invest a few BTC and you can manipulate the market as you will otherwise please stop trolling
September 17, 2014, 02:30:47 AM
September 17, 2014, 02:04:34 AM
PLEASE TO KEEP THE LAT RATE UP
WHO, HOW and WHY, dude?

Who:  all LAT community, we are all concerned.

How: don't sell your LAT coin with cheap price as we see these days.

Why: 1Lat was equal to 0.00015 btc, and now is down x5 ; so to get benefit from your LAT coin you have to ask for a high price as it was weeks ago.

regards dude
September 17, 2014, 01:58:37 AM
WHO, HOW and WHY, dude?
September 17, 2014, 01:44:39 AM
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
September 16, 2014, 09:50:22 PM
In just 1 day the forum over at http://latiumtalk.blogspot.com/p/latium-talk-forum.html has seen a good bit of visits. I encourage anyone to sign up and join in discussion!
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 16, 2014, 04:16:03 PM
I was'nt refering to you, I replied to a thread?

I keep coming bak to remind people of how long some of us have to wait for our referal's to be paid, 12 weeks for me, so every now and again, I'll come back and remind the same old faces yeah?

Well your post was directly after mine and was referencing content within my post so.... I can only gather you replied to my post.

Thank you for being so chivalrous and continuing to let everyone know about your bad experience

Nah m8, just cause I post after you (cant see any reference to YOUR particular post) means nothing, though I can accept misunderstandings.. just not from LAT -- lol.. f-LAT = FLAT currencies like this crap.. at least bitcoin does what it sez on the tin.

And I still aint been paid!!!
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
September 16, 2014, 03:26:02 PM

Hello Latium users,

-LAT Devs

Instant withdrawal >> Coming Soon!

I hope this is would be great for the future of latium.
 Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: