Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 73. (Read 281476 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
September 01, 2014, 02:35:06 AM

latium site is offline for over 3 days, so maybe the huge dump is near?

what huge dump? do you see any huge buy orders? how can you dump something if no one is interested to buy? you dump for free I think.
Activity: 93
September 01, 2014, 02:32:51 AM
hey guyz, don't buy this shit coin

I'm pretty sure this latium guy holds millions of coins for himself, and when it hits exchange he'll dump all of his coins then walk away...

he's not answering any question...

don't fall for free 5 shit latium...

Quoting so everyone knows.

From May latium hits 3 exchange and admin dont dump. What you want be that shit quoting? Cakir sux now.

look at the situation now. latium site is unstable and it has a lot of problems and also you can not exchange the coin anymore. bittrex closed the latium market, allcrypt is dead with 3 buying orders, and coin-swap is not dead for the moment. FOR THE MOMENT!
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
September 01, 2014, 02:32:20 AM

I'm pretty sure this latium guy holds millions of coins for himself, and when it hits exchange he'll dump all of his coins then walk away...

latium site is offline for over 3 days, so maybe the huge dump is near?
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
September 01, 2014, 02:22:11 AM

From May latium hits 3 exchange and admin dont dump. What you want be that shit quoting? Cakir sux now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
August 31, 2014, 11:08:33 PM
Latium site don't work in Russia
85.*.*.*
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
August 31, 2014, 08:24:14 PM
I just wanted to give a big thanks again to everyone utilizing http://latiumtalk.blogspot.com/. I saw a spike in traffic yesterday during the latium.cc issues and I'm trying to keep everyone posted on information as I know it. If there's anything else you'd like to see me add please let me know and I'll see what I can do :-D

EDIT: Yay 2000th post in this thread!
August 31, 2014, 07:52:27 PM

cool story bro, thx for quoting something from May 15th that's been determined unlikely Wink

no one is forcing anyone to use Latium coin, if you're scared of some how being scammed, then move on. If you're interested in a new experience in crypto currency and helping to build up a new coin, give it a shot. It's as simple as that; we're all adults and can make our own choices in life
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad
August 31, 2014, 07:39:48 PM

August 31, 2014, 06:07:14 PM
We appreciate you bringing these connection issues to our attention. These recent issues stemmed from the server relocation and a delay in DNS updating around the globe. We have turned on the old server to redirect logins and signups.

Your user feedback is valuable in this upgrade process. Your input has given us a unique perspective and we thank you for this. Please let us know if you experience any more issues with logging in, registering or accessing the backend of the Latium.cc site. We appreciate your patience during this transitional period. The new server is powerful and fully capable of handling the workload demanded by the rapidly growing Latium cryptocurrency network into the foreseeable future.

-Latium devs.
please don't hide me, i withdraw my LAT coins 10 days ago, but i don't receive any LAT coins Angry

hey it's not about hiding your post. You need to reach out to the admin team via private message if you want info about your specific account.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
August 31, 2014, 05:16:02 PM
We appreciate you bringing these connection issues to our attention. These recent issues stemmed from the server relocation and a delay in DNS updating around the globe. We have turned on the old server to redirect logins and signups.

Your user feedback is valuable in this upgrade process. Your input has given us a unique perspective and we thank you for this. Please let us know if you experience any more issues with logging in, registering or accessing the backend of the Latium.cc site. We appreciate your patience during this transitional period. The new server is powerful and fully capable of handling the workload demanded by the rapidly growing Latium cryptocurrency network into the foreseeable future.

-Latium devs.
please don't hide me, i withdraw my LAT coins 10 days ago, but i don't receive any LAT coins Angry
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
August 31, 2014, 04:25:29 PM

SharkCoin has 32k vote it is dangerous Cheesy

Keep voting

https://hitbtc.com/vote

Don't worry ,second place belongs to them  Cheesy

Does anyone know when will it be selected?

After they will list this coins

ISR    Isracoin    isracoin.org    41522    Winner    Become a Market Maker!    Coming soon
FCN    Fantomcoin    fantomcoin.org    569    Market Makers' Pick    Become a Market Maker!    Coming soon
QCN    QuazarCoin    quazarcoin.org    302    Market Makers' Pick    Become a Market Maker!    Coming soon

then they will put Latium on Coming soon
Activity: 560
Merit: 273
August 31, 2014, 04:24:16 PM

Keep voting

Does anyone know when will it be selected?
Activity: 406
August 31, 2014, 01:17:31 PM

Keep voting

August 31, 2014, 12:19:20 PM
If anyone is looking for a merchant who will accept Latium, I will be offering some ad space on my site www.latiumtalk.blogpsot.com and will make it affordable. We need to start spending this coin for goods and services to make it take traction and gain value.

you can PM me here and we'll make a deal!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
August 31, 2014, 11:59:55 AM
SharkCoin use bots. Latium in 1 place more time. And him dont add? Hitbtc love bots and hate people?

What the s**t! Angry
Activity: 882
August 31, 2014, 11:52:49 AM

Keep voting

we will take over sharkcoin.
Activity: 20
August 31, 2014, 11:47:45 AM

Keep voting

Activity: 104
August 31, 2014, 10:36:16 AM
105 billion coins and they are going to manually approve each 5 coin claim by hand? How retarded is that?

Seems like an excuse to control coin supply.
Activity: 37
August 31, 2014, 10:30:11 AM
lol, isn't there another easier manner? Smiley)
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
August 31, 2014, 10:13:36 AM
It takes me so long to recieve my first LATs. I sent ref link to my friends and earned some, but unfortunately it's not been paid yet. What should i do?

Wait for Monday.
Payment approval in weekend take 72hours.
Thanks for your information. I thought their payment system is automatic, lol:D

yupz, it's auto payment.
but, if your LAT approved.
for moving pending to approval in weekend need 72hours, that mean you have to wait till monday, dude.
LOL.
Tks, TobiasVR, it's really helpful.
BTW, could you show me where you get these information? I'm considering inversting in this coin and want to understand how the site works.

Is everything in this thread. Read the previous post and you will learn everything.

ya, he is right.
everyting wriiten on this thread .
you can starting from page 1  Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: