Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 75. (Read 281476 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
August 30, 2014, 03:32:20 PM
We appreciate you bringing these connection issues to our attention. These recent issues stemmed from the server relocation and a delay in DNS updating around the globe. We have turned on the old server to redirect logins and signups.

Your user feedback is valuable in this upgrade process. Your input has given us a unique perspective and we thank you for this. Please let us know if you experience any more issues with logging in, registering or accessing the backend of the Latium.cc site. We appreciate your patience during this transitional period. The new server is powerful and fully capable of handling the workload demanded by the rapidly growing Latium cryptocurrency network into the foreseeable future.

-Latium devs.

Ok, for almost a day all worked just fine. Site was loading fast, everything worked ok.On mobile nothing is loading from yesterday.

And now:

Invalid License.
License is invalid or expired. Please contact your affiliate manager [email protected].

Huh?!!?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
August 30, 2014, 03:30:00 PM
Hello.
I signed up for Latium on Aug. 25th but haven't received my currency yet. Do you know when the currency will be credited to my account?
Thanks for your help.
Karen Rogers

Send a message to the admin

Personal account informations are not discussed publicaly
Activity: 3
August 30, 2014, 03:23:12 PM
Hello.
I signed up for Latium on Aug. 25th but haven't received my currency yet. Do you know when the currency will be credited to my account?
Thanks for your help.
Karen Rogers
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
August 30, 2014, 03:09:07 PM
Still invalid license...
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
August 30, 2014, 03:02:30 PM
Latcoin has been removed from bittrex

what a damn step from Bittrex.. They cheated us.. the average volume exceeds double than what Bittrex want but still They removed it

Damn sure he is not aware with latium Correctly

Don't worry guys... Latium will not be failed so simply

We are at no. 1 place at Hitbtc voting System

Hitbtc is far better than Bittrex

Don't forget to Vote for Latium at Hitbtc : https://hitbtc.com/vote

A great market will be Evolved when Latium will be added at Hitbtc

I already contacted there.. Soon winner will be announced

I have also pmed Latium dev about some of my plans for Latium promotions and many others

Let's hope for something good

Cheers  Cheesy

Sure they are not correct. There are to many other coins without activity (at all) that are listed and not removed. At hitbtc everything seems ok but not is easy. The second place it is looms in suspicious mode. Don't forget that latium was at the first place and the coin of israelians surpassed it in a day. They use bots and here must find someone which use bots for us. We must protect ourselves.
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
August 30, 2014, 03:00:59 PM

what a damn step from Bittrex.. They cheated us.. the average volume exceeds double than what Bittrex want but still They removed it

I have also pmed Latium dev about some of my plans for Latium promotions and many others

Cheers  Cheesy

we need more vote till lat win on hitbtc..
also we hope bitrex replaced with hitbtc  Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
August 30, 2014, 02:58:41 PM

Cheers  Cheesy
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
August 30, 2014, 02:46:40 PM
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
August 30, 2014, 02:36:10 PM
be patient and wait when Latium fix it.
Activity: 11
August 30, 2014, 02:30:32 PM
I tried log in but can't and I got this message:

License is invalid or expired. Please contact your affiliate manager [email protected].

What mean?
legendary
August 30, 2014, 02:22:11 PM
Everything ok here (now). Site is ok and the pages loaded fast.

what about invalid license error? I am still facing this problem.

I can write only about my account. Anyhow try after 15-20 min...
August 30, 2014, 02:21:30 PM

I just started getting it again also. Was fine until a few minutes ago.
Activity: 93
August 30, 2014, 02:19:38 PM

legendary
August 30, 2014, 02:14:34 PM
legendary
August 30, 2014, 01:56:09 PM
We appreciate you bringing these connection issues to our attention. These recent issues stemmed from the server relocation and a delay in DNS updating around the globe. We have turned on the old server to redirect logins and signups.

Your user feedback is valuable in this upgrade process. Your input has given us a unique perspective and we thank you for this. Please let us know if you experience any more issues with logging in, registering or accessing the backend of the Latium.cc site. We appreciate your patience during this transitional period. The new server is powerful and fully capable of handling the workload demanded by the rapidly growing Latium cryptocurrency network into the foreseeable future.

-Latium devs.

Same situation here.

404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

It is possible to connect to the homepage of latium. When trying to login appears the above message.

August 30, 2014, 01:36:08 PM
Working now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network
August 30, 2014, 01:27:00 PM

-Latium devs.
August 30, 2014, 01:19:41 PM

Now i have that The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable

Yep. So it means your region is having issues connecting.  We have to wait for the admin to figure out why the servers are having issues with certain regions.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
August 30, 2014, 01:17:40 PM
Hi all! Latium site doesnt work. Cry  IP 46.119.31.141

Try resting your modem and see if it still doesn't work. Anyone else from Ukraine having issues?

How its work!

Now i have that The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable
Activity: 93
August 30, 2014, 12:56:57 PM
what about this?  Cheesy

Zend Guard Run-time support missing!

Try again now.  I just tried to login now and all the errors are gone.

read my PM bro  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: