Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 76. (Read 281476 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
August 30, 2014, 12:54:48 PM
what about this?  Cheesy

Zend Guard Run-time support missing!

Try again now.  I just tried to login now and all the errors are gone.
Activity: 93
August 30, 2014, 12:53:32 PM
what about this?  Cheesy

Zend Guard Run-time support missing!

One more more files on this web site were encoded by ZendGuard and the required run-time support is not installed orproperly configured.
For the Web site user

This means that this Web server is not configured correctly to runthe files that it contains. Please contact the Web site'sadministrator/webmaster and inform them of this problem and give themthe URL you are trying to display to help them in diagnosing theproblem.
For The Site Administrator/Web Master

One or more files on your site were encoded with Zend Guard. Thismay be third party libraries that were provided to you by an ISV. Toallow these files to properly run you need to download and installone of the Zend guard run-time libraries. This is either ZendOptimizer or Zend Loader. The proper files can be downloaded fromhttp://www.zend.com/guard/downloads.This software is provided free of charge.

General Disclaimer: Zend Technologies is not responsible tothe configuration and setup of web sites using Zend Guard technology.Please contact your software vendor if these components were providedby an ISV or consult your Zend Guard Users Guide if these files wereencoded by your organization.
August 30, 2014, 12:52:15 PM
Another message appears now:

404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

But it is possible to connect to the homepage of latium. When trying to login appears the above message.

Before was unable to connect at all.

That page not found means your IP ranges are having trouble connecting. Brazil, Poland and others had the same issue yesterday. It somehow got fixed....

I think it has to do with the new server. I think the problem is with the servers and not the coin/site.

So we have to wait and see what the Dev finds out. See why some IP ranges aren't connecting.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
August 30, 2014, 12:46:59 PM
The most interesting that through Tor perfectly comes, how many I tried for these days

Tor works because you are connecting to the internet via someone else's(a volunteer) IP.  So you can connect and login. You just can't register because it's not your IP.  If you happen to get a volunteer from Ukraine or Albania, Tor wouldn't work.

So for now you could use Tor to login and check your stats....

***Also a heads up, now the "Invalid License." error is back. Not being able to login.

Another message appears now:

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

But it is possible to connect to the homepage of latium. When trying to login appears the above message.

Before was unable to connect at all.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 30, 2014, 12:46:38 PM
From last two days im facing this problem

August 30, 2014, 12:42:10 PM
The most interesting that through Tor perfectly comes, how many I tried for these days

Tor works because you are connecting to the internet via someone else's(a volunteer) IP.  So you can connect and login. You just can't register because it's not your IP.  If you happen to get a volunteer from Ukraine or Albania, Tor wouldn't work.

So for now you could use Tor to login and check your stats....

***Also a heads up, now the "Invalid License." error is back. Not being able to login.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
August 30, 2014, 12:25:13 PM
Hi all! Latium site doesnt work. Cry  IP 46.119.31.141

Try resting your modem and see if it still doesn't work. Anyone else from Ukraine having issues?

How its work!
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
August 30, 2014, 12:23:51 PM
August 30, 2014, 12:15:44 PM
Hi all! Latium site doesnt work. Cry  IP 46.119.31.141

Try resting your modem and see if it still doesn't work. Anyone else from Ukraine having issues?

August 30, 2014, 11:16:10 AM
unfortunately the only people who can fix it are the Latium admins, and it seems they decided to take their weekend off.  Hopefully someone is still monitoring the thread and will put in weekend hours to get things fixed for everyone. Otherwise if it's a linux server, I accept Latium to do linux administration Wink

Maybe "melds39" is part of the Latium team...

No, I was just having issues too yesterday and figure out it was all the IPs in my region.
legendary
August 30, 2014, 11:05:49 AM
unfortunately the only people who can fix it are the Latium admins, and it seems they decided to take their weekend off.  Hopefully someone is still monitoring the thread and will put in weekend hours to get things fixed for everyone. Otherwise if it's a linux server, I accept Latium to do linux administration Wink

Maybe "melds39" is part of the Latium team...
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
August 30, 2014, 11:05:28 AM
I just tested and can verify that I too am having connectivity issues using a US based IP.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
August 30, 2014, 10:59:43 AM
legendary
August 30, 2014, 10:50:07 AM
All IP ranges are now working for me. Incredibly fast now. If anyone else can't connect, make sure it's not your connection.  Then post your IP range and I'll see if I can connect using those IPs.

It's not true. I can't connect again. IP: 217.73.129.2

That's Albania right? anyone else having issues?

Yes Albania. I don't know if any other have issues....

Okay, confirmed. I tested a few different IPs from Albania and they are not able to login or register.

When it will be possible to be fixed these problems?
August 30, 2014, 10:48:37 AM
All IP ranges are now working for me. Incredibly fast now. If anyone else can't connect, make sure it's not your connection.  Then post your IP range and I'll see if I can connect using those IPs.

Okay, confirmed. I tested a few different IPs from Albania and they are not able to login or register.
legendary
August 30, 2014, 10:31:21 AM

August 30, 2014, 10:30:13 AM

legendary
August 30, 2014, 10:22:54 AM

August 30, 2014, 10:13:10 AM

It's working  Smiley
yeah ! "its working" and you lose referrals ....  Angry !
i have 10 ref , and now just got 4 ref  Huh
2 ref ( my friend )  CAN'T LOGIN ( used not approved )
  Huh Huh Huh Huh

You lost referrals because they didn't get approved. They need to register the wallet and get approved or you don't get the coins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
August 30, 2014, 08:40:37 AM
also here, latium site doesnt work. Huh
Pages:
Jump to: