Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 79. (Read 281476 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
August 29, 2014, 10:05:49 PM
My LAT wallet in allcrypt.com is not working for many days, anybody can help me please? I have some LAT there and I can't withdraw them,  Embarrassed
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
August 29, 2014, 09:17:39 PM
very bad ! site not working  !  Huh

They are still moving to new servers so the site might go down for a bit but will come back soon.

Sh*t happens, They will fix it.

Just pause any paid promotions of your link for now if you can until it is fixed.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
August 29, 2014, 08:24:34 PM
very bad ! site not working  !  Huh
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
August 29, 2014, 07:26:10 PM
I can spot the webdesigners style. seriously screw these people you are giving money away for a pretty website...

"receive" shows up as "recieve" using a huge font.

The website is not "pretty" at all, it was made by an illiterate.

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
August 29, 2014, 07:15:12 PM
Brazil. I tested a proxy from Poland and it didnt work either(some one from poland should confirm, proxy could be bad)
I'm from Russia, at first was not able to join the site now does not work

Yeah, I'm getting a vibe they blocked some regions, probably to ease the server load...
August 29, 2014, 07:08:19 PM
So I can't connect now with my local IP. Reset it many times, it's like I'm region blocked. I can login fine through proxy... anyone experiencing that?
I also can `t get in, where are you from?

Brazil. I tested a proxy from Poland and it didnt work either(some one from poland should confirm, proxy could be bad)
Activity: 546
Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network
August 29, 2014, 05:24:09 PM

Google translator
There were mistakes, please check the highlighted fields

Captchas are case sensitive.
August 29, 2014, 05:16:32 PM
I have two confirmations that the sign up process is 100% ok. No captcha problems, no wallet address problems, confirmations mails delivered in seconds, no login issues. So the problem might be local (bad email provider, laisy desktop configuration etc)

Maybe it was a temporary issue with the site.  It just didn't finish. Wasn't email or internet. I'll check it out later see and see.
August 29, 2014, 05:15:39 PM
I have two confirmations that the sign up process is 100% ok. No captcha problems, no wallet address problems, confirmations mails delivered in seconds, no login issues. So the problem might be local (bad email provider, laisy desktop configuration etc)

If you do find some problems, make sure they aren't local problems and if you are certain they are system issues, send us a DM and we can look into the issue. Thank you for your patience and input.
Activity: 93
August 29, 2014, 05:13:51 PM
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
August 29, 2014, 05:11:54 PM
Anyone know why no one can finish registering?

I don't know.. that's site problem.
and referrals problem too...

let admin fix it.
August 29, 2014, 05:10:09 PM
Anyone know why no one can finish registering?
August 29, 2014, 05:03:50 PM

not work

The captcha doesn't work at all?
August 29, 2014, 04:55:32 PM
site works fine for me now.

I had the same problem but just refreshed the page and it loaded.  Wink

Thanks for your hard work admin   Grin

Thank you for your patience during this upgrade. What is your experience on the site now? We rely on your input to make the system better.

site work fine,
but it's any some problem with submitting address, my friend tell me they can't submit the address.
of course they can't sett the password  Lips sealed

hope you can fix it Mr.Latium.  Smiley

Have them send a direct message to us and we can look into it.

I'll send them email to reach you as personal problem  Lips sealed
August 29, 2014, 04:48:53 PM
What exactly is not working?

After you click on the summit address it just goes to a blank page with the latium logo at the top and the email to set password is never sent.
August 29, 2014, 04:47:02 PM
What exactly is not working?
August 29, 2014, 04:44:49 PM

I had the same problem but just refreshed the page and it loaded.  Wink

Thanks for your hard work admin   Grin

Thank you for your patience during this upgrade. What is your experience on the site now? We rely on your input to make the system better.

site work fine,
but it's any some problem with submitting address, my friend tell me they can't submit the address.
of course they can't sett the password  Lips sealed

hope you can fix it Mr.Latium.  Smiley

yea it's not working. can't submit addresses and also people who set passwords earlier today are getting the "account not activated" even though they have already set password and logged in. seems like some data got lost maybe?

I think it's not working in general. I tried and get the same problem.
August 29, 2014, 04:44:11 PM

site work fine,

August 29, 2014, 04:33:27 PM

site work fine,

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
August 29, 2014, 04:30:51 PM
On another note, People keep selling LAT for under 20,000 satoshi per LAT and they have no idea about trading coins.

You can name your own price for your coins and it will become a "Sell order".

I recommend selling your LAT for 30,000 per LAT and just let the order sit in the exchange.

I guarantee that it will sell but it might not happen overnight.
Just be patient and one day a big buyer will come to the exchange and buy up a ton of sell orders and yours will be one of them.  Grin

If more people learn this trading trick, The value of LAT will go up because there are buyers of this coin just because of the POS feature of the coin.

BTW, I accept LAT at the flat rate of 10,000 satoshi per LAT for all Ad Space on my very active coin website (link is in my signature)
Pages:
Jump to: