Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 80. (Read 281476 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
August 29, 2014, 04:08:11 PM
site works fine for me now.

I had the same problem but just refreshed the page and it loaded.  Wink

Thanks for your hard work admin   Grin

Thank you for your patience during this upgrade. What is your experience on the site now? We rely on your input to make the system better.

It would be good to point out that the amounts you see in the "Approved and Pending" balances are only from the last 30 days and you see the true "pending" balance on the "Reports>Payouts to me" page by the payment request button.

I say this because some people might see some or allot of the pending balance at the top of the Latium website just seem to go away...They did not.

Any pending earnings that are older than 30 days will not show in the "approved/pending" balance seen at the top of the Latium online account.

If at any point your referral does the required steps (activate email, set password, install wallet, add LAT address), you will be credited for the signup and the LAT will go from your pending to approved.

If you see allot of your referrals staying in pending, then you need to change the way you are promoting Latium. Try to make a page to explain how to sign up and  active their account so they get the 5LAT and you will be credited with more approved referrals.

You can Use This Free Latium Splash Page Maker to better promote your latium referral link. Just go to that link and enter the end of your latium referral link in the form and click the "Submit" button to get your own custom latium splash page.

The splash page will have your referral link all over it and it explains how and why to join Latium (under you) and it shows them how to build tons of referrals of their own and that will make your other 99 levels explode with more active member's and you will earn some LAT from all the signups through 100 referral levels!

And if your serious about earning a great income with Latium then you can buy the Lifetime Latium Referral Builder Membership that I am offering to Latium member's. I am an online marketer and have been earning money online for over 15 years. I have already built a huge downline on my Latium account and it pays me by the minute at this point. So now I offer my marketing skills to my Lifetime member's.

When I found Latium, I knew right away Latium is a gold mine!... Why?

Because Latium is 100% free to join and you earn commissions for free referrals on a 100 Level Downline!

Now if you understand how referral programs work then you will know that that is a great offer and it has the potential to earn you a huge daily online income over time! All you have to do is get some active 1st level referrals (your referrals) and then teach them how to get referrals of their own and you will start a Tsunami of LAT commissions as your 100 referral levels start filling. The earnings might start out slow but as the levels fill, you will start earning commissions every day, hour and even every minute of everyday!

That's why this really is the first "Viral Coin" and starts a "Viral Bitcoin Income".

Take care everyone and Long Live LAT!  Grin
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
August 29, 2014, 04:00:21 PM

I had the same problem but just refreshed the page and it loaded.  Wink

Thanks for your hard work admin   Grin

Thank you for your patience during this upgrade. What is your experience on the site now? We rely on your input to make the system better.

It would be good if someone can invite a friend to register and then come back with a sign up process speed review. Or maybe be you can do tests too.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network
August 29, 2014, 03:53:28 PM

August 29, 2014, 03:40:50 PM

Activity: 626
Merit: 251
August 29, 2014, 03:36:37 PM

We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences this transition has caused. We assure you this issue is being resolved as quickly as possible. Commission approvals are soon to be processed. Thank you for your time and patience.

Thanks Mr.Latium  Grin
August 29, 2014, 03:27:30 PM
Many new users wanting to join family and latium site very slow

This is bad for the community

weekend will be bad?

Great strength of family support

We look forward to continue spreading the word Latium

Wink Wink

it will be awful weekend  Sad

Hope not. I am having to many visits to my referral link. And all are potential referrals because the clicks came from good sources.

I also many links referrencias today without success

We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences this transition has caused. We assure you this issue is being resolved as quickly as possible. Commission approvals are soon to be processed. Thank you for your time and patience.
August 29, 2014, 03:25:32 PM

How Much Satoshi Is Best For Sell???

List your LAT for sale at the rate of 13,000 Satoshi Per LAT and it will sell over time. The value is low now because allot of people just dump it for instant bitcoin but they are losing out because I have seen LAT sell for up to 400,000 Per LAT!  Shocked

Just name your price and wait...it will sell over time. One day you will login and have a ton of bitcoin in your exchange account.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
August 29, 2014, 03:02:32 PM

weekend will be bad?

Wink Wink

Hope not. I am having to many visits to my referral link. And all are potential referrals because the clicks came from good sources.

I also many links referrencias today without success
August 29, 2014, 02:54:12 PM

]It's just happen when I trying to login
 Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
August 29, 2014, 02:34:38 PM

weekend will be bad?

Wink Wink

Activity: 182
August 29, 2014, 01:18:01 PM

weekend will be bad?

Wink Wink

August 29, 2014, 12:12:26 PM

No One Buy Low Latium From Bittrex.com

No One Buy Low From Coin-swap.....

My All Refer Sell There Latium On Bittrex.com

5 Latium , 10 Latium , ... Who Buy From These Sites Low Latium???

Huh

newbies, they will sale lat for low only to get few satoshi.

Do not change now, the Latium help gain their self value.

Disclose and store, all win later  Wink Grin
Activity: 125
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
August 29, 2014, 11:42:06 AM

No One Buy Low Latium From Bittrex.com

No One Buy Low From Coin-swap.....

My All Refer Sell There Latium On Bittrex.com

5 Latium , 10 Latium , ... Who Buy From These Sites Low Latium???

Huh

newbies, they will sale lat for low only to get few satoshi.

August 29, 2014, 11:31:49 AM

weekend will be bad?

Wink Wink
August 29, 2014, 10:59:52 AM
Site is slow and unable to login.

We are aware and working on it. Thanks for the feedback.
Merit: 500
August 29, 2014, 10:34:25 AM
Site is slow and unable to login.
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002
August 29, 2014, 10:14:58 AM

MultiFaucet.tk
We provide LAT Block Explorer and Faucet.
Join us!
Activity: 93
August 29, 2014, 09:22:18 AM

Yes, we are currently working on it. We want the best user-experience possible. Delays and slow page loads are good for no one. Thank you for giving us feedback.

if you can't solve the problem it will be an awful weekend for the Latium community considering you will be offline over the weekend as usual.
August 29, 2014, 09:14:09 AM
The Latium.cc site should be running properly now. Sorry for any delays. Commission approval is underway.

nice joke. It worked better on the old server than now. Tried to login for the last 7-8 minutes.

Still a bullshit server. Is taking to long to submit the wallet adress form or isn't working at all.

10+ for the old server!

L.E.:
The page with wallet address is not loading after submit.
The login page is not loading.

Thank you for your patience as we transition to a more capable server. There have been some unexpected challenges and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. We want to assure you that we are aware of the issues are are working very hard to resolve them. Latium is still growing everyday thanks to the support of users like you. Thank you.

I understand, but do something, i have a lot of people who wants to register and nobody can do this.
That means no comissions for me.

Message from a friend who wants to register:
Me: Now it's working.

M.F.: Still not working here, page with wallet is not loading. Wtf is happening?

Yes, we are currently working on it. We want the best user-experience possible. Delays and slow page loads are good for no one. Thank you for giving us feedback.
Pages:
Jump to: