Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 92. (Read 281476 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 11
August 19, 2014, 09:30:00 AM
Not synchronized  WTF Huh
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network
August 19, 2014, 09:05:38 AM
latium wallet not synchronized! Undecided What's the problem?

The blockchain should be fully functional now. Sorry for any delay that occurred during minor servicing.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1098
August 19, 2014, 06:35:37 AM
latium wallet not synchronized! Undecided What's the problem?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
August 19, 2014, 05:34:16 AM
Out of sync now
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
August 19, 2014, 02:41:51 AM
Minting process stopped. Problem with blockchain. No more creation of blocks.
legendary
August 19, 2014, 12:36:18 AM
Anyone interested in trading Latium for Linux admin advice/help? I'm a certified linux admin

no.

stop trolling.

He is not trolling, He is offering a service and accepting LAT for payment.

We need more services and games that accept LAT  Grin

The answer "no" is trolling. And you must read well what is written before giving answers.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
August 18, 2014, 09:11:54 PM
Anyone interested in trading Latium for Linux admin advice/help? I'm a certified linux admin

no.

stop trolling.

I think he was talking about the guy that just said 'no'.

But on that note, I would be willing to offer computer service via Teamviewer, etc. For LAT. I am a sys admin with 12+ years experience.

hey get off my turf! lol I'm jk, you do windows or linux or all the things?
Activity: 210
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
August 18, 2014, 06:10:37 PM

no.

stop trolling.

But on that note, I would be willing to offer computer service via Teamviewer, etc. For LAT. I am a sys admin with 12+ years experience.

ok just make a new service thread and post that you accept LAT for payment and post a link to the thread here.  Wink

Make sure to include as much detail as you can.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
August 18, 2014, 06:07:33 PM

no.

stop trolling.

August 18, 2014, 05:59:59 PM
Yes, but what it means i Have interest? What is the possitive about this? Sorry, but I am completely new to this

You will have interest mean that you will have little amounts of LAT in your wallet for leaving your wallet open and connected on the internet. In other words you will earn LAT for your open and connected wallet.

OK, thanks for the answer! I would like to ask something more. How I can unlock my wallet to start minding. I have an ammount of LATs inside but i cant click "Unlock wallet". Thanks again

If you can't click the "unlock wallet" button then the wallet is unlocked  Wink

Just leave your wallet online for as long as you can and you will get minted coins randomly. The amount depends on how many LAT you have in your wallet and how long they have been in your wallet.
August 18, 2014, 05:58:07 PM

no.

stop trolling.

legendary
August 18, 2014, 01:14:54 PM
Yes, but what it means i Have interest? What is the possitive about this? Sorry, but I am completely new to this

You will have interest mean that you will have little amounts of LAT in your wallet for leaving your wallet open and connected on the internet. In other words you will earn LAT for your open and connected wallet.

OK, thanks for the answer! I would like to ask something more. How I can unlock my wallet to start minding. I have an ammount of LATs inside but i cant click "Unlock wallet". Thanks again

It is unlocked. Don't need to do something. You must unlock your wallet if you encrypt it before.
August 18, 2014, 12:37:15 PM

legendary
August 18, 2014, 12:25:54 PM

August 18, 2014, 12:18:03 PM
legendary
August 18, 2014, 11:47:58 AM
Anyone tell me how the interest system works? I am a newbie. Thanks

Leave your wallet open or runing and you will have interest. Naturally you must have Latium in your wallet. More you have more chances to have more interest you have.

Is there a fixed rate or timing to receive interest or is it random?

totally random

And what it means that i will have interest? The LAT price will increase in the market??

Moreover, I have some LATs pending from Saturday. When they will be approved? Thanks

The price of LAT have nothing to do with the interest you will have. The pending LAT (if regular) will be approved probably today.
August 18, 2014, 11:44:16 AM

Leave your wallet open or runing and you will have interest. Naturally you must have Latium in your wallet. More you have more chances to have more interest you have.

totally random

And what it means that i will have interest? The LAT price will increase in the market??

Moreover, I have some LATs pending from Saturday. When they will be approved? Thanks
Activity: 39
August 18, 2014, 11:02:46 AM
can someone tell me if there are enough coins for everyone in the world but you can only get 5 per ip how do i claim the ones for my wife and son ? Looks like there not getting theres  Sad
legendary
August 18, 2014, 07:39:05 AM

totally random
Activity: 35
August 18, 2014, 07:38:08 AM

Pages:
Jump to: