Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 95. (Read 281476 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
August 14, 2014, 01:20:21 PM
so,when The price goes up?
now price is =0.00009018  Huh
Will prices go up in the next few days?
0.004 is amazing   Grin
Yes

It tells the true my freand,s pes1374
  Price too low
Admin
Activity: 11
August 14, 2014, 11:42:52 AM
so,when The price goes up?
now price is =0.00009018  Huh
Will prices go up in the next few days?
0.004 is amazing   Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
August 14, 2014, 08:01:12 AM
Your advertising here!The value of 5 LAT 1 week!!! http://qwertypay1
In label, enter the information banner!

lol
Activity: 1
August 14, 2014, 05:58:54 AM
Your advertising here!The value of 5 LAT 1 week!!! http://qwertypay1.qwertybiz.com/
In label, enter the information banner!
August 14, 2014, 04:11:00 AM
Foxkyu I did a write up at http://latiumtalk.blogspot.com. It's a new coin with a unique distribution method, interest payments on held coin in your wallet, low system resource usage wallet, and a very active and growing community.
i now about the unique distribution method
but what i want to know is how many available supply?
i can't see it on the coinmarket.

it means that 1 latium coin worth 4 cents.
sometimes it's more
i watch over latium on coin-swap
in few days ago it worth BTC0.004

someone is trying to keep the lat price at 9000 satoshi and prevent it from falling down, you can see at coinswap that someone always put a buying order arround 9000 satoshis with a huge amount - 1 bitcoin value.
and i think i know who is that someone, and why he is doing it...........................................
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
August 14, 2014, 03:48:58 AM
Foxkyu I did a write up at http://latiumtalk.blogspot.com. It's a new coin with a unique distribution method, interest payments on held coin in your wallet, low system resource usage wallet, and a very active and growing community.
i now about the unique distribution method
but what i want to know is how many available supply?
i can't see it on the coinmarket.

sometimes it's more
i watch over latium on coin-swap
in few days ago it worth BTC0.004
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
August 14, 2014, 03:20:48 AM
Latium is a great coin...don't listen to the haters. We are a strong community and we will keep this coin growing.  Grin

+1 Everyone should be very optimistic about the future of Latium. Remember this one of the best altcoin out there.
August 14, 2014, 02:56:41 AM

what exactly the detail of this coin?
i look on here http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/latium/
but nothing specific
anyone can explain?

Activity: 182
August 13, 2014, 11:39:58 PM

but nothing specific
anyone can explain?

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
August 13, 2014, 11:35:08 PM

but nothing specific
anyone can explain?
Activity: 7
August 13, 2014, 11:26:24 PM
When Latium a 0.001???  Huh Undecided  desist, no person buy...

Activity: 182
August 13, 2014, 10:33:46 PM
still have 10 to trade for somethin', no DOGE though
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
August 13, 2014, 06:23:28 PM
Who wants to see Latium at C-CEX Exchange please go to this thread and write a request to add Latium. 10-15 requests and we will be on the exchange and will trade LAT/USD

Or register https://c-cex.com and vote

Thanks!
Activity: 210
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
August 13, 2014, 05:04:43 PM
Latium is a great coin...don't listen to the haters. We are a strong community and we will keep this coin growing.  Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network
August 13, 2014, 04:19:17 PM
All who accept Latium on their websites. Email me! I will add them to the Russian Latium thread

Thanks!

Admin, maybe you can work with the community to identify what services can be offered and paid for in LAT. This should drive up the value of LAT even further. Once you have a list compiled, you may even go ahead and project it on our website so people are aware that this is not some alt that is here only to convert themselves to BTC. LAT has a value of its own and this should be highlighted by listing out the services offered.

BTW my wallet is still not staking. Posted about it some posts back but have had no answer. Maybe i should PM the admin separately.

We are listening to your suggestions, we promise! Currently working on a project that will answer your questions. Please stay tuned. Thank you all for your patience and dedication to the Latium system.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005
August 13, 2014, 03:03:15 PM
All who accept Latium on their websites. Email me! I will add them to the Russian Latium thread

Thanks!

Admin, maybe you can work with the community to identify what services can be offered and paid for in LAT. This should drive up the value of LAT even further. Once you have a list compiled, you may even go ahead and project it on our website so people are aware that this is not some alt that is here only to convert themselves to BTC. LAT has a value of its own and this should be highlighted by listing out the services offered.

BTW my wallet is still not staking. Posted about it some posts back but have had no answer. Maybe i should PM the admin separately.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
August 13, 2014, 01:14:51 PM

Thanks!
legendary
August 13, 2014, 03:41:55 AM
Latium admin have worked hard to make this system last. Let's keep it up by referring more people! I have a feeling big things are coming out of LATIUM!

TO THE MOON AND BEYOND!  Grin

This is all very well, but how are we adding value to the coin? We are not going to add value just by sitting around and up-voting LAT on all the exchanges! Using LAT to buy ad space is a start, but maybe we need to look at providing services for LAT. Are there some brave souls on here who are ready to accept LAT for their services in lieu of FIAT?

I am waiting to see how many people step up to the plate!

This is a great idea...

I don't know what kind of services I can offer over the internet, but I would be willing to sell any of the computer parts that I am currently selling, for LAT. I have video cards, motherboards, hard drives, memory, etc etc for sale, even some older but still good laptops. I don't know how much this will help... but yea...

I can also offer computer repair and remote assistance for PC related problems for payment in LAT, I have been a PC technician for 12+ years, and I can start by offering those services.

If any of you advertising peeps, would like to advertise my service, that would be great! Let's see if we can start getting LAT popular!

People,

Lets start passing these ideas on to the admin. Sometimes it is easy for him to lose sight of these ideas among the whole scam accusation posts that seem to be coming up more often these days!
Lat Admin, you seem to have a community behind you. There will always be people around who want to just turn around and make a quick buck by selling Lat immediately. For any alt to retain its value, i believe it should not be publicized that you can sell them for BTC. This way only BTC is getting popular and the value of BTC will climb but the alt will remain where it was from the beginning!

actually this is the whole point of all altcoins, to finally turn them into BTC, this is why btc will live forever while altcoins always lose their value after a while.

If this is the case, then we are not really thinking of the future of the coin. If i were a Dev, i would want to ensure that my coin is not tied to BTC and that i had a USP which would drive usage to my coin!
August 13, 2014, 02:44:22 AM
Latium admin have worked hard to make this system last. Let's keep it up by referring more people! I have a feeling big things are coming out of LATIUM!

This is all very well, but how are we adding value to the coin? We are not going to add value just by sitting around and up-voting LAT on all the exchanges! Using LAT to buy ad space is a start, but maybe we need to look at providing services for LAT. Are there some brave souls on here who are ready to accept LAT for their services in lieu of FIAT?

This is a great idea...

I don't know what kind of services I can offer over the internet, but I would be willing to sell any of the computer parts that I am currently selling, for LAT. I have video cards, motherboards, hard drives, memory, etc etc for sale, even some older but still good laptops. I don't know how much this will help... but yea...

I can also offer computer repair and remote assistance for PC related problems for payment in LAT, I have been a PC technician for 12+ years, and I can start by offering those services.

If any of you advertising peeps, would like to advertise my service, that would be great! Let's see if we can start getting LAT popular!

People,

Lets start passing these ideas on to the admin. Sometimes it is easy for him to lose sight of these ideas among the whole scam accusation posts that seem to be coming up more often these days!
Lat Admin, you seem to have a community behind you. There will always be people around who want to just turn around and make a quick buck by selling Lat immediately. For any alt to retain its value, i believe it should not be publicized that you can sell them for BTC. This way only BTC is getting popular and the value of BTC will climb but the alt will remain where it was from the beginning!

actually this is the whole point of all altcoins, to finally turn them into BTC, this is why btc will live forever while altcoins always lose their value after a while.
legendary
August 13, 2014, 12:52:05 AM

This is a great idea...

People,

Pages:
Jump to: