Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 94. (Read 281476 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
August 16, 2014, 08:39:53 AM
This Latium-client won't let me "unlock my wallet". Huh
It is fully synced with the network.
But the button stays disabled.
So I cannot enter my login and password.
I have tried this on PC and on Mac.
 Sad

The button is disabled when your wallet is "unlocked" so you should be ok.

The wallet comes unlocked by default so just never lock it.  Wink

*If you do lock your wallet. Never forget your password or your screwed  Lips sealed

So how does the program know who's logged in?
And if I should be logged in,then the balance of zero is not correct.
Because when I log in to the "Latium.cc" site I see a balance of 5 Lat.
But on the client the balance is 0...
Activity: 5
August 16, 2014, 07:57:41 AM
Snap!! I've got the power..

SNAP bought their OWN tune to get to no.1

It's a joke.. 4 weeks now for a referal to be paid despite the referal being accepted.. I just type here for those who are interested to see how long you WILL have to wait to be paid.. the lat in the account isnt even worth this negative feedback, but hey.. The longer she wait's to be paid, the longer god sees her suffering lol, how long dya think he'll hold the karma arrow for?

If anyone wants to purchase 5 latium accounts for 1 btc, pm me..

SELLING 7 LATIUM ACCOUNTS FOR 1 BTC. PM ME TO (pasu1)
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 16, 2014, 06:58:01 AM
Snap!! I've got the power..

SNAP bought their OWN tune to get to no.1

It's a joke.. 4 weeks now for a referal to be paid despite the referal being accepted.. I just type here for those who are interested to see how long you WILL have to wait to be paid.. the lat in the account isnt even worth this negative feedback, but hey.. The longer she wait's to be paid, the longer god sees her suffering lol, how long dya think he'll hold the karma arrow for?

If anyone wants to purchase 5 latium accounts for 1 btc, pm me..

Yeah..
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
August 16, 2014, 06:09:56 AM
DO NOT GIVE HER FALL !!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

it will not fall under 9000 for long because someone is always put a buying wall at this price.
Activity: 12
August 16, 2014, 02:09:59 AM
Guys buy coins while they are cheap
Thus, we raise the price!
Vote for us https://hitbtc.com/vote
Write here all your questions!
DO NOT GIVE HER FALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
August 15, 2014, 10:15:24 PM
Everyone needs to check my new Free Bitcoin Giveaway for all BitcoinTalk.org member's (the link is in my signature  Wink )

You just have to post your Bitcoin address to have unlimited chances at winning BTC0.0005  Shocked

I am extending this offer for all Latium member's as well! -

Just post your Bitcoin & Latium addresses to have unlimited chances to win Bitcoin & Latium!

The giveaway post is found here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8374788

Good luck everyone!  Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
August 15, 2014, 10:04:26 PM
someone is trying to keep the lat price at 9000 satoshi and prevent it from falling down, you can see at coinswap that someone always put a buying order arround 9000 satoshis with a huge amount - 1 bitcoin value.
and i think i know who is that someone, and why he is doing it...........................................
who is it? why he is doing this?
let me know this man Cheesy
August 15, 2014, 08:06:28 PM
I'll give you computer advice for Latium

Make a sales page with prices  Wink
Activity: 182
August 15, 2014, 07:10:36 PM
I'll give you computer advice for Latium
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
August 15, 2014, 06:01:22 PM
i also accept latium (the site is in my signature). the price is 0 lat for llisting! which means its free for all!

If you accept LAT on your site then it can't be free...  Huh

Do you know what I mean?...

By accepting LAT as payment means you have to charge a price (in LAT) for a service or product. Free is just...Free.  Wink

Thanks for the free stuff tho  Grin

You can have this, for free, plus 50 LAT. lol.
August 15, 2014, 05:58:57 PM
i also accept latium (the site is in my signature). the price is 0 lat for llisting! which means its free for all!

If you accept LAT on your site then it can't be free...  Huh

Do you know what I mean?...

By accepting LAT as payment means you have to charge a price (in LAT) for a service or product. Free is just...Free.  Wink

Thanks for the free stuff tho  Grin
August 15, 2014, 05:55:44 PM
 Sad

The button is disabled when your wallet is "unlocked" so you should be ok.

The wallet comes unlocked by default so just never lock it.  Wink

*If you do lock your wallet. Never forget your password or your screwed  Lips sealed
August 15, 2014, 05:54:23 PM
I can't log in my account. When i log in i receive this message "User account not approved yet"

Before, i log in and send/receive LAT normally. I have over 130 LAT in my account.

Please help me.

Just contact the Latium admin here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=331463

(he will not talk about your account on this public forum. That is for your account safety.  Wink )

Activity: 38
August 15, 2014, 04:07:11 PM
 Sad

Activity: 6
August 15, 2014, 05:54:32 AM
I can't log in my account. When i log in i receive this message "User account not approved yet"

Before, i log in and send/receive LAT normally. I have over 130 LAT in my account.

Please help me.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
August 15, 2014, 05:16:45 AM
LAT is great...It's a "Viral Coin" because it is given out for getting referrals. Now this is a 100% free membership that you are promoting so it's easy to get referrals and as more people use LAT, the value will go up.

Because this is a "marketing coin", I am accepting LAT for ad space on my very active website (link is in my signature)

We all should accept LAT for ad space on our websites, blogs and signature space to help Latium grow  Wink

August 14, 2014, 11:27:31 PM
LAT is great...It's a "Viral Coin" because it is given out for getting referrals. Now this is a 100% free membership that you are promoting so it's easy to get referrals and as more people use LAT, the value will go up.

Because this is a "marketing coin", I am accepting LAT for ad space on my very active website (link is in my signature)

We all should accept LAT for ad space on our websites, blogs and signature space to help Latium grow  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
August 14, 2014, 06:17:05 PM
Awww... somehow my sub-affiliate with a lot of subs himself, is gone...  Cry Cry I don't know why! I went from 172 back to 10 Sad
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network
August 14, 2014, 05:10:00 PM
How do I change my address on the site?
I signed up quite a long time ago and put in an address but somehow the wallet got uninstalled from my PC or something so when I re-installed it I have a new address.. So I don't get my signup LAT because it's in my other wallet but whatever. It won't let me put my new address because I already hooked the old one and I'm afraid to make a new account because according to the signup id be banned for having 2 accounts to one household.
Help?

Please send a DM to us and we will assist you. Be sure to include your username. Thanks!
Activity: 1
August 14, 2014, 05:08:27 PM
How do I change my address on the site?
I signed up quite a long time ago and put in an address but somehow the wallet got uninstalled from my PC or something so when I re-installed it I have a new address.. So I don't get my signup LAT because it's in my other wallet but whatever. It won't let me put my new address because I already hooked the old one and I'm afraid to make a new account because according to the signup id be banned for having 2 accounts to one household.
Help?
Pages:
Jump to: