Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LAUNCH] [YUM] BaconBits - A coin so good you'll want to eat it! - page 10. (Read 22827 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
If you're looking for a pool that does what it says, mine has plenty of room for extra hashes.

http://yum.baconpool.com
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Right now creator holds 3/4 of all the mined coins, and the difficulty keeps going up, block target is now 2 minutes.

Even if the difficulty stayed like it is right now finding a block every 2 minutes, it would take the network 20 days do catch up with you.

1440 minutes/day
1 block every 2 min = 1440/2 = 720 blocks a day
720 blocks a day * 30 = 21,600
450,000 / 21,600 = 20.83 days for the whole network to mine 450k bacoins at current difficulty.

And Bettercoin promised to check and post my user activity, he hasn't and won't.
Activity: 12
Care to explain this?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Fair launch my ass. Every normal block rewards 30 bacoins, and the coin author instamined the first block that is equivalent to 15,000 normal blocks:

At the moment of this post 5435 blocks have been mined = 163,050 coins, and the creator already has 3x that ammount from the instamine = 450,000

http://i.imgur.com/BoOjuqw.png

Thanks for advertise just stop mining bacon coins.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
lol nice scam

It was stated in the initial post that 1+-% was going to be premined for give aways and bounties. Iv been totally transparent from the beginning. I even released the windows wallet early to prevent pool instamine.

2.5% of your premine for giveaway and your "official pool" bettercoin scammed 90% of what we mined.

Keep scamming.

Please do the math. It was 1.5% I also had the owner of the block explorer put Baconbits immediately on the site to show full transparency the owner can confirm this.

I was notified that Bettercoin fixed the payment issues, is this not true?

And Bettercoin promised to check and post my user activity, he hasn't and won't.

We will, I just won't jump RIGHT NOW because some kid asking me to suck his dick, making baseless accusations screaming scam at a NEUTRAL pool operator.  We're pretty good @ what we do, but even if we wanted to somehow 'scam' coins through the pool, I'm afraid we wouldn't know how -- so chill out and you will get exact extracts of your user / worker activity out of mysql.  Meanwhile - let this coin have its fair chance, will you?
lol nice scam

It was stated in the initial post that 1+-% was going to be premined for give aways and bounties. Iv been totally transparent from the beginning. I even released the windows wallet early to prevent pool instamine.

2.5% of your premine for giveaway and your "official pool" bettercoin scammed 90% of what we mined.

Keep scamming.

Please do the math. It was 1.5% I also had the owner of the block explorer put Baconbits immediately on the site to show full transparency the owner can confirm this.

Right now you hold 3/4 of all the mined coins, and the difficulty keeps going up, block target is now 2 minutes.

Even if the difficulty stayed like it is right now finding a block every 2 minutes, it would take the network 20 days do catch up with you.

1440 minutes/day
1 block every 2 min = 1440/2 = 720 blocks a day
720 blocks a day * 30 = 21,600
450,000 / 21,600 = 20.83 days for the whole network to mine 450k bacoins at current difficulty.

Activity: 56
lol nice scam

Keep scamming.

lol nice scam

Keep scamming.
Activity: 56
lol nice scam

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
Care to explain this?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Fair launch my ass. Every normal block rewards 30 bacoins, and the coin author instamined the first block that is equivalent to 15,000 normal blocks:

At the moment of this post 5435 blocks have been mined = 163,050 coins, and the creator already has 3x that ammount from the instamine = 450,000

what's your nickname?  we'll post all of your details... accepted shares per round -- approximate hash rate that we had at the time... I don't have time to answer each and every kid on here making senseless accusations?  what IS your hash rate anyway?  

let's see... blocks found in less than a second, most orphaned... couple of 30 - 40MH/s rigs mining... PPLNS pool... your hash rate <1, 2 or 3MH/s and you got little coin on a 35 coin per block payout?

No shit sherlock, you go to a pool that has 10MH/s and you have 1MH/s of that pool - you get 10% of the mined block.  

Hashrate was 3.2MH/s and in the time that I mined in your pool I actually found 2 blocks for the pool when the difficulty was low.

check username puppycock.

I don't expect to find anything odd -- but I will look at your account and get you your exact details, just not at this moment as I'm working on something else. 

Still waiting  Roll Eyes

what's your nickname?  we'll post all of your details... accepted shares per round -- approximate hash rate that we had at the time... I don't have time to answer each and every kid on here making senseless accusations?  what IS your hash rate anyway?  

let's see... blocks found in less than a second, most orphaned... couple of 30 - 40MH/s rigs mining... PPLNS pool... your hash rate <1, 2 or 3MH/s and you got little coin on a 35 coin per block payout?

No shit sherlock, you go to a pool that has 10MH/s and you have 1MH/s of that pool - you get 10% of the mined block.  

Hashrate was 3.2MH/s and in the time that I mined in your pool I actually found 2 blocks for the pool when the difficulty was low.

I don't expect to find anything odd -- but I will look at your account and get you your exact details, just not at this moment as I'm working on something else. 

You are a fuking crook, mined for 40 mins at very low difficulty on your pool and got 37 coins. Then I switche to another pool and got 90 coins in 5 minutes.

fuk you.

Thanks for your kind comments.  Ignorance of high orphans with a huge hash rate with temporary spikes and backlog - being the pool with 95% of the initial hash rates at low difficulty... lol

Ignore button is helpful  Grin  Hope you mature up, m8

Again, BETTERCOIN is a SCAM, this crook doesn't even ask for my username to check out if something went wrong, keeps bsing his way out.

BEWARE

You are a fuking crook, mined for 40 mins at very low difficulty on your pool and got 37 coins. Then I switche to another pool and got 90 coins in 5 minutes.

fuk you.

Thanks for your kind comments.  Ignorance of high orphans with a huge hash rate with temporary spikes and backlog - being the pool with 95% of the initial hash rates at low difficulty... lol

Again, BETTERCOIN is a SCAM, this crook doesn't even ask for my username to check out if something went wrong, keeps bsing his way out.

BEWARE

TPN
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
How did it get so late, so soon?
Selling 250YUM BTC/LTC

PM Offer

fuk you.

BEWARE
Activity: 42
WTS 53.4 YUM. PM me an offer in BTC

fuk you.

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
what pool did you switch to in order to get 90 in 5 min?
Just a friendly reminder.

Bettercoin are probably crooks, I hope to wake up tomorrow and see my balance corrected

hey thanks for this... wasn't necessary... will look into this shortly after coffee

Don't forget this is a rare coin and we had a boatload of hash power on the network.  All these scam screamers can't do math!

fuk you.
Pages:
Jump to: