Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LCC] Litecoin Cash | SHA256 LTC fork @ block 1371111 | 10:1 claim ratio - page 17. (Read 56779 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
when LCC is going to be listed on HITBTC ?
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
And I wonder whether the price of the coin will be able in the future to catch up with the original price? In the history of this until I personally have never met. Then of course we will look at the circumstances and the formation of prices in the market. There are many factors.
Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
1 LCC is one-thousandth of 1 Litecoin. If it goes to $2, it will still be one-hundredth of 1 Litecoin. Even at $10, it will still be only one-fiftieth of 1 Litecoin. There's potential, but it depends on how serious DEV team is to pump it and have it listed on major exchanges.

1 LTC = 10 LCC

You need to redo your math.

WTS 10 LCC for 1LTC

can we find an escrow or shall we use Bitrated?

That's what we got from the fork, for every litecoin we now have 10 litecoin cash.

That's what I was pointing out to previous poster, if LCC goes to $10 it means each pre-fork litecoin is worth whatever 1 litecoin is worth plus 10 x $10, it would put LCC more valuable then current bitcoin forks except for bcash.

no, your argument is flawed.

Care to elaborate?

the price of 1LTC does not equal the price of 10LCC.

you've gone full-retard on this one mate.

I believe you're missing the point.

Cold storage litecoins or pre-forks litecoins now worth 1 LTC + 10 LCC, because that's what we got from the fork.

So, if 1 LTC = $150 and 1 LCC = $10, it means 1 pre-fork litecoin is worth $150 + 10 * $10 which is equal to $250.

This would put the LCC network at $5.6 billion mcap, right below litecoin network at $8.5 billion and above all bitcoin forks except for bcash.

Previous poster wrote 'Even at $10, it will still be only one-fiftieth of 1 Litecoin' and I pointed out the problem with that because you need to have supply and mcap into account.

see previous response.

1LCC = 0.00002429 BTC
10LCC = 0.0002429 BTC

1LTC = 0.01631460 BTC

full retard.

1 LCC = 1 LCC
10 LCC = 10 LCC

1 pre-fork LTC = 1 LTC + 10 LCC

pointless ramblings.
BTC was $0.42 at one time.

At one point in your life, you were likely 10 years old.
i don't think your brain has evolved since.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
1 LCC is one-thousandth of 1 Litecoin. If it goes to $2, it will still be one-hundredth of 1 Litecoin. Even at $10, it will still be only one-fiftieth of 1 Litecoin. There's potential, but it depends on how serious DEV team is to pump it and have it listed on major exchanges.

1 LTC = 10 LCC

WTS 10 LCC for 1LTC

That's what we got from the fork, for every litecoin we now have 10 litecoin cash.

That's what I was pointing out to previous poster, if LCC goes to $10 it means each pre-fork litecoin is worth whatever 1 litecoin is worth plus 10 x $10, it would put LCC more valuable then current bitcoin forks except for bcash.

Care to elaborate?

Cold storage litecoins or pre-forks litecoins now worth 1 LTC + 10 LCC, because that's what we got from the fork.

So, if 1 LTC = $150 and 1 LCC = $10, it means 1 pre-fork litecoin is worth $150 + 10 * $10 which is equal to $250.

This would put the LCC network at $5.6 billion mcap, right below litecoin network at $8.5 billion and above all bitcoin forks except for bcash.

Previous poster wrote 'Even at $10, it will still be only one-fiftieth of 1 Litecoin' and I pointed out the problem with that because you need to have supply and mcap into account.

see previous response.

1LCC = 0.00002429 BTC
10LCC = 0.0002429 BTC

1LTC = 0.01631460 BTC

full retard.

1 LCC = 1 LCC
10 LCC = 10 LCC

1 pre-fork LTC = 1 LTC + 10 LCC
raskul

1 LTC = 10 LCC

WTS 10 LCC for 1LTC

Care to elaborate?

see previous response.

1LCC = 0.00002429 BTC
10LCC = 0.0002429 BTC

1LTC = 0.01631460 BTC

full retard.
legendary

1 LTC = 10 LCC

WTS 10 LCC for 1LTC

Care to elaborate?

This would put the LCC network at #9 with $5.6 billion mcap, right below Stellar network at $7.9 billion and above all bitcoin forks except for bcash.

raskul

1 LTC = 10 LCC

WTS 10 LCC for 1LTC

Care to elaborate?

legendary

1 LTC = 10 LCC

WTS 10 LCC for 1LTC

Care to elaborate?
raskul

1 LTC = 10 LCC

WTS 10 LCC for 1LTC

legendary

1 LTC = 10 LCC

WTS 10 LCC for 1LTC

raskul

1 LTC = 10 LCC

WTS 10 LCC for 1LTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
LitecoinCash can really be not only controversial, but also quite unique in a number of characteristics of the project. At the very least, it will be interesting to follow its development, at least because it is actually the first hardcore Litecoin, creating an interesting precedent and a topic for further discussions.
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
The development team of the project is actively developing. I think the roadmap looks good and has the ability to develop well. Please keep a good job.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Something like that I think again missed the novelty seems. The price is very interesting. And what are the expectations for the future prospects and whether it makes sense to purchase after the coin, if late to start? In general, I think I will watch while and are familiar with the intricacies of the project
copper member
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Official LitecoinCash account
Is there any limit date to claim LCC? I'm not in a hurry to access my LTC, that's why I'm asking
There are no limits for claiming. You can claim any time you like.
legendary

1 LTC = 10 LCC

Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Is there any limit date to claim LCC? I'm not in a hurry to access my LTC, that's why I'm asking
Activity: 459
Merit: 100
It's a good and objective view on LCC.
It's really potential.  I hope it wiil be one of my top 5 best investments.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
My LTC Core wallet won't be syncronized at block 137111. I sent LTC to the wallet already. The coins have arrived at the address I sent them to, using blockcypher to confirm.
Will the lack of synchronization affect my allotment of LCC?

The LTC will be assigned to that address on the block chain. Your private key would be linked to that LTC address so you will have LCC linked to that private key as long at the LTC was sent to that address and was there during the fork. Best you sync it and then move the LTC out of that wallet address before you use your private key to claim LCC. Best not to use that LTC wallet after and just create a new one. Goto LCC discord if you need assistance - https://discordapp.com/invite/F2nZXnW
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
My LTC Core wallet won't be syncronized at block 137111. I sent LTC to the wallet already. The coins have arrived at the address I sent them to, using blockcypher to confirm.
Will the lack of synchronization affect my allotment of LCC?
Pages:
Jump to: