Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LCC] Litecoin Cash | SHA256 LTC fork @ block 1371111 | 10:1 claim ratio - page 15. (Read 56681 times)

Activity: 457
Merit: 100
I am not sure that Litecoin Cash fork has any value in this world. Experts talking about big crash of such useless forks. They even mentioned Binance on the website, not really good way to make some hype. Such big exchanges won't list shitcoin..
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Hi all!

We are building a new and amazing multipool for most important coins and altcoins. We still working on the frontend and adding coins.

Need some testing at our stratum servers to check pool efficience and stratum servers stability.

will be glad if some of you can throw some hash at our pool for testing.
ALL FEES ARE SET TO 0%
ALL PAYMENTS WORKING!

FOR LITECOIN CASH:

--scrypt -o stratum+tcp://theminingpoolstratum.selfip.com:3021 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

Thanks so much for your help

HappyMinning! Smiley

Regards,
TheMiningPool
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Litecoin team, you need to change your website interface.
Activity: 210
How about exhanges like nibyx? Free. So is bittrex and polo. We should consider dex as well, such as legolas, nex or cob (soon).
Activity: 459
Thanks for cheap LCC. Good coin with MCAP only 7300 btc.
Let's do own desicion!!!!
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Yet another pointless hardfork that I fail to see why so many people are taking an interest in...  Huh
Maybe you're right in your statements. And people are interested not only in this project, but also in many more incomprehensible forks and try to cover as many different coins as possible. It's possible, and it's called human greed.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
whats future for litecoin cash?  can back to 6$ again or not? Huh

the 6$ price was at the time of the fork, on some exchanges, but the real trading volume on that price was low, very low, so do not look at that price as a point of reference
the current price is real
keep in mind that the fork was at 1:10 ratio, and for a new coin, with really little perspectives this price is even higher that I expected for the first few months of LCC mainnet
Activity: 105
Merit: 1

LCC is only 3 months old, once is accepted for payment in more and more places and on more exchanges, the volume. The rate of exchange listings since the fork has been very good so like most coins, allow time to build up and accumulate and HODL  Smiley
Activity: 228
Merit: 101
NEM (XEM) Top Coin
Activity: 172
Merit: 20
Well, we really did it!

To wrap up "Season 1" in style, we today successfully performed the first ever crypto spacedrop.

More mission info here, and full video to follow Smiley

Now THAT'S an airdrop!
Activity: 717
Merit: 501
Well, we really did it!

To wrap up "Season 1" in style, we today successfully performed the first ever crypto spacedrop.

When epic pump
copper member
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Official LitecoinCash account
Well, we really did it!

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
They didn't spend so much time and energy on this project for nothing. I don't own Litecoin but grabbed some LCC from exchange as anticipation. Other forks have worked and are existing, this is single Litecoin's fork which saw this kind of interest and is existing on market. Only reason of buying is cheap coins to see if it works somehow. It seems failed but future is unexpected always.
Activity: 98
Honest to say,  use Litecoin Core wallet and I'm fully sychronized.  Huh
Yet another pointless hardfork that I fail to see why so many people are taking an interest in...  Huh

So if so many people are taking an interest, that would mean that it is not pointless. You're not one of those flat-earthers are you?  Grin Wink

Only a month after the fork, LCC was already trading on 6 exchanges (if you exclude Yobit) and HitBTC have confirmed they will list LCC, Binance application pending, already Coinomi and Xeeda wallet support, an awesome and rapidly growing community, LCC is included in almost 20 mining pools and growing fast, it's a coin with 90% lower transaction fees and in my experience, damn fast. I've experienced 1 second transactions with confirmations within a minute, consumers will love that. Vendors, merchants and consumers alike will benefit from the 90% less transaction fees using LCC and, after many transactions a day for businesses, it all adds up substantially in annual income especially small businesses or sole traders. The bottom line is paramount to any business which is why global widespread acceptance and adoption looks extremely likely amongst many businesses and consumers. Make sure you HODL
Activity: 12
Yet another pointless hardfork that I fail to see why so many people are taking an interest in...  Huh
Activity: 4
Litecoincash LCC (SHA256) P2Pool

Connect to: poolmining.net:5555

Username: Your wallet address

No need for a password

No Fees !!

https://poolmining.net/litecoincash-sha256-p2pool/
Nobody uses or even buys this shitcoin. A mega whale I know is going to dump all of his soon, regrets not having sold it quickly like I did when it was released. Expect price to drop to 3 cents when he does.

I would expect the whale you know is a good investor and thus would be counter-intuitive for them to dump at this stage and so I say they won't dump.
In my opinion, you are just making FUD.
LCC will get more volume on HitBTC and more public recognition. You forget LCC isn't even 3 months yet. You should be supporting all Crypto, it's a global solution and community.

Activity: 280
N-Engine Multi Pool Server

Litecoin Cash is still on our pool!

http://crypto.n-engine.com

- Dedicated server (European - US - ASIAN link)
- Fast! (Gigabit link on optical fiber!)
- DDoS protection
- GeoDNS balancing system
- Support 24h/7 (Mail, Troll box, Irc channel)

Payouts are made automatically every 3 hours for all balances above 0.1, or 0.01 on Sunday.

No more fee, more coin for YOU!

Happy FREE mining !

Main Pool url : http://crypto.n-engine.com

You can follow us @Twitter : https://twitter.com/NeCrypto

Support :
Discord channel: https://discord.gg/zEsE7AU
By mail: contact[a.t.]n-engine.com
On IRC : freenode > #N-Engine

Mine sha256 and Win the LOTTO! (check the rules on Discord channel)

Maybe you two need your own room in discord. We can call it the echo chamber, where silly comments bounce back and forth lol  Grin
How you 2 Keeping? You have a LCC voodoo shrine to send hate and negativity I bet lol. Thanks for the activity on this thread, you're doing LCC a favour.
Pages:
Jump to: