Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LCC] Litecoin Cash | SHA256 LTC fork @ block 1371111 | 10:1 claim ratio - page 48. (Read 56747 times)

czr
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
An LCC fork now would be "Classic" -   Jus saying   Wink

well shit..... wanna make some free money?
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
An LCC fork now would be "Classic" -   Jus saying   Wink
Activity: 776
Merit: 536
Sold all my LCC at https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org without issue.  Orderbook is light but free coins are free coins
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
I have had 0 connections to my LCC wallet for 4 days now.  Anyone else having the same issues?
It's been 5 days but until now I am a long way to go before my wallet sync I stopped syncing its just a waste of time, maybe I try it months later by then the price could be much higher then now, one of the big frustration of this fork is syncing it's wallet, had no problem with the bitcoin forks wallet.
Activity: 148
Merit: 12
CryptoWorld!
I have had 0 connections to my LCC wallet for 4 days now.  Anyone else having the same issues?

add nodes to your conf file.
Activity: 16
Activity: 19
Hey, is somebody actually received lcc and could sell in some exchange? I am looking for some confirmation. Please let me know
Activity: 284
Merit: 10
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
Seems to be a fair few people dumping their newly found LCC for pennies...
Activity: 26
Merit: 5

Your wallet must be closed. I assume you start it with a shortcut ? So, you right-clic on this shortcut, go to property, and then in the line named target, at the end of this line, you add a space and -rescan. Close this window and double-clic this shorcut to restart your wallet in this rescan mode.  Don't forget to remove the " -rescan" after the rescan is done.

Your a genius! If you see this drop me your lcc address in PM and I'll send you 50 for saving me the headache

Cool, Thanks Smiley . Let me a few hours and I'll PM you an LCC address (I can't do it right now).
Activity: 686
Merit: 320
So what are all those trades on YoBit if they don't allow LCC deposits?  Huh
People had LTC on Yobit and so they got their LCC on there. Thus, they can trade. If you like conspiracy theories, Yobit themselves could have used "their" LTC->LCC to also trade. And they could very well have deposits working for themselves, devs etc and so are able to trade. We'll never know.

If they used other people's LTC to get LCC that would probably be theft. But then again is it possible to prove that? I guess not right?
If that was true, then every bank in the world is stealing out money. i.e. they all take our money and lend it out to others in order to make interest on it for themselves. And no, don't see how it could be proved that they were doing that.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
So what are all those trades on YoBit if they don't allow LCC deposits?  Huh
People had LTC on Yobit and so they got their LCC on there. Thus, they can trade. If you like conspiracy theories, Yobit themselves could have used "their" LTC->LCC to also trade. And they could very well have deposits working for themselves, devs etc and so are able to trade. We'll never know.

If they used other people's LTC to get LCC that would probably be theft. But then again is it possible to prove that? I guess not right?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Your wallet must be closed. I assume you start it with a shortcut ? So, you right-clic on this shortcut, go to property, and then in the line named target, at the end of this line, you add a space and -rescan. Close this window and double-clic this shorcut to restart your wallet in this rescan mode.  Don't forget to remove the " -rescan" after the rescan is done.

Your a genius! If you see this drop me your lcc address in PM and I'll send you 50 for saving me the headache
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
People make exchanges support it, all write to your exchanges if you had LTC at 28th February and ask them to give you what's it's yours: your LCCs.

I doubt that most of the exchanges will support this fork, if any at all. You are best advised if you keep your LTC in a wallet that you control the private key of.

You may never know, look at BCC. Agree with the priv key however, if you re claiming - make sure the address is empty first.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
People make exchanges support it, all write to your exchanges if you had LTC at 28th February and ask them to give you what's it's yours: your LCCs.

I doubt that most of the exchanges will support this fork, if any at all. You are best advised if you keep your LTC in a wallet that you control the private key of.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum
Activity: 10
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Wow @ the vitriol of the last few pages.

Sorry about the couple hours delay while we worked on importing the DB from our block explorer (indexed quite a while ago as mentioned in one comment above) to its final location.

Provably no pre-launch mining was done beyond the single transparent premine block, and we're now about 300 blocks into the slowstart.

Welcome all Smiley

Dev any news about other exchange ?
Activity: 5

If you have a antminer then test it out the diff is a dark gravity and adjust per a block not weeks, one block is 250 coins and they are 60 blocks a hour to be mined or 15000 coin a hour.

I have antminer, which pool i should take, and what exactly do you have to adjust there?
Activity: 26
Merit: 5
How do I rescan my wallet? I added all my private keys, after each key it prompts if you want to rescan. I though I had more so declined but now I need to rescan to receive the coins and can not make it work.

still need help with this, is over shadowed by the huge ass post before lol

How do I rescan the wallet? I tried -rescan in the debug consol. I need to rescan to recieve my coins

"-rescan" is a command line option when you launch the wallet, not a console command.

Okay, any idea on how to rescan the wallet? I don't know how to enter command lines when the wallet is launching.

Pages:
Jump to: