Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LCC] Litecoin Cash | SHA256 LTC fork @ block 1371111 | 10:1 claim ratio - page 55. (Read 56747 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 100
stabilascan.org
LLC is now trading in Cryptobridge live! and the price is dropping... it is very different from Yobit's price
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
When can Yobit resume deposit of LCC?

YoBit so far has not supported deposits and withdrawals.  You have to buy into LCC with funds you already have on YoBit.  It's obvious that sooner or later YoBit will open up deposits and withdrawals and only then will the value of LCC be determined. 

Also waiting to see what is going to happen with the price after yobit opens deposits....
Activity: 161
Merit: 12

YoBit so far has not supported deposits and withdrawals.  You have to buy into LCC with funds you already have on YoBit.  It's obvious that sooner or later YoBit will open up deposits and withdrawals and only then will the value of LCC be determined. 
Activity: 126
Activity: 161
Merit: 12
Meanxtrade is exchanging to LTC at roughly $1.10 and into BTC at roughly 0.9 cents per LCC.  (0.0053 LTC/LCC and 0.000076 BTC/LTC)

Phew....

If that's what the open market is supporting.

Open as opposed to Yobit because you can deposit and withdrawal.
Activity: 42
Merit: 4
<3 BTC
How to solo mine LCC?  Can be done from the wallet?
On Cryptobridge LCC trading at $2  Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 71
Just Getting Started...
LCC now trading on CryptoBridge. Any experience of the exchange? (crypto-bridge.org)

Just looked at it, I like the idea of a DEX, but there's pretty much nothing happening with LCC.
Deposits were added 10 minutes ago, what do you expect?Cheesy

Fair enough, I did not realize it was so recent. Sent over 10 coins to play with Smiley
Activity: 688
Merit: 506
CryptoCurrency Evangelist
LCC now trading on CryptoBridge. Any experience of the exchange? (crypto-bridge.org)

Just looked at it, I like the idea of a DEX, but there's pretty much nothing happening with LCC.
Deposits were added 10 minutes ago, what do you expect?Cheesy
Activity: 504
Merit: 71
Just Getting Started...

Activity: 10
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Some funny guy reported https://lcc.suprnova.cc as a "malicious site" spreading malware on the getting started page at Google and due to the miner-links on that page Google is now throwing a safe-browsing warning in Chrome (again).

This already happened with the VTC Pool and later with the XVG Pool some time ago and I needed to manually unblock them in a unneeded and time consuming process..

To the clown who keeps reporting the pools: You'll get an itchy skin rash on your crown jewels soon, I've already hired a magician who built a voodoo doll :-P

In short: There's no malware on the site, you can ignore the warnings and in a few hours all should be good again...
OMG really, some people just have no morals at all, Throw a pin in that doll from me too.

Google just removed it from the blacklist, all good again.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
LiteCoin Cash @ MiningPower.NET

Fast and stable mining @ miningpower.net pool
Fee : Only 0.5%.
Payouts : Every 1 hour.

Come and join minigpower.net!

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://sha256.miningpower.net:20310 -u  -p c=LCC

Code:
Pool host: sha256.miningpower.net
Pool port: 20310
Pool user: Your_Wallet_Address
Pool pass: c=LCC
Algorithm: SHA256

Code:
Explorer : https://miningpower.net/explorer/LCC
Telegram : https://t.me/MiningPowerDotNet
Discord : https://discord.gg/fG5hasf
Twitter : https://twitter.com/mining_power

Activity: 688
Merit: 506
CryptoCurrency Evangelist
Hey guys, I am new to the mining world and thus to Bitcointalk, I want to mine this new coin "Lite Coin Cash" with my S9´s, but I wonder which pool is the best for this altcoin.

Also, which wallet should I use? I have been reading that Yobit is down for LCC transactions, so I dont know if I should wait until the platform is up or create my wallet in another site.

Thanks in advance!

I mine at multipools.club with my S9.. daily about 7-8 LCC

I was there before and now I mine with my S9 at suprnova and have about 14-15 daily

Yes, i noted the reported hashrate at multipools.club was very erratic... often the pool hashrate shows more than the entire network hashrate.
However,  I've moved back to BTC after seeing the jigsaw that is the mega-mix of pre-mined coins.
Premine is stated on their website dooh. You don't have to be a genious to find that info.
The developers have even made the vanity adress so its easier to track and to see the movements.
So far I can see that they have rewarded all the supporters of the projects very generously.
Activity: 16
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
So, the premine has been mixed into various addresses.

https://explorer.litecoinca.sh/address/CashierDaZEsyBQkuvv4c2uPZFx6m2XTgT

shady.

Angry

Devs made a couple of millions on this, and we can't even trade our LCC...

A completely shameless scam of the highest order. I reckon only a handful of that pre-mine has been sold as yet.. the majority will be dumped at first sign of $5-$10

and I can tell you, the coin will never recover.

fobbed off by the developer: "a bit busy atm" to show investors where the pre-mine coins are held.

Dude that's not even a developer on discord that just a supporter of the project LOL! pointless FUD  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
Some funny guy reported https://lcc.suprnova.cc as a "malicious site" spreading malware on the getting started page at Google and due to the miner-links on that page Google is now throwing a safe-browsing warning in Chrome (again).

This already happened with the VTC Pool and later with the XVG Pool some time ago and I needed to manually unblock them in a unneeded and time consuming process..

To the clown who keeps reporting the pools: You'll get an itchy skin rash on your crown jewels soon, I've already hired a magician who built a voodoo doll :-P

In short: There's no malware on the site, you can ignore the warnings and in a few hours all should be good again...
OMG really, some people just have no morals at all, Throw a pin in that doll from me too.
Activity: 19
2018-02-22 07:12:16 matveevka
The LCC network is unavailable. Waiting for updates from the developers.

So, it's up to the developers according to Yobit...

This is bullshit, network is up and running. Wallet syncs? - yes, transactions available? - yes.
It's just Yobit.
Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
Why do you think this address is going to sell? All coins have to be associated with some address, good for you for finding one larger holding, that's easy to do.

Doesn't mean they want to sell.

Get a grip on yourself, stop spreading FUD.

it's the pre-mine.

by design, it's there to be sold, and the signs are that it will be sold in large chunks.. it's being mixed across numerous addresses.
Why do you think this address is going to sell? All coins have to be associated with some address, good for you for finding one larger holding, that's easy to do.

Doesn't mean they want to sell.

Get a grip on yourself, stop spreading FUD.
Pages:
Jump to: