Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LCC] Litecoin Cash | SHA256 LTC fork @ block 1371111 | 10:1 claim ratio - page 51. (Read 56747 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
Listed on cryptobridge ?
Yeah went down to 5-8k sats for a short while. But now back up to 15k sats. Pretty good volume for a low tier exchange

so $1.50 per LCC.

not worth mining, but perhaps a good price to snap up a few.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Listed on cryptobridge ?
Yeah went down to 5-8k sats for a short while. But now back up to 15k sats. Pretty good volume for a low tier exchange
Activity: 42
Merit: 4
<3 BTC
How to solo mine LCC? 
Can be done from the wallet with RPC and Litecoincash.conf ?

Some advice please.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
MeanXtrade already screwed. - https://twitter.com/meanxtrade/?lang=en-gb

https://crypto-bridge.org - Looks like best start we have if you wish to trade your LCC (real world value around $1-$2) which is not bad at all.

Yobit - doing more harm than good for LCC at the moment.

Probably Mean Xtrade is a big SCAM. Do not give them your money

Code:
Mean Xtrade
‏ @MeanXtrade
4h4 hours ago

4 days ago we discover a bug allow user withdraw hug amount of cash, we stop it 10 minutes later. We injected nearly 20,000 USD but it's not enough, to ensure the continue of this exchange we temporary hold 30% of your coin. We will have new fund coming soon.
Activity: 284
Merit: 10
anyone else having troubles with connections on the LCC wallet?  I hate it fully synced a few days ago, it shows my forked coins but has been stuck at 20 hours behind for over a day
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
The practice of stealing coin names and benefiting from other people's work has become a widely understood convention? Cheesy
You can't steal something that is free! Because it is free. Does "open source" ring any bell?

Ok now this would end up in a deep philosophical discussion if done right. Even if open source it is good tone if not obligation to mention the work that has been done by others, if you make use of it. Branding is a difficult thing and Bitcoin Cash, for example, has done nothing for its branding except for ripping off the good parts of Bitcoin without mentioning them properly, while shedding a light on the seemingly bad stuff within Bitcoin and presenting themselves as those who have the proper solutions. I don't like that approach (but I know this whole thing is not about taste, so my opinion is worthless, sadly).
raskul
Hello

Sorry for bother
I read that people are mining on LCC. Can somebody tell me where, and how can i know how much LCC can I earn per day ?
I have S7

Thank you very much

you'd mine around >1LCC per day, or thereabouts

see their website for pools.
Activity: 11
Hello

Sorry for bother
I read that people are mining on LCC. Can somebody tell me where, and how can i know how much LCC can I earn per day ?
I have S7

Thank you very much
Activity: 1
Alright so im having an issue seeing whats going on with my litecoin cash airdrop. Ive imported my private key to the litecoin cash wallet but the wallet is showing that the litecoin cash credited to me has been deposited to new litecoin core wallet i created for safe storage of my original litecoin (practicing safe forking). from there i sent my litecoin to yobit for exchanging.
can anyone explain why this is happening?

edit: also the LCC balance checker on the LCC official website is showing that my original Litecoin Core wallet address is credited the litecoin cash i am owed
Activity: 41
MeanXtrade already screwed. - https://twitter.com/meanxtrade/?lang=en-gb

https://crypto-bridge.org - Looks like best start we have if you wish to trade your LCC (real world value around $1-$2) which is not bad at all.

Yobit - doing more harm than good for LCC at the moment.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
So bad no big exchanges are willing to support LCC. I really would like it to happen. Correctness would require that. I hope someone will take care of this situation.

Problem is that there are so many forks from so many coins that exchanges get tired to deal with all the fork implementation and coin distribution. The only way to get on big exchanges is paying the astronomical fees I guess.
raskul
Hi everybody,

I have been reading this forum for quite a while but now I need to post for this problem.

I have some Litecoin in my Bitrrex wallet for a few months already. I know it's stupid but I didn't do anything to move the coins to another wallet before the fork happened.

So now the question. Is there a way to claim the Litecoin Cash?
I hope there is

Why not contact Bittrex and ask them if they are going to give litecoincash, to all their members with litecoin at the time of the fork, if they are not you will not get an airdrop, you have a whole month of preparation you should have prepared for that.

You need to start a social media campaign to mobilize others that had LTC on the exchange at the time of the fork.   Try to get more people to contact Bittrex and ask them to  support the LCC fork.   If enough people write and ask about LCC  Bittrex will take notice.

No they won't. The devs just need to pay the listing fees for exchanges.
It's not as though they don't have enough coins to pay these, is it?
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Yobit is still not allowing deposits, this could go on for weeks for months. Does anyone has any thoughts on how long it might take.
Merit: 13
Hi everybody,

I have been reading this forum for quite a while but now I need to post for this problem.

I have some Litecoin in my Bitrrex wallet for a few months already. I know it's stupid but I didn't do anything to move the coins to another wallet before the fork happened.

I hope there is

Why not contact Bittrex and ask them if they are going to give litecoincash, to all their members with litecoin at the time of the fork, if they are not you will not get an airdrop, you have a whole month of preparation you should have prepared for that.

You need to start a social media campaign to mobilize others that had LTC on the exchange at the time of the fork.   Try to get more people to contact Bittrex and ask them to  support the LCC fork.   If enough people write and ask about LCC  Bittrex will take notice.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Hi everybody,

I hope there is

Activity: 839
Merit: 100
Listed on cryptobridge ?
Activity: 24
The Litecoin owner Charlie Lee  says in twiter that, Litecoin Cash is a scam!  So, tell me, what kind of idiot you have to be, buying it or investing money mining it?   Grin

How the hell listed price at youbit is 5-6$ , when there are no real buyers and sellers? Me too have litecoin cash, i can give it to you with 50% discount! Want to buy?  Grin

Crypto is by nature permissionless. the value derives from the support that the communitty is willing to give to it.

Litecoin Cash have issues with wallets, issues with network and no open deposits at yobit or anywhere. Dev was very active here till date of fork, then no word from him last 6 days. So , 0% trust for coin, 0% support.

fair enough point... we'll have to wait it out and see.

there is already quite a bit of hashpower allocated to mining LCC, and there are a number of single miners putting in close to 10 PHs. they either know something we don't, or they are gamblers with very deep pockets....

They all think will be big free bump in price, because of the LitePay lounching at 26/02. But the reality is LCC killing LTC price righ now and because of that, LCC is enemy. I want deposit at exchangers to be open right now and end of story  Grin  (not shit exchangers, real ones , where bad coins got suspended)

You really think LTC is going down because of LCC. Everything went down these last few days... Market cap went down over $70 Billion all together.

I think there is big diference between ''everything'' and Litecoin LTC!  I believe that LTC price has to be at least 1000$ now.  I don't believe copy cat coin with Supply of 840 m , can have any future!
Activity: 25
There is not. Bittrex has your private key. Only If they decide to add LCC you'll probably get it.
Activity: 1
Hi everybody,

I hope there is
Merit: 100
Multiversum
So bad no big exchanges are willing to support LCC. I really would like it to happen. Correctness would require that. I hope someone will take care of this situation.
Pages:
Jump to: