Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LDOGE] LiteDoge Such fast, Such Stake WOW PROOF of Stake 2.0 - page 19. (Read 96300 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Wonder if it's still at 1 satoshi... probably a good buy and hold until spring time when it wakes up from hibernation.
Still at 1 sat for now - the DOGE/LDOGE markets are keeping the price a bit lower, it'll pick up as DOGE does
Activity: 755
Merit: 501
Wonder if it's still at 1 satoshi... probably a good buy and hold until spring time when it wakes up from hibernation.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
ldoge is waking from it's nap Smiley
Activity: 23
Just noticed that the BTC/LDOGE market in 'topia is closing - the DOGE/LTC markets will still be open =(

Oh, that's no good.

EDIT: Perhaps it's for the better though, trading with LTC & DOGE is more cost efficient and faster.
legendary
Just noticed that the BTC/LDOGE market in 'topia is closing - the DOGE/LTC markets will still be open =(
Activity: 4
well im back... lol how has everyone been, this is litedogemaster from twitter have been locked out of most accounts for the past few months but im working on getting the twitter back up  Embarrassed Embarrassed hope everyone in the litedoge family has been doing good
Activity: 23
Hey guys, I just downloaded this (https://www.reddit.com/r/litedoge/comments/6mgk6a/lite_doge_windows_wallet/) in order to update my wallet. The wallet is currently synching and 1 year and 14 weeks behind. How do I replace the files in the wallet.dat ldoge folder?

Thanks in advance!

legendary
If litecoin is super up, surely LITEDOGE can ride on its coat-tails.

This coin needs some oomph and charisma to pull it back up!

Anybody got some pictures of (lidl) doggos to post, to cheer this coin back up?!!

Sure that will help - think the 1 sat LDOGE will be available for just a few more weeks - fill up whilst you can Wink
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
DEEPONION - NO ICO
If litecoin is super up, surely LITEDOGE can ride on its coat-tails.

This coin needs some oomph and charisma to pull it back up!

Anybody got some pictures of (lidl) doggos to post, to cheer this coin back up?!!

Activity: 755
Merit: 501
I unfortunately sold my Litedoge when it spiked up to 15 sats a while back.  But i still love the project and will probably try to grab some more.
Activity: 343
Merit: 304
You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!
ldoge is dead?

Its sleeping - wait until around Feb 16th for a likely resurgance

what of Feb 16?
legendary
ldoge is dead?

Its sleeping - wait until around Feb 16th for a likely resurgance
Activity: 21
Activity: 530
Merit: 253
LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge
we will try to get a new wallet out what will fix sync issues for new users eventually
Activity: 146
Merit: 102
Invest into $XVG $PND $PAC $LDOGE
2questions:
for how many usd do i need to buy to receive significant stake?
is ldoge stakable on the web?
On btcpop.co you can stake without keeping own wallet online
Can i ask - for staking ldoge i have just add any ammount of coins to btcpop balance?
Yes thats all what you need to do, buy some and transfer to your btcpop.co wallet
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
2questions:
Can i ask - for staking ldoge i have just add any ammount of coins to btcpop balance?
Activity: 146
Merit: 102
Invest into $XVG $PND $PAC $LDOGE
2questions:
legendary
2questions:

I'd start with at least 1,000,000LDOGE ($82) - price is dirt cheap right now, if the price rises to 2 sat - you'll double your money. It'll likely rise when DOGE does next (but never guaranteed)

You'll need to download and run the wallet to stake

(EDIT - There is a risk on the coin as well - since you can't sell it immediately right now as price is 1 sat - so if you want to sell at 1, you have to join a queue of sell orders and wait a few days)

Oh, ah, I just checked on a few numbers, you can even get it a little cheaper than 1 Satoshi right now in the LTC or DOGE markets. 63% of a Litecoin ($45), or 30,000 Doge ($42-45) will net you 1 million, and like Starmman said, indeed if it goes up to 2 Satoshi you're looking at something in the range of $160 per $40-45 in.

If it goes up to two, you should've bought it now.... just sayin'.

(Though to be fair I think I bought this coin at 2)

Think I started when it was at 2 also - bought most of it at 1 though, although did buy some at a higher price in the past too (whilst wishing I'd bought more when price was at 1)
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
DEEPONION - NO ICO
2questions:

I'd start with at least 1,000,000LDOGE ($82) - price is dirt cheap right now, if the price rises to 2 sat - you'll double your money. It'll likely rise when DOGE does next (but never guaranteed)

(EDIT - There is a risk on the coin as well - since you can't sell it immediately right now as price is 1 sat - so if you want to sell at 1, you have to join a queue of sell orders and wait a few days)

Oh, ah, I just checked on a few numbers, you can even get it a little cheaper than 1 Satoshi right now in the LTC or DOGE markets. 63% of a Litecoin ($45), or 30,000 Doge ($42-45) will net you 1 million, and like Starmman said, indeed if it goes up to 2 Satoshi you're looking at something in the range of $160 per $40-45 in.

If it goes up to two, you should've bought it now.... just sayin'.

(Though to be fair I think I bought this coin at 2)
Activity: 9
2questions:

Pages:
Jump to: