Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LDOGE] LiteDoge Such fast, Such Stake WOW PROOF of Stake 2.0 - page 17. (Read 96300 times)

Activity: 530
Merit: 253
LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge
www.ldoge.tech is back up and you get get there also by www.ldoge.me
trading for ldoge is ok on TradeSatoshi
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
crytopia are closing all ldoge markets time for devs to jump now... please
Activity: 55
Merit: 2
TradeSatoshi working. You can buy
Activity: 168
Merit: 10

You should talk to Cryptopia to activate LDOGE/BTC trading. That's exactly what PopularCoin did and it increased with over 3000% today.
Activity: 219

Registration of new users have been disabled.

Tradesatoshi will be going down for maintenance at 5:30 Am 8 January 2018 (GMT)
Time in London, UK
Maintenance is expected to last approximately 3 Hrs
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Here we go! This coin has started flying.

Potentially sound candidate to earn some money :-) Look out!
Activity: 530
Merit: 253
LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge

The dev is given this coin a new wings to fly. Let's go.... Where are the community members?  Don't be a silent watcher. Make some noise and let get it started to the moon and make others joins us.

Is There a rebranding ?
Do i habe to hold my coins in the Wallet or can i let them on a Exchange ?
the dev team are not in talks at the moment to do a rebrand, we are only releasing a new wallet to fix a few issues.
You are better off putting your coins in a ldoge wallet so you can earn interest for running the wallet every now and then.
Activity: 86

The dev is given this coin a new wings to fly. Let's go.... Where are the community members?  Don't be a silent watcher. Make some noise and let get it started to the moon and make others joins us.

Is There a rebranding ?
Do i habe to hold my coins in the Wallet or can i let them on a Exchange ?
Activity: 143
     LDOGE / BTC Last: 0.00000004 24High: 0.00000004 24Low: 0.00000001 24V: 3.88 BTC

Get your rally caps on guys  Shocked
Activity: 9
Hello, i have a problem with LITEDOGE wallet....it says me synchronizing with wallet (2 years and 30 weeks) but i have sent my LDOGE coins to this my wallet....i have lost my coins?

ty

Same here. Does anyone have a working wallet? Send Help!

@83mirko & @edmminer no the coins are not lost. They will appear in the balance once the wallet is synced.

I’m using wallets now all the time on OS X, and for staking on Ubuntu.

The initial blockchain sync takes time. If you don’t want to wait, you can make it by adding new nodes to litedoge.conf or by downloading the bootstrap.dat. Backup your current wallet first if you do the latter!
Activity: 6
It is pretty hard to buy more LDOGE when the wallet on yobit is in maintenance and the market on cryptopia has been paused for the last 9 hours.  It looks like when the market gets resumed on cryptopia the minimum orders are going to be 500 DOGE and 0.01 LTC.  Has the maintenance request for the new wallet version been put in yet at yobit?  This has to be done by the dev.  I think it is important to have as many working exchanges as possible.

That too!

Come on Cryptopia! Been trying all day Sad Don't feel like making an account elsewhere just for one coin.
Activity: 6

Nice! Got my brother to jump in as well when I heard about the news. Hopefully we'll be celebrating soon Wink
Activity: 143
It is pretty hard to buy more LDOGE when the wallet on yobit is in maintenance and the market on cryptopia has been paused for the last 9 hours.  It looks like when the market gets resumed on cryptopia the minimum orders are going to be 500 DOGE and 0.01 LTC.  Has the maintenance request for the new wallet version been put in yet at yobit?  This has to be done by the dev.  I think it is important to have as many working exchanges as possible.

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
A small light dog grows. During the day it grew by 20 percent. At this rate, and until the wolfhound grows. And then you have to rename it to a heavy dog.
With rebranding we keep our coins in an other wallet?
The wallet will be updated. And possibly a rebranding is on the way. That will set this coin free off DogeCoin shadow so that it can fly on its own. After all, LDOGE is a lighter and faster coin than Doge. You can never get it cheaper than this moment.
Pages:
Jump to: