Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LDOGE] LiteDoge Such fast, Such Stake WOW PROOF of Stake 2.0 - page 33. (Read 96458 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
The Mac wallet works great!  Just moved some coins from cryptopia. Will store them away for the ride to the moon Wink

About to do the same, my dude, waiting on the wallet to catch up now. $LDOGE bull run in effect!
Activity: 557
Merit: 250
Date: 08/06/2017 19:47
To: donation dN8MWg5MUfDo9QmPY8Loi1KYkNNkvE6apb
Debit: -10000.00 LDOGE
Transaction fee: -2.00 LDOGE
Net amount: -10002.00 LDOGE
Transaction ID: 3739f7891b4462a83e5711754c6b8980193f918d0b3f5dcf128a98179727d0f1-000

Good work guys!
Activity: 21
Keep your coins for at least 8 hours in your wallet and they will be eligible for staking and finding new blocks!
The time needed to find a block depends on the number of coins you hold in your wallet
i have 25 ldoge but nothing happen with my wallet no  Increase or reduce number of coin , what wrong
-

Higher amounts in your wallet are likely to get you better results.
Activity: 335
Keep your coins for at least 8 hours in your wallet and they will be eligible for staking and finding new blocks!
The time needed to find a block depends on the number of coins you hold in your wallet
i have 25 ldoge but nothing happen with my wallet no  Increase or reduce number of coin , what wrong
Activity: 21
I just withdrew from Nova to Crypt successfully but it did take a few attempts.
Also, FYI, market cap info is inaccurate as Nova hasn't updated in over 12 hours at this point.
...Worth mentioning that the previously unlisted Ldoge/BTC stat has been fixed for Cryptopia on market cap.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 501
Creator of the ICO
Guys, I am trying to send my litedoge from Nova to Crptopia and it says my deposit address is wrong. I know it's right though. Any idea what could be happening?

I think Nova itself has a problem, according to what I've heard through the grapevine. Keep an open eye.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Activity: 12
This coin is planned to be added to Bittrex? Smiley
Activity: 336
Guys, I am trying to send my litedoge from Nova to Crptopia and it says my deposit address is wrong. I know it's right though. Any idea what could be happening?
Activity: 266
Patience is the key to success
funny coin with biggest volume on cryptopia, will give it a try !
Activity: 56
The Mac wallet works great!  Just moved some coins from cryptopia. Will store them away for the ride to the moon Wink

LDOGE big news coming * cryptopia is the ticket and they are friendly Cool

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=LDOGE_BTC
Activity: 60
Merit: 10

Like the no premine and 1/10 the number of coins available compared to doge. Wink

Activity: 335

i love this  function
Activity: 3
wooow i see much potencial for this coin, for 3 days they are 8 sat and now 20 sat...
think 250-350 sat is possible...train starts.
The final boarding call for the LiteDoge coin express, next station to the moon...
great community , like it!!
Here's the page reference for getting a coin on bittrex. Has this already been completed? If not, who can complete the enhanced verification?

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex
Activity: 34
Hi guys what kind of wallet do you use?  İm getting worry about my 11 milion ldoge Huh
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
DOGE is for 125 sat now. There is almost 110 billion coins.
LDOGE is for 10 sat now. There is almost 15 billion coins.

So Ldoge have 7 times lower total coins. It can be easy 7 times higher than DOGE.
So real price for Ldoge for now is about 850-900 sat.
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: