Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 10. (Read 352575 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

i want know if no one deposit anymore on the site, what will hapend? all "Pending payment" will forever pending?

Nope. If no new deposits will be done within a week then the money which is written in brackets (the insured part) will be sent to everybody, and the thread closed.

But hey, we are only at 99 positions, should go up to at least 500... Smiley

Please just fix the payment issue (must be faster)

I think I can easily live up to the expectation of the speed now Smiley So payout swiftness is no longer an issue.
I can not make completely automated process, because it might backfire... so safety first. Worse thing is that you have to wait a bit more to receive your payment, and when I say a bit more I am talking about 30-60 minutes (excepting my sleeping hours) Smiley

should last for months, not just 500 deposit
to have success with this project website, should process the payments in 5-10 minutes maximum (we deal with cryptocurrencies not western union here)
my self i want to make 100 deposit each day minimum, but i can't do that now  Sad

more you make depost more ppl have to deposit for payment,
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

i want know if no one deposit anymore on the site, what will hapend? all "Pending payment" will forever pending?

Nope. If no new deposits will be done within a week then the money which is written in brackets (the insured part) will be sent to everybody, and the thread closed.

I think I can easily live up to the expectation of the speed now Smiley So payout swiftness is no longer an issue.
I can not make completely automated process, because it might backfire... so safety first. Worse thing is that you have to wait a bit more to receive your payment, and when I say a bit more I am talking about 30-60 minutes (excepting my sleeping hours) Smiley

to have success with this project website, should process the payments in 5-10 minutes maximum (we deal with cryptocurrencies not western union here)
my self i want to make 100 deposit each day minimum, but i can't do that now  Sad
Activity: 462
Only the best is The be best...

Activity: 322
Has anybody received 4.5 LEAF in the last period?

Regarding mintpal and buying votes, 100k leaf currently buys 60 votes.  So if you have some leaf spare, its worth exchanging some for votes if you really want us on there.

i can buy 1595 votes for 2000'000 Leafs if i sell at 4 Sat
i'm waiting that price to sell, what you suggest?

Up to you bud, you can always put a 4 sell up there and see if they move. 

i mean we still have a time, those votes will not get us in the first position
i will wait better price for Leaf, maybe i can win more in http://cryptoprofit.org/leaf.php (waiting that he can fix some issues)
Activity: 403

What i will do for leafcoin:

I'll send 10 people, each one a jar of fresh honey in summer (this will be fresh as you can get, from honeycomb to a jar it will be shipped immediately ) , with leafcoin logo on it. And i'll send it to users inside EU. Outside EU probably will be problem with customs.
This is superb quality honey, from alps, no intensive farming around, produced by bee: apis melifera carnica. And our honey on local market is sold out, every year. But primarily we are reproducing and selling bee queens.

Which users will get it i don't know, probably something they did for leafcoin.
When time comes (around mid June), i will talk with mcg about this.

What is the connection with leafcoin (forest, leafs etc..) with honey? Honeydew honey

That's good of you.

Your bees make honeydew from aphids that exude liquid after feeding on tree sap?  I love honeydew but it isn't available where I live in the UK.  I have seen people selling it quite cheaply from mainland Europe before but they usually want you to buy a larger amount.

It's not every year, that you have manna on trees  (we say it's manna), and yes from aphids, 2013 was lot of aphids a lot of manna . It's difficult to manage honeydev, because a lot of time crystallizes in honeycomb, before we can extract it. Price is the same, as any other honey.
We are not selling any honey outside our country, but we sell Bee queens to UK.
Has anybody received 4.5 LEAF in the last period?
Activity: 660
Merit: 500
Dev if active, android wallet on the way http://leafco.in/android.jpg
Seems good.
When next halving?

I try to keep the "next halving" estimate up on the site - leafapi.com
Activity: 532
Regarding mintpal and buying votes, 100k leaf currently buys 60 votes.  So if you have some leaf spare, its worth exchanging some for votes if you really want us on there.

Up to you bud, you can always put a 4 sell up there and see if they move. 

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

What i will do for leafcoin:

I'll send 10 people, each one a jar of fresh honey in summer (this will be fresh as you can get, from honeycomb to a jar it will be shipped immediately ) , with leafcoin logo on it. And i'll send it to users inside EU. Outside EU probably will be problem with customs.
This is superb quality honey, from alps, no intensive farming around, produced by bee: apis melifera carnica. And our honey on local market is sold out, every year. But primarily we are reproducing and selling bee queens.

Which users will get it i don't know, probably something they did for leafcoin.
When time comes (around mid June), i will talk with mcg about this.

What is the connection with leafcoin (forest, leafs etc..) with honey? Honeydew honey

That's good of you.

Your bees make honeydew from aphids that exude liquid after feeding on tree sap?  I love honeydew but it isn't available where I live in the UK.  I have seen people selling it quite cheaply from mainland Europe before but they usually want you to buy a larger amount.
Activity: 532
Seems good.
When next halving?

+1 Great Dev

Probably multileaf ( multibit client ) will be launched as well this weekend.

We have changed colors a bit. Hope you like. Will post screenshot soon ( need logo 1st )

All "fork" projects : https://github.com/leafcoin

Cheers.

Thank you, Great work
mcg
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Seems good.
When next halving?

+1 Great Dev

Probably multileaf ( multibit client ) will be launched as well this weekend.

We have changed colors a bit. Hope you like. Will post screenshot soon ( need logo 1st )

All "fork" projects : https://github.com/leafcoin

Cheers.
Activity: 403
Hey guys,

I am feeling really bad that some of you are attacking the developers (and me) for the system I have built. So I feel that I have to step in to clearify a few things:

1. The developers (none of them) are involved in any way. It is true that we have discussed technical issues, they helped me, trying to figure out some in-depth technical details. I feel like I have contributed even to LEAF tech with this website because they are challenges which needs to be solved (the biggest of course is identifying the sender's address), which so far failed only twice (one of them is a confirmed Cryptsy deposit, and this is why the system was unable to identify the address).
The technical development once I will be able to sort out in a way that it will work in 100% of the cases will be shared with the LEAF team also, so it can be used as a foundation for further developments which I think it is kinda cool.
It is also a good side that during the development process I have identified some problems with the LEAF API (but as it was forked from another coin, probably that one too has the same problems; maybe all alternative cryptocurrencies).

2. Secondly, I have made more updates to the website. Right now, if you check this link (http://cryptoprofit.org/leaf.php), you will see that it is displayed the guaranteed amount of coins you will get back if there will be no more deposits for a week. I think that none of you have seen a system with this level of transparency, if so please share with me, because I really want this website to be the standard for such systems.

3. Please read the rules. I have written as detailed as possible. This site will not just go down, and I will not run away with 0.1 worth of BTC or whatever it is worth now LEAF. Get serious. If this system stops, then the guarantee will be used to partially compensate the deposits. Of course, everyone will loose (who wasn't paid by that time). At least they will get back a part of their coins, which is also a first in these type of systems.

4. Everybody is understanding that this is a sort of gambling. Using this website means that you have read the rules, therefor we assume that you have fully understand the risks and benefits. People who are using this website understands this issue very well, even without being reminded all the time from skeptical people. Nobody is forcing anybody to make deposits. It's a personal choice, depending on your amount of coins you are willing to risk.

5. I think that this site will contribute to LEAF price raise. It would be more beneficial to convince more people to use this website, instead of running to Cryptsy and pushing down the price. In an ideal world all LEAF owners would withdraw their ridiculous sell orders of 3-4 satoshis, because this coin is well supported, it has a dedicated developer team, a lot of fantasy behind it. It is one of those altcoins which I really love.

Enjoy.

Seems good.
When next halving?

+1 Great Dev
Pages:
Jump to: