Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 13. (Read 352575 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I can confirm I've had 42k profit so far Smiley

I hope the people complaining about this system have actually visited the site and read the full description on the front page of what it is and why it is better than a normal ponzi scheme.

At the end of the day its a gamble and a bit of fun.  Only risk what you can afford to lose, anything you gain is a bonus.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The One, I don't think anyone could call me scammer around here... Smiley SO please meassure your words.

The system I am struggling with can actually help a lot LEAF, in fact it might even contribute to raise the price of it. It is no scam, and I am working to enhance the LEAF experience. Right now I am trying to enhance the API of LEAF... so again, please pay some respect.

you are right, thank you
maybe this stupid (The One) must think more before he tell
please try to fix, i just got 2 payment instead of three, but your website show 3 paid

In a few minutes you should have all three transactions...

i got it Thank you
did you stop it? i can't copy the address from your website anymore

Multioptions, I have stopped for a few hours. There is some issue needs to be sorted out regarding to LEAF API, which I just discovered.

Hope it's gonna be soon, I will notify everyone when done. So far you have a profit of 600.000 LEAF if I am not mistaking? Smiley

Enjoy.
yes i got 600'000 already
i'm giving the Logo winners half of that, so i will thank you again for your great idea thinker
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Only the best is The be best...
The One, I don't think anyone could call me scammer around here... Smiley SO please meassure your words.

The system I am struggling with can actually help a lot LEAF, in fact it might even contribute to raise the price of it. It is no scam, and I am working to enhance the LEAF experience. Right now I am trying to enhance the API of LEAF... so again, please pay some respect.

you are right, thank you
please try to fix, i just got 2 payment instead of three, but your website show 3 paid

i got it Thank you

Multioptions, I have stopped for a few hours. There is some issue needs to be sorted out regarding to LEAF API, which I just discovered.

Hope it's gonna be soon, I will notify everyone when done. So far you have a profit of 600.000 LEAF if I am not mistaking? Smiley

Enjoy.

you are right, thank you

i got it Thank you
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

Brand new pool, need miners!  Smiley

leaf.charityminingpools.com

Be a pioneer and help us get started, come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.5 Pool Fees, 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
why do you allow to advertise a system which looks like a scam in this thread ?

Well, right now the balance plus the guarantee fund is a lot more than the payouts needs to be done... so why would you say that it is a scam?

As said multiple times -and in private just as it happend-, the broken 1M deposit is mine and I'd like it back, I'd be willing to donate 200k however, as I think it's a good idea still, so you can just send me 800k back. So if you please, the address is at my sig. Oh and the 1.1M sent afterwards is also mine,

http://explorer.leafco.in/tx/864f4861e216f905f62d8c4d1bae4441baa968922b0db90e100575a4c3ee4ba5

(originating from faVBZwUhnA6RTSuATgH7BXXX5S64u9eFgV)

Could you please fix that as well? It lists the wrong address as sender.
Hi guys,

I am very happy to announce to you all, that I have developed a multicurrency more-than-Ponzi website. Of course, as I really love LEAF, this was the first coin I have added to the system.

This is not a simple Ponzi because it automatically creates a guarantee fund with each deposit or donations (which are most welcomed Smiley ). This guarantee fund can get as high as three times the maximum deposit amount, making sure that the system is 100% stable once it gets there. From that moment there are virtually no risks or whatsoever.

How does it work? What does it do?

It deposits 5% from each deposit into a special guarantee fund. This will be used as payout when the system will stop (if it will Smiley )

Now, there is a 1 to 10 ration between the minimum and maximum deposit amount. There is also a guarantee fund which has a limit of three times the maximum deposit (6.000.000 LEAF). It is easy to prove mathematically, that once they are enough deposits to have a decently large guarantee fund, that will be enough to pay out last investors (if they are no more deposits done).

Right now, I have removed the deposit address, because I am struggling with some problems with the LEAF API. I hope that I can fix them soon, and then will put back the deposit address and let you all know.

This system is NOT a scam. Even at this point if everything fails the guarantee fund plus the balance are totalling over 2.200.000 LEAF, while the total payouts which are due are around 1.650.000 LEAF. I think that says all.
Activity: 364
Hi guys,

I am very happy to announce to you all, that I have developed a multicurrency more-than-Ponzi website. Of course, as I really love LEAF, this was the first coin I have added to the system.

This is not a simple Ponzi because it automatically creates a guarantee fund with each deposit or donations (which are most welcomed Smiley ). This guarantee fund can get as high as three times the maximum deposit amount, making sure that the system is 100% stable once it gets there. From that moment there are virtually no risks or whatsoever.

How does it work? What does it do?
why do you allow to advertise a system which looks like a scam in this thread ?

Well, right now the balance plus the guarantee fund is a lot more than the payouts needs to be done... so why would you say that it is a scam?

you are right, thank you

you are right, thank you

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

What is this fecking Ponzi scam doing on Leaf main thread? This can only hurt the coin.

Can someone please remove the scammer off the thread.

(removed the size tags as it's irritating)
What exactly is the problem and why will it "only hurt the coin"? Not trying to play smart here, but I fail to see exactly what's wrong with his site.

Jesus wept.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
Wasn`t coin2x based on the same rool?? Btw. They are not anymore accesibile...

What is this fecking Ponzi scam doing on Leaf main thread? This can only hurt the coin.

(removed the size tags as it's irritating)
What exactly is the problem and why will it "only hurt the coin"? Not trying to play smart here, but I fail to see exactly what's wrong with his site.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Hi guys,

Also, I tried to offer a very transparent system, with great stats. I think you will really like it. I am of course open to suggestions, as this is the first such thing I have ever made. You can make any number of consecutive deposits, between 200.000 and 2.000.000 LEAF. Amount outside of this range will be considered donations... But hey, you'll find all this on the website Smiley

Enjoy.

P.s: I have tested the system with small amounts, but from respect for you I don't want to make the first 10 deposits... just wouldn't be fair.

Yeah guys, I am working on it... the problem is that that 1.000.000 sent from an undetectable wallet address messed up the system a bit. Will take some time to correct it, because it's kinda woodoo.

After that transaction some transactions give an error when I try to do getrawtransaction -> decoderawtransaction. I took down the deposit address, so no harm will be done by the time I figure this out.

Actually this thing alone might be enough to get the price of the coin up, once it's fixed, I'd keep it leafcoin-only for a while to see what effect it would have on the coin price, my guess is it would climb up, maybe not much, but I think i think it would raise maybe up to 10-15
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Yeah guys, I am working on it... the problem is that that 1.000.000 sent from an undetectable wallet address messed up the system a bit. Will take some time to correct it, because it's kinda woodoo.

After that transaction some transactions give an error when I try to do getrawtransaction -> decoderawtransaction. I took down the deposit address, so no harm will be done by the time I figure this out.

Please fix it,
i sent 3 times 2000'000
one time i get paid
second one i can see my payment (Collecting payout)
the third one is still not visible

I can confirm he's working on the system now, i think hes taken the payment address off the site while he fixes it too.

Please fix it,
i sent 3 times 2000'000
one time i get paid
second one i can see my payment (Collecting payout)
the third one is still not visible

Uhm, sorry about that, that must have been me Smiley
But hey, that's QA Testing in practice. I promise to do a donation of 200K once this is sorted out. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: