Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 8. (Read 352575 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 10
good job
+1
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I'm sorry to say but each point for number 8 leads systematically to a point for number 4. Always keeping 2 votes ahead. I've been seeing the exact same movements for more than 10 votes. It's starting to make me very suspicious.

I think your paranoid on this one m8, they are just 2 very good designs.  I voted for 4 myself, I did ask him to redo it with clovers, but he didn't get round to it i guess.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
www.francs.paris
I'm sorry to say but each point for number 8 leads systematically to a point for number 4. Always keeping 2 votes ahead. I've been seeing the exact same movements for more than 10 votes. It's starting to make me very suspicious.
Looking good Cheesy

mcg
Activity: 196
we have a little bit of delay on the android app since we have to make market images for various types of displays.

luckily my gf is doing that now.

looks nice Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
I'm sure that whale123 here puts negative info but he really puts buy @ 2 & @1sat
I for one am totally against dropping coins and going just for the quick profit. I am completely tired of all the "themed" coins, be it a fancy meme (doge, flap, etc) or some stupid ideology that noone not even their owners care about. I like leaf because it has a tangible goal (can it actualy help towards a noble goal and save even a couple of trees somewhere? yes it can. will it? we'll see). Apart from that the only reason of existence for a coin -apart from its makers becoming rich- is to be used as currency, right now only bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin (shopdoge.com is really cool), and to a lesser extent leafcoin (I saw one cool site with water taps, sadly for .nl only, but it's a start) can actually be used for something useful. Instead of going for the quick profit in an exchange, give value to the coin by enabling it to be used as currency. The value will come afterwards and you can be sure that your leaf millions will be worth something. Till that, it's completely idiotic to consider a coin dead after a month because it didn't "go to the moon" and made you rich in a week. Grow up.

Well said.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I for one am totally against dropping coins and going just for the quick profit. I am completely tired of all the "themed" coins, be it a fancy meme (doge, flap, etc) or some stupid ideology that noone not even their owners care about. I like leaf because it has a tangible goal (can it actualy help towards a noble goal and save even a couple of trees somewhere? yes it can. will it? we'll see). Apart from that the only reason of existence for a coin -apart from its makers becoming rich- is to be used as currency, right now only bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin (shopdoge.com is really cool), and to a lesser extent leafcoin (I saw one cool site with water taps, sadly for .nl only, but it's a start) can actually be used for something useful. Instead of going for the quick profit in an exchange, give value to the coin by enabling it to be used as currency. The value will come afterwards and you can be sure that your leaf millions will be worth something. Till that, it's completely idiotic to consider a coin dead after a month because it didn't "go to the moon" and made you rich in a week. Grow up.
mcg
Unfortunatelly I have to agree that this coin is over.
You might not want to see because you are emotionally invested in it and also probably have many coins, but it is just one of many coins that are the same now.

Crypto marked has changed much. If you are still thinking like you were thinking in January or February you are wrong. It's better to cut the losses, sell the coin and move to one of the newer coins that will become trendy when they hit the market. Just check the calendar of recently launched coins and pick one of them, buy, sell when it hits cryptsy and profit. My bet is on Heisenberg HEX coin, because of huge interest of people in Breaking Bad and potential for many memes. The gathered massive hashrate and the coin was just launched. I am hoping to gain what I've lost on this coin fast.

yes, we must take people who call themselves whale and dont understand the lifecycle of a coin serious.

you think that breaking bad memes make a coin? NO. We had memes as well... see the lawnmowers.

here let me help you, show you an example:

we were at 30GHash as well.

community website is just a forum and some informational stuff.

i have looked at many other coins community websites.

almost nothing going on there.

we have a tight schedule and stick to that.

http://github.com/leafcoin is what we will finish first.

a forum is installed in minutes.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
You might not want to see because you are emotionally invested in it and also probably have many coins, but it is just one of many coins that are the same now.

Crypto marked has changed much. If you are still thinking like you were thinking in January or February you are wrong. It's better to cut the losses, sell the coin and move to one of the newer coins that will become trendy when they hit the market. Just check the calendar of recently launched coins and pick one of them, buy, sell when it hits cryptsy and profit. My bet is on Heisenberg HEX coin, because of huge interest of people in Breaking Bad and potential for many memes. The gathered massive hashrate and the coin was just launched. I am hoping to gain what I've lost on this coin fast.

Ignore this guy's statement. He has been pasting this in so many thread to promote Heisenberg.

Nevertheless, Leaf back to 2 satoshi again

Dev really need to push community website first . why would anyone care about android wallet or multibit or java version of the wallet?.... we need foundation website to show people what is leaf is all about. dev seems to be not getting this point for weeks. its not easy for any coin to get up after going to 1 satoshi.

community share your views
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

mcg
I put up another p2pool node for leafcoin miners.  Server is in Chicago.  

http://timbercode.com:9166/static/

will add it to op post. thanks
Activity: 660
I put up another p2pool node for leafcoin miners.  Server is in Chicago.  

http://timbercode.com:9166/static/
Activity: 84
We learned a tremendous amount at the Texas Bitcoin Conference this week. With the headlines in the news, one of the biggest things on the agenda and in the hallway conversations was security. Learn about how Austin Global Exchange protects you with our Cold Storage process: http://austinglobal.tumblr.com/image/78188469722

You can also view our #LiveTweets feed from the Texas Bitcoin Conference on our Twitter feed, @AustinGlobalX

Friendly reminder that LEAF/BTC will be open for trading at launch on AGX. Registration is open, visit agx.io to set up your username, password, wallets, profile, and security preferences.

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com
mcg
this dude is one of the hvc dudes. he said he typed here before.. checked his history.. hasnt.

this dude doesnt know what we are doing and apparently he think it is needed to come to fud this thread.

dude, i have some news for you; we are a very dedicated team and we dont give up on this coin.

tomorrow we will be launching android wallet, multibit, leafcoinj and other works are in progress.

we are here because we care about rainforests and other green initiatives.

there is actually a plan for this coin.

so if you dont have anything meaningfull to say. please just leave the thread and go fud somewhere else.

thank you.
Seriously, I bothered writing this, on this thread, I see people discussing about logo of a coin that has scammed every single one of you, and also me, and is dying, are you doper 18ers or something? What the s*** are u discussing about this s***coin?

You must be confusing LEAF with the 90+ Pump&Dump coins out there.  Leafcoin doesn't want to be associated with them.  Goto Cryptsy and check several of the coins there by looking at the Weekly and the Monthly charts...There has been several coordinated attacks by these Pump&Dump groups to force the prices down and get people to Panic sell.  I DO NOT like this but unfortunetly this is what happens in the ALT Markets now.

how is leaf any different from scam crapcoins? Did all the investers at any time lost money on leaf or not? How does leaf differentiate itself? Logo contest? Is logo the main usage of a cryptocurrency? If u r still defending this coin, u love it emotionally cause it gave a profit to u as a miner or u r a bunker. In any case face the death, noone is interested in it any more, simple as that..

If nobody is interested in it, why are you wasting your time even typing in here?!   Go back to your shitcoin, we're not interested in the shit your trying to pedal
Activity: 98
Seriously, I bothered writing this, on this thread, I see people discussing about logo of a coin that has scammed every single one of you, and also me, and is dying, are you doper 18ers or something? What the s*** are u discussing about this s***coin?

You must be confusing LEAF with the 90+ Pump&Dump coins out there.  Leafcoin doesn't want to be associated with them.  Goto Cryptsy and check several of the coins there by looking at the Weekly and the Monthly charts...There has been several coordinated attacks by these Pump&Dump groups to force the prices down and get people to Panic sell.  I DO NOT like this but unfortunetly this is what happens in the ALT Markets now.

how is leaf any different from scam crapcoins? Did all the investers at any time lost money on leaf or not? How does leaf differentiate itself? Logo contest? Is logo the main usage of a cryptocurrency? If u r still defending this coin, u love it emotionally cause it gave a profit to u as a miner or u r a bunker. In any case face the death, noone is interested in it any more, simple as that..
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
its already added.

nr 20

cheers

:* thnx Smiley)
Activity: 156

You must be confusing LEAF with the 90+ Pump&Dump coins out there.  Leafcoin doesn't want to be associated with them.  Goto Cryptsy and check several of the coins there by looking at the Weekly and the Monthly charts...There has been several coordinated attacks by these Pump&Dump groups to force the prices down and get people to Panic sell.  I DO NOT like this but unfortunetly this is what happens in the ALT Markets now.

So Please, instead of placing Blame on Coins that are TRYING to differentiate themselves from All these Scam Coins out there, your Frustration would be much better placed identifying and making accountable the actual Pump&Dump Groups that are the Real enemies to ALL Traders here.

LEAF has actually been targeted because it is an Altcoin that will serve a Real purpose and Does NOT Condone any type of Scamming and P&D BS.

**On a side note, several people stated that they would like to see an improved Logo.  People have submitted and we're all currently Voting on what we like best.  However; understand that No Logo is going to be able to make 100% here happy.  Some here need to learn a little give & take.  We're all adults and need to continue to act like it if we want to be able to attempt to make these Community Decisions.

As you can see, now there are posters complaining that LEAF is talking about and voting on a Logo...Not everyone will ever be made happy.

Now we ALL understand that and can get back to work and making more progress.

Please join us on Twitter https://twitter.com/leafcoin
mcg
its already added.

nr 20

cheers
Pages:
Jump to: