Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 12. (Read 352575 times)

bcd
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I am slowly brain-dead here, so I have to sleep... tomorrow morning I will continue figuring out the automated payment issue (it has to do something with the API we think, but still couldn't solved). So I am struggling with manual payouts, and I am done for tonight.

Don't worry, tomorrow morning business as usual Smiley

Great Job, Good Luck, Sweet Dreams
I did 2000'000 Leafs so far, APPROXIMATELY 50 usd

invite everyone to participate

After such success you can consider donating too Smiley

If you can omit the word "Ponzi" from your website, your product would get much bigger

I was going to say that too, maybe pyramid game (with insurance)

Sure, donation will be always considered (sent) thank you
i think the word Ponzi must remain

http://cryptoprofit.org/leaf.php

Ponzi scheme is equivalent to fraud. I am not sure if you know the meaning of Ponzi.

CoinThinker's scheme is something like he identifies potential coins, accepts deposits and assures 10% profit in return as he predicts that coin market will grow. As Aaron said it will be like mutual insurance for coin but with assurance.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I am slowly brain-dead here, so I have to sleep... tomorrow morning I will continue figuring out the automated payment issue (it has to do something with the API we think, but still couldn't solved). So I am struggling with manual payouts, and I am done for tonight.

If you can omit the word "Ponzi" from your website, your product would get much bigger

Sure, donation will be always considered (sent) thank you
i think the word Ponzi must remain

http://cryptoprofit.org/leaf.php
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

bcd
Activity: 252

Activity: 462
Only the best is The be best...

The One, I don't think anyone could call me scammer around here... Smiley SO please meassure your words.

The system I am struggling with can actually help a lot LEAF, in fact it might even contribute to raise the price of it. It is no scam, and I am working to enhance the LEAF experience. Right now I am trying to enhance the API of LEAF... so again, please pay some respect.

you are right, thank you
maybe this stupid (The One) must think more before he tell
please try to fix, i just got 2 payment instead of three, but your website show 3 paid

The only one that are stupid are those who don't know it's a ponzi scam.

Do try and think on a higher level.

How old are you both? you speak like children's
this website is an advantage to LeafCoin, please open your eyes
it's not a scam, it's like game of gambling

To the Thinker:
i suggest to advertise for it in other currencies forums, but keep it exclusive to LeafCoin don't add any other currencies, just promise that you will add in the future, maybe you can add a voting page for other currencies

this is a great website, great idea, Please keep it just for Leaf

if this can work fast, could make Leaf very popular and more requested
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
The One, I don't think anyone could call me scammer around here... Smiley SO please meassure your words.

The system I am struggling with can actually help a lot LEAF, in fact it might even contribute to raise the price of it. It is no scam, and I am working to enhance the LEAF experience. Right now I am trying to enhance the API of LEAF... so again, please pay some respect.

you are right, thank you
please try to fix, i just got 2 payment instead of three, but your website show 3 paid

To the Thinker:
i suggest to advertise for it in other currencies forums, but keep it exclusive to LeafCoin don't add any other currencies, just promise that you will add in the future, maybe you can add a voting page for other currencies

this is a great website, great idea, Please keep it just for Leaf

you are right, thank you

To the Thinker:
`A Ponzi scheme is a carefully orchestrated financial scam that's completely illegal``

i thought 2sat was a bottom....promoting ponzi scam is lower bottom.
am i right ?

no your not.  If you don't like it, don't go on there... simple!
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

you are right, thank you

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
why do you allow to advertise a system which looks like a scam in this thread ?

+1,000,000
Also if you read the front page of that site, you'll see it is a lot fairer than a standard ponzi.
mcg
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
do you read this thread? then you know we are working on all that and such.

the website advertises that it is a ponzi scheme ( and more ).

ppl know what ponzi schemes are and i will let them decide if they join or not.

no need for me to step in.
Please remove Leaf coin from this scam Ponzi scheme. It will affect the coin in a bad way ...

Please shut up, dont go there if you don't like
LeafCoin is not your father coin

wtf ?

Can admin check this thread, this message, and these promoters of Ponzi scam ?

Furthermore, we have asked few times to remove statement "Leafcoin to the moon". It is not right.

Furthermore you have been told multiple times, it has gone.
Please remove Leaf coin from this scam Ponzi scheme. It will affect the coin in a bad way ...

Please shut up, dont go there if you don't like
LeafCoin is not your father coin
OK, I have managed to make significant progress... Maybe I will have my phD in cryptoprogramming Smiley

So, you can now make deposits... I will be watching carefully.
Pages:
Jump to: