Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 119. (Read 352594 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I did the same with TIPs and had no problem then.  I was one of the earliest to have the coins available when the market opened.  It's another issue that I was too dumb not to sell when it briefly hit 250 satosh....  lol

It beats buying in at 250 satoshi. LOL

haha worst deal ever Tongue

Haha.  This actually made me feel better.  Thanks!

What's everyone's prediction on the high tonight?  50 satoshi?

unfortunately I have to go to bed so I've put up auto sell orders from 30-50 satoshi. No Cryptsy for me tonight Sad
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0
highest price.. will be 0.00420001

lol..
Activity: 70
Guys there's something I really don't understand here : MoonCoin's first post was on the 28 of December. Now - More than a month after - it's got 247 pages written.
We have 212 pages in ten days only...
Our number of coin is 21 Billions.
MoonCoin's 384 Billions.
More people come into Cryptos all the time so we should have almost the same hype as Moon... Or it hit like 39 satoshis... So theorically (I'm saying THEORICALLY) it should hit something like 700 satoshis x)
Of course a lot of things are at stake but why the BIG difference between 50 satoshis some people aim at and 700 ?
Activity: 360
Merit: 250

Deal with it.
Activity: 82
I did the same with TIPs and had no problem then.  I was one of the earliest to have the coins available when the market opened.  It's another issue that I was too dumb not to sell when it briefly hit 250 satosh....  lol

Haha.  This actually made me feel better.  Thanks!

What's everyone's prediction on the high tonight?  50 satoshi?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
hey guys i transfered from coinmarket.io to cryptsy like 50 minutes ago and can't even find my cryptsy deposit wallet with block explorer, do i have to worry?

someone on twitter had the same idea, that bigvern knew it and would do something. with fedora it worked, yeah.... but this gone viral and kills cryptsys reputation... so imho it could really be BigV
can coins get "stuck"? i sent all my leaf to my cryptsy wallet, now im hearing wallets are still offline....have i just fucked myself up?

Send them a ticket if it happens. Did you send all your LEAF in one go? Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
just because the wallets are offline doesnt mean coins are lost  ... as long as as you have a deposit address your all good
Activity: 30
That would be great if mcg could change the title to "On Cryptsy" for those who don't know it yet...

that would be too early and people will start to transfer coins to Cryptsy - get struck with wallet issue.
That would be great if mcg could change the title to "On Cryptsy" for those who don't know it yet...
Anyone has idea what'll happen to my coins?  I sent them to crypsys few mins ago and I just read that their wallet is not even open....  What's the worst case scenario?  Lost coins?  Or stuck for days...?
I think they'll put the wallet online right when the market opens so normally everything should be fine. Cryptsy are professionnals after all and I think the worst case scenario is that they WANT to screw you by not allowing selling for a while to pump the price but other than that everything should be fine  Wink
But honestly, what if BigVern holds all the early deposits back, deletes it, whatever,... what if he opens all wallets BEFORE launch so that all others have a fair chance?
Is this too good for him or plain conspiracy-shit? Smiley

Edit: You know that a few guys were able to find out a "pre-deposit-adress" of leaf/meow/etc and were able to deposit it before all others?... better chance to make money.
Activity: 210
can coins get "stuck"? i sent all my leaf to my cryptsy wallet, now im hearing wallets are still offline....have i just fucked myself up?
Anyone has idea what'll happen to my coins?  I sent them to crypsys few mins ago and I just read that their wallet is not even open....  What's the worst case scenario?  Lost coins?  Or stuck for days...?
Funny how we've almost reached the 30 satoshis threshold without even really being on Cryptsy yet... It's all due to the hype so let's see what'll really happen on Cryptsy  Grin
Activity: 24
Still not a single deposit confirmed on cryptsy? High contrast with CoinMarket.io?

У мeня тaкaя жe пpoблeмa
Activity: 30
Major price and volume movements on CoinMarket.io now Shocked

good manipulation  Smiley
Jump to: