Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 167. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
https://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/markets/show/coinedup

check this out, the only coin trading with more volume @ coinedup is the one that @cryptocobain and @maxkeiser hyped up. meow. not bad. sorta worth noting; it's beating doge.

LEAF Will left the Meow behind.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
https://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/markets/show/coinedup

check this out, the only coin trading with more volume @ coinedup is the one that @cryptocobain and @maxkeiser hyped up. meow. not bad. sorta worth noting; it's beating doge.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0
as i mentioned earlier.. we are a young coin still so.. even if everyone were to follow cointhinker.. and dump for prices to go below 18..

the only people buying back would be the same people in the community.. I started with about 0.52 BTC and basically day traded my way to about 0.80 Btc.. took 0.2 btc away for other coin investments..and have since traded the 0.6 btc to about 0.74 btc.

Now following the action of buying at say 24 and selling at 25. I have basically added about 1.5 to btc volume and thats as a small trader with only about 3m Leaf. we have many others doing the same.. in other words about 650 trades like mine could easily contribute 1000 btc to trade volume.

14700  block mined , 300 left till the half.
Activity: 560
Diff: 166.685

Network Hashrate: 12.98 GH/s
what happens after block halving?

when the block will get half the coins will gets half to 500000 from 1000000 so there is 50% decrease in no of coins you will get.
Total volume for LEAF/BTC market on CoinMarket.io?
A whopping 1085 BTC!

...and the price has not fluctuated more than 2-3 satoshi's either way during that time.

Just a second here, I gotta call BS...Does this "not pass the smell test" for anyone else?

Don't get me wrong I'm not a hater, I hold quite a few leafs, and have a few 7950's pointed at it. But that in no way sounds even remotely possible for ANY brand new coin without mass manipulation by a few people or something. How in the hell is it going to do 1085 BTC in volume and NOT go up a HUGE amount??  

Any chance of telling us how many accounts had over say 10 BTC in volume Inception?

I'm willing to bet that 90% of that is a handful of guys trading between each other over and over. For that matter, I don't think it's beyond the realm of possibly that it's being done even at a 0.15% loss each time by major holders, with the sole goal being to artificially inflate volume intentionally to feed the frenzy and make BigVern foam at the mouth to add it..

Of course there are legitimate orders too I'm sure, but a "healthy amount" of normal buys/sells I would think.

Thoughts? am I crazy here?  

FTR I am in no way even insinuating any form of mis-deeds by Inception, he has done nothing to ever make me think he is anything but 100% on the up and up, and the market kicks ass (except that damn blinding white BG...lol) Just so that's out there, and understood.

I've seen the price has move from 27 - 22 a few times, that's 23%... The equivalent would be saying that BTC has swung from $800 -> $984 but obviously LEAF is newer and all, but even if it only moved 2-3 satoshis, that's still a good amount.

I have only seen 26-23 personally but I am not watching every second. But still, go pick any coin, on any market right now, and pump 1000 BTC thru it in 24 hours and see what the price does... My guess will be that it will rise a whole damn lot for that period of time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

you get 10% more coins.
Activity: 154
Total volume for LEAF/BTC market on CoinMarket.io?
A whopping 1085 BTC!

...and the price has not fluctuated more than 2-3 satoshi's either way during that time.

Just a second here, I gotta call BS...Does this "not pass the smell test" for anyone else?

Don't get me wrong I'm not a hater, I hold quite a few leafs, and have a few 7950's pointed at it. But that in no way sounds even remotely possible for ANY brand new coin without mass manipulation by a few people or something. How in the hell is it going to do 1085 BTC in volume and NOT go up a HUGE amount??  

Any chance of telling us how many accounts had over say 10 BTC in volume Inception?

I'm willing to bet that 90% of that is a handful of guys trading between each other over and over. For that matter, I don't think it's beyond the realm of possibly that it's being done even at a 0.15% loss each time by major holders, with the sole goal being to artificially inflate volume intentionally to feed the frenzy and make BigVern foam at the mouth to add it..

Of course there are legitimate orders too I'm sure, but a "healthy amount" of normal buys/sells I would think.

Thoughts? am I crazy here?  

FTR I am in no way even insinuating any form of mis-deeds by Inception, he has done nothing to ever make me think he is anything but 100% on the up and up, and the market kicks ass (except that damn blinding white BG...lol) Just so that's out there, and understood.

Activity: 140
 14617  blocks MINED !!! Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
I'm confused why there is so much hype, 13 GHs and so much volume yet the coin still cant even break 28 and is stuck at 24 25.... someone enlighten me please

Look on sell orders. Can you remove them quickly?
Activity: 238
I'm confused why there is so much hype, 13 GHs and so much volume yet the coin still cant even break 28 and is stuck at 24 25.... someone enlighten me please
Activity: 140
Where everyone go?. Less than 8 hours to 15k block with almost 13GH/s. Wake up!!. Dont miss it !  Grin
nite,nite then...

Waking up to a nice surprise I hope!  Take care fellow Leafer's.
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
Where everyone go?. Less than 8 hours to 15k block with almost 13GH/s. Wake up!!. Dont miss it !  Grin
nite,nite then...
SellALL, BuyBTC
OMG sami Polacy; jednak Polska mądry naród, w dobrego coina umie zainwestowaćSmiley

+1
Activity: 560
OMG sami Polacy; jednak Polska mądry naród, w dobrego coina umie zainwestowaćSmiley
SellALL, BuyBTC
Same here, 3 am, Poland.  Wink

Same here, Italy ale POLSKA Smiley)

Polak we Włoszech?Smiley Po nicku widać, że Polak i pewnie wędkarz:)

Piszmy po angielsku.... English please Tongue Yes indeed.... fishermen Tongue & 7 years now in Italy.... spaghetti and pizza roolez..... baaaa LEAF roolez Smiley

Very nice. Piotr here. Spagetti and fishing as well here in Florida... Grin
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
Same here, 3 am, Poland.  Wink

Same here, Italy ale POLSKA Smiley)

Polak we Włoszech?Smiley Po nicku widać, że Polak i pewnie wędkarz:)

Piszmy po angielsku.... English please Tongue Yes indeed.... fishermen Tongue & 7 years now in Italy.... spaghetti and pizza roolez..... baaaa LEAF roolez Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
Looks like they've had one trade for the equivalent of 38 satoshi per leaf.

edit for math

Bee cool, let them start for a while....
Jump to: