Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 170. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
So no more walls to protect LEAF? Is this the beginning of the end?

No, just the beginning!

Block halving in just 12 hours!! Whales buying in before the rise.

Vald, are you on drugs? Smiley Price is dropping, whales are not buying in, they are selling out... God, how can one be so blind: price is dropping and one thinks that people started to buy in before the rise... Smiley

Have you been watching? o.O

Any time the price at 24 goes a bit high, the whale drops like 18 BTC on 25. If 24 disappears or gets low the whale moves to 26

I think what's happening is that they're trying to get people to panic sell to 23 so that they have more LEAF.

Then they remove the wall and it rises, and although you make money, they make more since they bought cheaper.

No, that's not the case... if you are really watching it, you can see that the total sell orders are almost 240 BTC already... was 180 about 5 hours ago. So it actually was at least 60 more BTC added to the sell orders.
Holy crap, you don't understand how they work.
They push down the prices using both buy and sell, they put the sell order with 30btc low and then the buy order close to that. Then people are forced to sell at this value since they can't really buy the whole 30btc wall...
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Only the best is The be best...

No, just the beginning!

Vald, are you on drugs? Smiley Price is dropping, whales are not buying in, they are selling out... God, how can one be so blind: price is dropping and one thinks that people started to buy in before the rise... Smiley

Have you been watching? o.O

Any time the price at 24 goes a bit high, the whale drops like 18 BTC on 25. If 24 disappears or gets low the whale moves to 26

I think what's happening is that they're trying to get people to panic sell to 23 so that they have more LEAF.

Then they remove the wall and it rises, and although you make money, they make more since they bought cheaper.

No, that's not the case... if you are really watching it, you can see that the total sell orders are almost 240 BTC already... was 180 about 5 hours ago. So it actually was at least 60 more BTC added to the sell orders.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
giveaway of 20x20k starts @2100 ( amsterdam time +0100, 57 minutes from now ) join us: http://bit.ly/1bazYO2  (irc)

channel #leafcoin-giveaway irc

I never received my coins from this giveaway, name was cdoyle14, wallet address is fJjAgtqtBR5dZQ23PadF5Uuu4xqNni7HcZ

What happened?

Dev is afk, try messaging on irc or here
Activity: 154
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
giveaway of 20x20k starts @2100 ( amsterdam time +0100, 57 minutes from now ) join us: http://bit.ly/1bazYO2  (irc)

channel #leafcoin-giveaway irc

I never received my coins from this giveaway, name was cdoyle14, wallet address is fJjAgtqtBR5dZQ23PadF5Uuu4xqNni7HcZ

What happened?
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
No

Can you elaborate please?
Block reward halving and Leaf for Yuan tomorrow + frozen bank deposits due to weekend so people can't buy more BTC to change them into other alts + new year in China, after it will end they also will start jumping into new alts.

No, just the beginning!

Ehm, thing is they are dumping the prices before they buy. They sell at 25-20 and buy at 18-19 when people panic. They profit 25% and that will be around 10btc in a week or so Smiley

No, just the beginning!

No

Can you elaborate please?
Market is asleep...
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
No
Whales buying in now that that wall is pushing down..?
Yep probably! But I got my 2.5mil LEAF on the market before them, so I'm selling before them= I'm getting more LEAF by the dump! Awesome!
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
Noob to this coin...any donations appreciated!  Grin

fVsXcJswptcXufkBBLqt8aC9YZzhSvP2V4

Been mining for a few hours and nothing showing up on dashboard.  I hope it's not forked. Huh

get free leafs from http://leafcoin.tk - over 3,000 payouts so far!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I voted, but I see no reason to be there. Overpriced as hell..

We told them leaf could be sold there to market price so I figure that's what they'll do.

If that is true that would be GREAT!

yeah I just hope it is actually sold at market price Tongue
Activity: 140

We told them leaf could be sold there to market price so I figure that's what they'll do.

If that is true that would be GREAT!
Activity: 132
Noob to this coin...any donations appreciated!  Grin

fVsXcJswptcXufkBBLqt8aC9YZzhSvP2V4

Been mining for a few hours and nothing showing up on dashboard.  I hope it's not forked. Huh
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Where is the Telephone? Are you guys loading the guns?
Activity: 224

Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
Less than 14 hours till block halving.  Place your bets.....
Jump to: