Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 169. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Long live the memes and Leafcoin. Doge only have one. We have the rest of them Wink
"Choosing is discarding the rest"
mcg
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
eta blockhalve 20140202T120313 (amsterdam time)

Activity: 70
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Page 159 after 9 days... Same as Doge... Spooky Smiley

Maybee we can get into 50M USD market cap also... that would be awesome

Soon Grin

Block halving in <10 and a half hours, who knows. :DDD

All factors combining:

Chinese returning from new year festivity;
Block Halving;
159 pages on bitcointalk just with 9 days of launch date.
over 200 BTC trade volume...

This looks promissing... can´t wait to see

Smiley

+ bank deposits that are frozen during the weekend will hit users btc market accounts at monday
+ tomorrow Leaf for chinese Yuan
Activity: 65

Soon Grin

Block halving in <10 and a half hours, who knows. :DDD

All factors combining:

Chinese returning from new year festivity;
Block Halving;
159 pages on bitcointalk just with 9 days of launch date.
over 200 BTC trade volume...

This looks promissing... can´t wait to see

Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
https://www.coinmarket.io as an exchange is as surprising as a new altcoin is Leafcoin Smiley

A well-matched couple  Cool
Activity: 140
Total volume for LEAF/BTC market on CoinMarket.io?
A whopping 1085 BTC!

Nice! Smiley.  Really good exchange, blazing fast and looks crisp & clean, Keep up the good work and ill keep trading over there Smiley
Activity: 98
Total volume for LEAF/BTC market on CoinMarket.io?
A whopping 1085 BTC!
Activity: 224

Soon Grin
Activity: 65

Activity: 112
I enjoy that people who have no arguments, are talking about irrelevant things, or start personal attacks... that's a way of saying, "yes, what you have told is so logical and true that I can't have any counterargument which stands on it's feet, therefor I am going to divert the focus of the conversation to something where I can have a word too"...
Personal attacks? It's you braggin' about your personal economy that's looking down on us others. But I don't even think you're CEO. You're actually 16 and fapping to Miley Cyrus or something.

You don't know how cryptomarkets behave, just admit it. Look at several markets and analyze them!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Only the best is The be best...
I enjoy that people who have no arguments, are talking about irrelevant things, or start personal attacks... that's a way of saying, "yes, what you have told is so logical and true that I can't have any counterargument which stands on it's feet, therefor I am going to divert the focus of the conversation to something where I can have a word too"...
Activity: 112
I have been the CEO for the last 12 years (since 2002) of a large web development company, we built websites, stores, auctions, etc. and made 20.000.000 USD this period....

Sorry, can you come down from your yacht? I can't hear you.
That's not a yacht... that's a pile of shit!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
LOL !!   13.76 GH/s  Grin

Halvings are closer and closer guys Smiley
----
sorry data expired Cheesy
When somebody is trying to explain me that an alternate coin which of appears every day a new one, worths millions I suggest to look at this link: http://coingen.io/

For 0.20 BTC you can have your own coin ready within minutes, have the source code for it, and everything ready basically. You need to create a stupid 1 page WP site, or why bother, just a plain HTML page (like most coins have), and some other small stuff, so probably your total investment is around 1 BTC (2 if you want to pay really a lot). So probably this is why everyday appears a new coin, how did I not figured out by myself: one is investing 1.600 USD and 1-2 days of work, and takes millions and millions of USD... Am I getting this picture right? Actually, some are taking 40 million $... and I am working in a McDonalds you say, and have nothing to do with financial markets? Smiley)

I have been the CEO for the last 12 years (since 2002) of a large web development company, we built websites, stores, auctions, etc. and made 20.000.000 USD this period....

But for your 1 million USD, if you think that is so little, I am going to create for you guys the coin of your life. A coin so revolutionary that will make you forget about ALL other altcoins. Basically there'll be BTC and this one, a coin which can not loose its value over time (unless external factors, like for example laws which will ban all cryptocurrencies, etc.), and a coin whereby people will mine exactly the same way after difficulty increase, halving, whatever... til the last cent which can be mined out of it.

copper member
Activity: 343
Merit: 11
Secure automatic trading trade-mate.io
14 GH/s now...
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
No, that's not the case... if you are really watching it, you can see that the total sell orders are almost 240 BTC already... was 180 about 5 hours ago. So it actually was at least 60 more BTC added to the sell orders.

Pointless comparing btc on the sell side as that has no correlation to the btc on the buy side.   I could buy 1m now for 0.25 btc and immediately put it on the sell side for 50 sat, or 0.5 btc.  I've just added 0.25 btc to the sell order that doesn't even exist.  I only invested 0.25, but my sell order is counted as 0.5 because of the sell level I put it on at.

Better to compatree the btc on the buy order against the total LEAF on the sell side multiplied by the current sell rate.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
@CoinThinker

Well crypto market is not just pseudo-analysis of bids/asks and talking about bag holders/whales etc.
Crypto market is not that simple, it's partly unpredictable. With your poor analysis I guess you could work not in financial center/market but - as you noticed - "in a McDonald's or something...".  Cheesy
So let's see: the total volume for today is 239 BTC at the moment. At an average price of 25 satoshi that is 956m (let's call it 1billion) LEAF.

They are already more than 5 bn LEAF on the market... so 20% is here, another 20% is waiting to be sold. 60% is somewhere waiting for a more trusted exchange which has dedicated API (Crypsty), so big traders can sell their LEAF optimally (hope you all agree that they don't stay at watch the market, place sell/buy orders for every BTC, etc.). Obviously when Cryptsy will list LEAF price will go down terribly, because the other 60% will appear immediately and most of the other 40% which is now on coinmarket. Not to talk about the freshly mined ones...

Now a simple calculus... for people who think that LEAFs correct price is 25 satoshi or above. If that would be the case then the 5bn on the market should value 1250 BTC Smiley) Which is MORE than 1 MILLION USD...

Question is simple: If you would have 1250 BTC (1 million USD) would you invest it in an altcoin which sole purpose is to make it possible to exchange to what you have, which is BTC? If you answer YES to this question, you should stop making businesses forever and take an 8 to 5 regular job... in a McDonald's or something...
Jump to: