Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 18. (Read 352575 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Not sure if I need a new thread.  But my question relates to my Leafcoin wallet.

I started it up after letting it get 10 days behind and it is stuck on block 21997.  I tried adding new nodes, but that made no difference:  21997.

I am running v0.8.6.2-g878787-beta-irc-fix wallet.

What can I do to blast things loose? It says it has 7 active connections, but those connections don't seem to help the wallet process block 21997.

Can anyone help?

You are on a very old wallet, and its on the old dead fork, you now need the current wallet from the OP or official site, and have to delete everything APART from wallet.dat in your appdata folder

There is a lot that I still don't understand about this.  But I did what you said and it seems to be working.  I am already up to block 30894.  I really appreciate your help.  I was afraid that I was going to lose all the coins in my wallet before this was all over.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

Brand new pool, need miners!  Smiley

leaf.charityminingpools.com

Be a pioneer and help us get started, come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.5% Pool Fees, 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Hey guys, I've been out of the loop for the past couple of weeks.
There is a lot for me to read up on, can somebody gimme a quick summary as to possible reason that the price has plummet so much?
It seems like the dev are doing a lot an the community is still active.
Maybe too many mine and dump? Any ideas?

In short, multipool did damage to us before KGW, now a whale on cryptsy is buying at 3 satoshi and instantly selling at 4 satoshi, when he runs out he then moves it down another point making massive profit in between, the lower it goes the more leafs he makes.

There doing it on many other coins too.
Not sure if I need a new thread.  But my question relates to my Leafcoin wallet.

I started it up after letting it get 10 days behind and it is stuck on block 21997.  I tried adding new nodes, but that made no difference:  21997.

What can I do to blast things loose? It says it has 7 active connections, but those connections don't seem to help the wallet process block 21997.

Can anyone help?

You are on a very old wallet, and its on the old dead fork, you now need the current wallet from the OP or official site, and have to delete everything APART from wallet.dat in your appdata folder
Activity: 19
Hey guys, I've been out of the loop for the past couple of weeks.
There is a lot for me to read up on, can somebody gimme a quick summary as to possible reason that the price has plummet so much?
It seems like the dev are doing a lot an the community is still active.
Maybe too many mine and dump? Any ideas?
Activity: 38

Can anyone help?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
On the official website it's not clear that we are even talking about a (Crypto)Coin, only LEAF is mentioned.

I think LEAF is a great symbol itself and should be put forward. "have LEAFS" sounds pretty good ! It's like owning leaves litterally, this explain also why the coinless logo.

Note a few cryptos opted for the coinless style but this is still rare. I think this is a good way to have our own personnality and differentiate from the tons of coins out there. Of course Leafcoin is valid too as the full and core name.

There is so much coins and coins, blackcoin, darkcoin, reddcoin, silvercoin, platinumcoin... Why not trying to stand out ?
Look Fedoracoin - Tips. They're using the same idea, while a bit less evident than Leaf-Leafcoin.

This does not forbid us to create a coin model and stick it further on the webpage. Having both the coin and the coinless was my main idea !

By the way your logo is looking good. Simple and classy. I was afraid to try the full-green color because it may be a bit boring ?

Thanks for participating, lots of good logos out there.

You are right about the green, changed it to diver and green.

More tipping is needed.

To coin or not to coin that is the question. For communication purposes it's best to use one or the other.
A four clover leaf without the coin is a four clover leaf.
A four clover leaf with the coin it is Leafcoin.

fV7XAGqX8Qykq2satmsimD3w1Qssa5Ln1H

I ment silver.
legendary
On the official website it's not clear that we are even talking about a (Crypto)Coin, only LEAF is mentioned.

I think LEAF is a great symbol itself and should be put forward. "have LEAFS" sounds pretty good ! It's like owning leaves litterally, this explain also why the coinless logo.

Note a few cryptos opted for the coinless style but this is still rare. I think this is a good way to have our own personnality and differentiate from the tons of coins out there. Of course Leafcoin is valid too as the full and core name.

There is so much coins and coins, blackcoin, darkcoin, reddcoin, silvercoin, platinumcoin... Why not trying to stand out ?
Look Fedoracoin - Tips. They're using the same idea, while a bit less evident than Leaf-Leafcoin.

This does not forbid us to create a coin model and stick it further on the webpage. Having both the coin and the coinless was my main idea !

By the way your logo is looking good. Simple and classy. I was afraid to try the full-green color because it may be a bit boring ?

Thanks for participating, lots of good logos out there.

You are right about the green, changed it to diver and green.

More tipping is needed.

To coin or not to coin that is the question. For communication purposes it's best to use one or the other.
A four clover leaf without the coin is a four clover leaf.
A four clover leaf with the coin it is Leafcoin.

fV7XAGqX8Qykq2satmsimD3w1Qssa5Ln1H
wB`
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
30satoshi in a few weeks?

i think once everything calms down we could see 20-30 again
TPN
Activity: 193
How did it get so late, so soon?
30satoshi in a few weeks?
Activity: 84
Austin Global Exchange will have LEAF/BTC available for trading at launch! We'll also have a lot more: learn about our approach to markets and trading pairs in our recent blog post: http://austinglobal.tumblr.com/post/78389466020/austin-global-exchange-goes-beyond-just-btc

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
twitter.com/austinglobalx
austinglobal.tumblr.com
mcg
Activity: 196
almost all alts seem to have taken a large hit lately. seems btc related.

we are trying to turn this around but to do this shortterm seems impossible.

yes, give it a couple of weeks.

then more projects will be done as well.

we are working as hard as we can currently.

many projects on the stack and one by one we are popping them off and completing them.

we are in the same boat as you. we have invested heavily in terms of funds and time.
Activity: 506
It´s so horrible to see..this is my first coin with a big loss. I bought in at 18 sat and for weeks it´s only going down. One more week and we´re at 1 sat. I know the dev and the team are working hard, but i´m very disappointed.

The next chance for a rise will come when BTC goes into the next bubble - and who knows how long that will take.
mcg
i think it is not so much work. if anyone needs help with such implementations. come visit us in irc.

leafcoinj project is nearly complete. project already available on github.

its one of 2 steps for the android wallet.

however, the unit tests must still be changed.

so if you use it. use at own risk.

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
First shop which added leafcoin in online!
http://www.watervalkraan.nl

Only for Dutch and Belgium customers.

More to come!

Nice, even cooler if you can pay directly in leaf and see the prices converted to leaf on the site. It can be done but it's a lot of work.
In my opinion the first page of this thread should be the official Leafcoin page for now.

Considering most people never read back through the thread or even check back on the op, that's probably not wise.
legendary
In my opinion the first page of this thread should be the official Leafcoin page for now.
mcg
is all noted down... thanks... will do asap.
Activity: 77
First shop which added leafcoin in online!
http://www.watervalkraan.nl

Only for Dutch and Belgium customers.

More to come!

legendary
I've just started styling the reddit page to fit the official site theme, if anyone can modify a alien logo that would fit in with our name, please post here or on reddit.

http://www.reddit.com/r/LeafCoin

Until the new logo is chosen, the old logo should be used in all communication.
People get confused and don't take a product seriously if it is not consistent.

That logo is on the official site, hence it has been used until the new logo is chosen.

I have the best intentions with Leaf but the corporate identity of Leafcoin is all over the place.

I think, again, until the new logo is chosen the original logo should be used for everything.

Just my opinion...

Sorry jumped the gun a bit.
Just trying to help Leafcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: