Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 15. (Read 352575 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Only the best is The be best...
Hi guys,

I am very happy to announce to you all, that I have developed a multicurrency more-than-Ponzi website. Of course, as I really love LEAF, this was the first coin I have added to the system.

This is not a simple Ponzi because it automatically creates a guarantee fund with each deposit or donations (which are most welcomed Smiley ). This guarantee fund can get as high as three times the maximum deposit amount, making sure that the system is 100% stable once it gets there. From that moment there are virtually no risks or whatsoever.

Also, I tried to offer a very transparent system, with great stats. I think you will really like it. I am of course open to suggestions, as this is the first such thing I have ever made. You can make any number of consecutive deposits, between 200.000 and 2.000.000 LEAF. Amount outside of this range will be considered donations... But hey, you'll find all this on the website Smiley

Enjoy.

P.s: I have tested the system with small amounts, but from respect for you I don't want to make the first 10 deposits... just wouldn't be fair.

mcg
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
if you want to know realtime things, visit irc.. we update frequently in there.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
People stop being so negative.

Most of the folks, come to crypto world in December at highest point of btc. People reading news about how people 2 years ago mined coins and now they are rich. Talking "if knew about btc in 2011, i'll do the same".

Now, same people are bitching, moaning and moping, and they are holding leaf for like 3 weeks (jesus man, if you where 2011 mining btc, you'll sell 10000 btc next week for a slice of old pizza). Probably won't get in such high extent as btc did, but devs are active, preparing great hings, (first tech, second marketing).

The end of the leaf is not at 1satoshi/btc, it can go to leaf/LTC, if value drop, it can go to leaf/doge. So price is not going to kill it. So stop assessing if coin is dead or alive, just because of a low price.

Inactive devs, no solutions, zero new things, nothing to offer, community moaning all the time. That's going to kill it.

But leaf is a great coin, great things will come, we have superb devs, and coin has a bright future, and this is not 1 month coin. Of course value can rise and drop.

But is not going to be pump, dump and die. Remember we didn't even make it to pump, for sure is not going to die.

Community get your shit together.

I agree. Also important to tip, to spread the Leafs around so more people get involved.

Leaf billionaires: put more in the foundation so donations can actually be made.

Implement a strong graphic identity.

Spread the wealth guys, or a couple of people will be sitting on a mountain of Leaf that nobody wants.
Yes, lets make more share holders, more popular, more share holders Wink the more value it will get, but most important off all, DONT PANIC!!! Smiley read the wise words of litcoincollector.. enough said Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Most of the folks, come to crypto world in December at highest point of btc. People reading news about how people 2 years ago mined coins and now they are rich. Talking "if knew about btc in 2011, i'll do the same".

Now, same people are bitching, moaning and moping, and they are holding leaf for like 3 weeks (jesus man, if you where 2011 mining btc, you'll sell 10000 btc next week for a slice of old pizza). Probably won't get in such high extent as btc did, but devs are active, preparing great hings, (first tech, second marketing).

The end of the leaf is not at 1satoshi/btc, it can go to leaf/LTC, if value drop, it can go to leaf/doge. So price is not going to kill it. So stop assessing if coin is dead or alive, just because of a low price.

Inactive devs, no solutions, zero new things, nothing to offer, community moaning all the time. That's going to kill it.

But leaf is a great coin, great things will come, we have superb devs, and coin has a bright future, and this is not 1 month coin. Of course value can rise and drop.

But is not going to be pump, dump and die. Remember we didn't even make it to pump, for sure is not going to die.

I agree. Also important to tip, to spread the Leafs around so more people get involved.

Leaf billionaires: put more in the foundation so donations can actually be made.

Implement a strong graphic identity.

Spread the wealth guys, or a couple of people will be sitting on a mountain of Leaf that nobody wants.
Activity: 39

I agree fantastic comment, dont have nothing to add Wink

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
ETA for full foundation website release?

Once the full foundation website is up, we immediately have to identify an organization to partner with and start to donate for a project. This should happen ASAP please. This should help us to succeed in cause of the coin, thereby get more confidence and people grouping again. I would say foundation website should be our priority than Android wallet.
Activity: 403

mcg
Activity: 5
I feel the disheartened as well. Lost quite a good amount of money and began to lose hope altogether.
Activity: 403
vote for leaf to be added to btc38 exchange: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poll-lockedill-start-a-new-post-soon-501963

read about btc38: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5519400

This are the things that community of leaf can do.
legendary
Activity: 896
Today is the last chance to get cheap LEAFs. 11 and 12 will go down easily soon. Believe me

I have  heared this such saying many days ago, but the price is still dumping.

Fail!

Activity: 294
In my city sell beer with such cap

mcg
we all feel that way... not raped... other word
Activity: 322
the coin are still raping by someone? Angry
legendary
it is a last resort method.

plan b is something that hasnt been done before. as far as i know of Smiley

but better to have a plan, then having none..

Smiley

Now I'm intrigued.
mcg
it is a last resort method.

plan b is something that hasnt been done before. as far as i know of Smiley

but better to have a plan, then having none..

Smiley
legendary
still we would have the multipool dumps. sell pressure + the sell walls.

most of the coins are distributed.

not much to mine left... that will also change the game.

+ we are doing the projects.

we have been very active so far.

+ there is a plan B

note that we are doing all these technical things with just a few people.

we learned a lot, sure we would have done some things different...

ie having all the projects ready BEFORE launch.

It's all a process, still have a good feeling about Leaf although it's very low.
Plan B, planbcoin? Wink In retrospect the coin, I think, got to quickly on an exchange, the demand wasn't there yet.
But who knows...
mcg
still we would have the multipool dumps. sell pressure + the sell walls.

most of the coins are distributed.

not much to mine left... that will also change the game.

+ we are doing the projects.

we have been very active so far.

+ there is a plan B

note that we are doing all these technical things with just a few people.

we learned a lot, sure we would have done some things different...

ie having all the projects ready BEFORE launch.
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Still hoping for 30sat each

I dont see how thats possible

This coin was raped to death.  KGW should of been implemented from block 0

mcg
logo submission will end friday 1600 GMT+1.
Pages:
Jump to: