Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 16. (Read 352575 times)

mcg
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
this weekend community will choose new logo.

when that is done we will release the android wallet and perhaps a multibit as well.

TPN
Activity: 193
How did it get so late, so soon?
Still hoping for 30sat each
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
why does leaf have so many looks? The website looks nothing like the branding we have here...all s looking good tho!

well... i dont know
i8
Activity: 224
why does leaf have so many looks? The website looks nothing like the branding we have here...all s looking good tho!
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
here we come 2 satochi

Did the Whale just leave the LEAF Market Smiley 450 Mill LEAF SOLD quick. and the most of the 3 SAT buywall is gone....

Lets this be the turn round for the coin, and make it healthy again Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
here we come 2 satochi
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Atm a lot of Alts going down with price. Some whales playing with Alts.
We need to wait to get up. Dont sell to buy walls. Dont feed them. Be pattient - those are best tips atm.

dont sell to buy walla and dont buy above current buy price unless you can eat up about 5 steps of  walls say eating up 2-7..if you cant then please just add your buy order to the wall and dont buy above the wall cos if you do you are feeding the whales and if you sell to the buy walls too you are feeding the whale...the best is to hold and make the buy wall thicker...if that happens the whale will have no option than to either stop the manipulation or will be forced to pump to recover some loss...
wow....are is leave now 2 satoshi?Huh cant believe it
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Atm a lot of Alts going down with price. Some whales playing with Alts.
We need to wait to get up. Dont sell to buy walls. Dont feed them. Be pattient - those are best tips atm.
Activity: 868
Almost 2 sats now Cry
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Just tested it on my samsung s3 4.3, works great, transactions nice and fast.
Activity: 280
android wallet done. working.

still needs a little work, design and such.

http://leafco.in/android.jpg to have a peek.

good,mcg
wB`
wallet looks good. nice job!
mcg
android wallet done. working.

still needs a little work, design and such.

http://leafco.in/android.jpg to have a peek.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
We have also said, find somebody for marketing (rather than just saying it over and over) and we'll support them, we cant do all the demanded apps and sites as well as do marketing, and marketing wont be as strong without apps and sites etc to back it up, we need both.  Also it would be better to get somebody that knows more about marketing.
mcg
if that happens i have a plan B.
thats not fully right.

what happens is this....

multipools dump into 3 sat whale buy wall.

whale turns these 3 sat buys into 4 sat sells.

default buying price is 4 sat. ppl buy @4sat.

best to make the wall at 3 even larger.

dont buy at 4 ppl. unless you have the power to clear some sell walls.

MCG we`ve been talking about it many many tiomes...I don`t know how ppl can`t understand it .....

I think its because most don't look long term, all they care about is "what can I get right now"

Just like the people renting out mining rigs, or using multipools

yes, but long term leafcoin is not much good than other coins... i think that's why people ask so many times because there is hundred of altcoins,
and most will die in this year, people fear(include me) that Leafcoin will be just like Cagecoin, RBBTcoin, yes these coins are dying, price at 1 satoshi HUuuuge sell wall, and 0 Buy wall.
if we dont change trend, Leafcoin will be the next coin with 0 Buy wall...
that's why i always says  marketing is most important for now...

We as a team made the decision to first produce website's and apps before we start the mega marketing.
We can put all our time and energy in marketing now, but in our opinion it's the wrong way to do.
I hope that you can understand our vision.

I understand that developers are working hard op apps etc. but i agree with mimini0147 that the Marketingmachine should get started a.s.a.p.
I mean the forrest idea should up and running and donation should have been made to whatever forrest.
With all do respect the foundation site could look a bit more convincing.
Again I appreciated the hard work but we need to get this project moving.

1 satoshi with 0 buy wall is the Dead line, onece that, the coin die, because no people will buy that again, it will be very very hard to rise again,
that mean even whale will not interess the coin or there is no whale on this coin because he need at least sell at 2 satoshi and rebuy at 1 for collecte more coin, buy at 1,2,3... for hundred bitcoin and make a pump is very risk for him
legendary
Activity: 1092
thats not fully right.

what happens is this....

MCG we`ve been talking about it many many tiomes...I don`t know how ppl can`t understand it .....

I think its because most don't look long term, all they care about is "what can I get right now"

yes, but long term leafcoin is not much good than other coins... i think that's why people ask so many times because there is hundred of altcoins,
and most will die in this year, people fear(include me) that Leafcoin will be just like Cagecoin, RBBTcoin, yes these coins are dying, price at 1 satoshi HUuuuge sell wall, and 0 Buy wall.

We as a team made the decision to first produce website's and apps before we start the mega marketing.
We can put all our time and energy in marketing now, but in our opinion it's the wrong way to do.

I understand that developers are working hard op apps etc. but i agree with mimini0147 that the Marketingmachine should get started a.s.a.p.
I mean the forrest idea should up and running and donation should have been made to whatever forrest.
With all do respect the foundation site could look a bit more convincing.
Again I appreciated the hard work but we need to get this project moving.
Activity: 77
thats not fully right.

what happens is this....

thats not fully right.

what happens is this....

Pages:
Jump to: