Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 2. (Read 352575 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
yes, that 17 btc wall @ 1 is too high... if you now add btc to that one... it is very unsure that your order will be fulfilled.

Exactly Wink Will say, if you have 1 or 2 btc, put Them in a buy ordre and hope you'll buy some for only 2 sat Smiley 

Can see that the buy Wall is increasing a bit going from 2,7 btc to 3,3 at 2 sat.
mcg
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
yes, that 17 btc wall @ 1 is too high... if you now add btc to that one... it is very unsure that your order will be fulfilled.
good advise..but can i sell at 2 sat and buy again at 1???i bought at 6sat...lost alot money... Angry

Yes but there is no guareentee that you'll get to buy at 1 sat, and then you have lost 66% of your investment an lost the opportunity for get your investment 2-4 times back.

Ofcourse its up to you, but i highly recommend not sell you coins. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
good advise..but can i sell at 2 sat and buy again at 1???i bought at 6sat...lost alot money... Angry

i think that we will hit 1 sat too but will reborn Wink
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
should i sell leaf now???price will reach 0.00000001?HuhHuh? and market will close like moon??

I´ll really like as Well Smiley

My friend, Right now all Alt coins is feeling like hit with a big hammer Smiley Many people are withdrawing there BTC from alt coins because they are hope that the big "bubble" will come in 1-2 weeks, so dont worry, Many of the alt coins will bounce back again, just a matter of time. Smiley

Moon is also not dead, it has only closed from Cryptsy BTC market, the LTC market for moon is still very much alive..

So if you want to sell, i,ll believe there´s quite a lot of people that is ready to buy your LEAFCOINS for 2 SAT Grin

But i recomment to you, dont sell and you wont make a total loss for you investment.
mcg
yes sell...

to me Smiley
Activity: 73
should i sell leaf now???price will reach 0.00000001?HuhHuh? and market will close like moon??
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
@DAGGER75

Guys I don`t know haw about you but we have a good team and community which take a part of this coin.

Today I`ve asked for a help one person - Dagger75 who I don`t know personally but saw he is quite commited to LEAF.

He put more that 2 hours to help me in my mining hardware problems and I was shocked how can he was good patient and helpfull for me... can`t we be good for eachothers, without scum or digging holes one under another?

Thank you pal i debit you a BIG LEAF BEER Smiley  Grin

talked to him on irc, a nice dude.

kind regards,
bacobob (on irc)
Activity: 43

Mintpal changed system of voting Tongue

_____
Dont forget about LeafCoin forum (you can write there your suggestions about Leafco.in site)Cheesy

http://forum.leafco.in/
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

maybe it's not good idea because ever new coins are nearly dead, 0 buy wall
Activity: 112
Block halfed ?

Yes 20 blocks ago Smiley but not many are mining LEAF in the moment. only 0.36Ghash.

Exiting to see next weeks  development. Smiley

mcg
android wallet is not a big deal right now. its a nice to have. however, when price goes up. ppl might start paying each other with it.

its part of the adoption process.
i8
Activity: 224
Why is android wallet a big deal? Its not like I can spend it IRL easily. Carry leaf on me only increases the risk of losing leafs. It's a nice addition for sure tho.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
@DAGGER75

Guys I don`t know haw about you but we have a good team and community which take a part of this coin.

Today I`ve asked for a help one person - Dagger75 who I don`t know personally but saw he is quite commited to LEAF.

He put more that 2 hours to help me in my mining hardware problems and I was shocked how can he was good patient and helpfull for me... can`t we be good for eachothers, without scum or digging holes one under another?

Thank you pal i debit you a BIG LEAF BEER Smiley  Grin
Activity: 56

You're welcome !
Some LEAF got traded successfully on the today release ! Keep going Wink

I heard about charities with leaf ? Can someone brief me about this ?
Cryptokk is interested into helping charities.
Activity: 280
what other dev? aaronm and i are the only ones.

seems you dont know what you are talking about. you dont even know our team.

its not going fast enough for you, is it?

people we are going to stop responding in here.

please make sure you visit our irc channel and/or our forums.

thanks.

signing off on this bitcointalk

please do not give up bitcointalk,each coin is always someone to lose money, so they complain it!
Activity: 322
wtf........

High/Low roller site

is a scam site, how is it possible that 12 times Low. Its 100% lose if we won >= 3 times

cryptoprofit is more beffer, at least it's transparent but High/Low is just a scam, it's never 50%
Activity: 462
Only the best is The be best...
Hey guys,

somebody just made a new deposit here: http://cryptoprofit.org/leaf.php

What you say, don't we start this again? Otherwise I don't think that I can't wait much longer for adding new coins...

Pages:
Jump to: