Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 3. (Read 352575 times)

mcg
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
multileaf nearly done.

waiting for images.
mcg
we will have a cms website soon now ( working on that ).

all the info will be placed there.

also cryptoprofit and such has been placed already
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
what other dev? aaronm and i are the only ones.

seems you dont know what you are talking about.

its not going fast enough for you, is it?

people we are going to stop responding in here.

please make sure you visit our irc channel and/or our forums.

thanks.

signing off on this bitcointalk

i think u should update 1st post, add forum url because ppl wont read 333 pages to find URL,
and... maybe cryptoprofit.org too... Grin
mcg
what other dev? aaronm and i are the only ones.

seems you dont know what you are talking about. you dont even know our team.

its not going fast enough for you, is it?

people we are going to stop responding in here.

please make sure you visit our irc channel and/or our forums.

thanks.

signing off on this bitcointalk
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
LEAF has new android wallet and forum. But why haven't the dev added these info on leaf website? Such pro-activeness is lacking with dev and they take their own god's damn time to put things up..oh wait now the LEAF is at 2 satoshi. People like me have no more btc left to buy LEAF even with little hope as we already put more than 5 btc's on them. my bad. you guys always say 2 person team..I can see your other dev in Maza thread. tell your loved one's that you made a project or product where almost every investor lost money.
Activity: 77

Cryptokk
www.cryptokk.com

...is available right now on Cryptokk !

I'll update the coin icon soon (c)gox, don't worry Wink

Thanks for adding LEAF~!!
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
people just need to wait for news.... letters have been made etc...  we are waiting for response.

while waiting doing projects Smiley
+1
mcg

Cryptokk
www.cryptokk.com

...is available right now on Cryptokk !

I'll update the coin icon soon (c)gox, don't worry Wink

thanks for supporting us.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
price is no indicator for a coin being dead or not.

Exactly. What I fail to understand with all those anxious people is the persistence with price.
Ok then, suppose price goes up maybe even to 50 for a while, and you sell and make a profit. What then? Will that make you rich so that you will live without having to work for the rest of your lives?
Do you actually believe that?
Even with 100M leafs and the price at 50 satoshis, that will make you what, 50 bitcoins, so what? Even assuming you find a way to easily convert that to $/€/whatever, and not getting arrested for money laundering with current btc price that's *just* ~45k€. Sure, it will probably get you to pay some of your loans, maybe even buy you a decent car, but if you're in it for a one-off profit, you're in the wrong market. And it still is not sustainable. You can't do this or expect to do this with every coin, every time. Some people that already have hundreds/millions of $, already do this, but they can already manipulate the market to their needs and don't just wait for a price to go up, they make it go up. The only way for a coin to actually become successful, is for it to be embraced by developers and actually be used as currency (as I already said in a previous post). Price going up is just a sideeffect of that.

+1

Nice said, still 50 btc is not bad Wink. So far im only invest btc.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0

Exactly. What I fail to understand with all those anxious people is the persistence with price.
Ok then, suppose price goes up maybe even to 50 for a while, and you sell and make a profit. What then? Will that make you rich so that you will live without having to work for the rest of your lives?
Do you actually believe that?
Even with 100M leafs and the price at 50 satoshis, that will make you what, 50 bitcoins, so what? Even assuming you find a way to easily convert that to $/€/whatever, and not getting arrested for money laundering with current btc price that's *just* ~45k€. Sure, it will probably get you to pay some of your loans, maybe even buy you a decent car, but if you're in it for a one-off profit, you're in the wrong market. And it still is not sustainable. You can't do this or expect to do this with every coin, every time. Some people that already have hundreds/millions of $, already do this, but they can already manipulate the market to their needs and don't just wait for a price to go up, they make it go up. The only way for a coin to actually become successful, is for it to be embraced by developers and actually be used as currency (as I already said in a previous post). Price going up is just a sideeffect of that.
mcg
people just need to wait for news.... letters have been made etc...  we are waiting for response.

while waiting doing projects Smiley
Activity: 224
leafcoin going to be accepted by 100+ charity organisations? if you have proof. send it to me please. that will change things.
mcg
yeah yeah slomski.. we know you liked that post.

also, when we are accepted by these charity organisations ( those 100+ ) its no guarantee for a price increase.

expected, but no guarantee

a coin is dead when there is no active development going on.

so define "dead".

all you look at is price.

this 100+ organisation acceptance cannot be done in one day.
just wait...  Cool

we can wait, but i dont know if Leafcoin can still wait before die...
mcg
just wait...  Cool
Coming Soon...
LeafCoin: The coin of Charities

+1

I see 2Btc added to the buy orders
next week will be very excited (phoenix LeafCoin)

Rising from the ashes

hard...
Activity: 112
Coming Soon...

+1

I see 2Btc added to the buy orders
next week will be very excited (phoenix LeafCoin)

Rising from the ashes

Coming Soon...

+1
Activity: 112
Coming Soon...
Pages:
Jump to: