Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 204. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
%insert your text% soon!
what are u doing?
why are u dumping the coin and where are u going? to 1 satoshi, and what then ? gameover
all imagined themselves great stockbrokers. let LEAN rise , and u will have more mony than by fooly speculation,
u speculate to have more LEAN but u dont understand that u dumping the coin ,  and yours more LEAN will cost nothing

WTF IS LEAN?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
what are u doing?
why are u dumping the coin and where are u going? to 1 satoshi, and what then ? gameover
all imagined themselves great stockbrokers. let LEAF rise , and u will have more mony than by fooly speculation,
u speculate to have more LEAF but u dont understand that u dumping the coin ,  and yours more LEAF will cost nothing
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
up to the da moon
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Can someone explain to me why leaf is so popular? Any special services in future for this coin? I am really trying to find the reason to buy it...

This coin has got a nice green leaf. Special service is to come up with a camping tour in rain-forest and drink beers.
copper member
Activity: 343
Merit: 11
Secure automatic trading trade-mate.io
doubtful they are using a pool and will just run their own internal pool for it.  what the exchange should do, is just discover what IP or address is depositing regular values that match with those being mined on hashcows and then ip block it, and dump those coins into proper traders accounts as a gift, keeping a percentage for themselves.  If multipools want to fuck over every coin, then they should just be fucked over by exchanges and people who can actually be bothered to research coins, rather than acting like a mindles army of sheep.

We could convince hashcows pool admin to just turn off auto-trade option, otherwise our community will press coinmarket.io to ban them and confiscate their coins.
Maybe this will work.

A strong coin handles multipools, if you believe in the coin support it through the dumps and buy on the dips.  If a coin cannot handle a multipools, then really the multipools should destroy it so the true colors are shown.  The above ideas are awful in so many ways.

Yes, I agree with that. But any coin is strong on the beggining. Just a stupid auto-trade function spoils all the fun.
Activity: 14
http://leaf.incoinswetrust.com <-- Fast proportionnal payouts, powerfull server 0% fees

Come to mine with us  Cool
Activity: 70

URL: http://www.xhash.net

Pool info:
  • VARDIFF / Stratum / PPLNS
  • 0% fee for all our pools
  • 1% default donation (removable)

We are a new pool, shape some hash Smiley
Activity: 140
CURRENT  BLOCK at 11365. Over soon. MINE NOW !!!
legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
doubtful they are using a pool and will just run their own internal pool for it.  what the exchange should do, is just discover what IP or address is depositing regular values that match with those being mined on hashcows and then ip block it, and dump those coins into proper traders accounts as a gift, keeping a percentage for themselves.  If multipools want to fuck over every coin, then they should just be fucked over by exchanges and people who can actually be bothered to research coins, rather than acting like a mindles army of sheep.

We could convince hashcows pool admin to just turn off auto-trade option, otherwise our community will press coinmarket.io to ban them and confiscate their coins.
Maybe this will work.

A strong coin handles multipools, if you believe in the coin support it through the dumps and buy on the dips.  If a coin cannot handle a multipools, then really the multipools should destroy it so the true colors are shown.  The above ideas are awful in so many ways.
Activity: 19
not sure i understand what all this multipool fuss is all about imo if a coin can't sustain its price then by all means go down , whats the problem ?  ps i was enjoying mining leaf aswell but i am not sure why everyone is crying
Activity: 224
I dont have an opinion, also I dont have anything against this coin. I am just asking for the reason why to invest in it. I can see it is popular, but neither of you guys told me why..

OK nature, got it!! But why the mapels coin didnt make it then?

I'm searching the same king of answers while wondering if I should hold or sell while the price is still high. I think all we'll be settled with the next halve it will either die because miner will stop mining without profitability or price will go up and miners will stay.

Thanks for your answers guys. Should I buy leafs on Coinmarket (I have never used it) or on the forum?

curious to know .....what convinced you now to buy leaf?

Nothing!  Smiley I will buy in just to follow the hype that follows the coin. I will probably take a profit and get out. Pure gamble on this one.

@ Real1Guy Koji si? Smiley

Welcome aboard. Popularity can get you a long way. Wink
copper member
Activity: 343
Merit: 11
Secure automatic trading trade-mate.io

Maybe this will work.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
I dont have an opinion, also I dont have anything against this coin. I am just asking for the reason why to invest in it. I can see it is popular, but neither of you guys told me why..

I'm searching the same king of answers while wondering if I should hold or sell while the price is still high. I think all we'll be settled with the next halve it will either die because miner will stop mining without profitability or price will go up and miners will stay.

Thanks for your answers guys. Should I buy leafs on Coinmarket (I have never used it) or on the forum?

Nothing!  Smiley I will buy in just to follow the hype that follows the coin. I will probably take a profit and get out. Pure gamble on this one.

@ Real1Guy Koji si? Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

This beauties?Smiley He wants to take this Leafs off?  Cool

Activity: 112
ooo yeaaa, dont worry

pa kupi malo, sta si se usro :p
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Beware of scam on forum!
Only exchanges now.

Why someone would sell you at price lower than exchange? Pointless i think. High risk of scam.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

I'd go with coinmarket unless you can locate someone with good rep selling
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
coinmarket imho.  low fees and its working very well.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065

★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
doubtful they are using a pool and will just run their own internal pool for it.  what the exchange should do, is just discover what IP or address is depositing regular values that match with those being mined on hashcows and then ip block it, and dump those coins into proper traders accounts as a gift, keeping a percentage for themselves.  If multipools want to fuck over every coin, then they should just be fucked over by exchanges and people who can actually be bothered to research coins, rather than acting like a mindles army of sheep.
Jump to: