Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 208. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

did you know that doge hit page 117 in the exact same time that leaf hit page 117 on bitcointalk?

Wink

nice fact Smiley

then next step is to hit the price Wink

Next step is to beat Market Capitalization

Somebeody know how much coins are alredy mined ?

Not me... who knows?

mcg
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

did you know that doge hit page 117 in the exact same time that leaf hit page 117 on bitcointalk?

Wink

nice fact Smiley

current block * average = total mined

10966 * 500000 = 5,483,000,000 of total of 21 billion.

every 15k block halve.

for more info on that, see op post @ bottom
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

Wink

nice fact Smiley

And after that, the Moooooon Tongue
copper member
Activity: 343
Merit: 11
Secure automatic trading trade-mate.io

Wink

nice fact Smiley

Wink

nice fact Smiley

copper member
Activity: 343
Merit: 11
Secure automatic trading trade-mate.io

Wink

nice fact Smiley

mcg

Wink

nice fact Smiley

Wink
mcg
Can we expect that leaf will hit cryptsy before usde due to many times higher volume?

as we have seen with other coins... cryptsy takes quite long to implement a coin. also, the community has decided that they dont want it on yet.

if cryptsy listens to the community of leaf.. then they shouldnt implement this too soon.

Well some people are filling their wallets with cheap leafs...

Good for them...

Patience is a virtue...
Activity: 126
the sad thing about cryptocoins is that while i am trying to come out with ideas how to promote this coin and rise its value, a big whale (or more) is eating millions of coins, then dumps them and earns 100-1000 times much more than me. just my 2 leafies.

Yes ... coins are 99.99% pump and dump for them (except the ones with protection like gravity well), and those guys do not care for any coin except BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
What do you think can the coin go in the next few weeks?
100 satohi realistic?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
All the newbyes who buy at 15 sell at 18.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
the sad thing about cryptocoins is that while i am trying to come out with ideas how to promote this coin and rise its value, a big whale (or more) is eating millions of coins, then dumps them and earns 100-1000 times much more than me. just my 2 leafies.
no. it's cuz dumpers gonna dump.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Can anyone explain me why people are selling so low? Is it to buy back cheaper ?
Can we expect that leaf will hit cryptsy before usde due to many times higher volume?

it's obviously gonna move on to other exchanges with more volume eventually.. who knows when though. too much of a standstill @ coinmarket.io atm.. putting all my coins back into wallet til the traffic clears a bit. dummies are selling very low. free market people.. don't you wanna make more than just a few dolla bills? you could take your lady AND pay for electricity  Grin
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Activity: 65
Hold the coins!!! Many people are interested in this coin!! The price will go up for sure!!
I really love Leafs
Jump to: