Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 210. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
What is in your opinion the reason Leave is becoming so popular in only 6 day?
I believe in Leave, and invested all the spare BTC I had @18.
My reasons for that are:
1. community
2. devs
3. structure of the coin

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

everything is great Smiley
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
coinmarket.io:
Changed default market to LEAF/BTC and fixed some bugs. Password reset feature still coming, hopefully today.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
first of all, the IDEA
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
amongst the ocean of crapcoins.. this is a pearl.

And exactly why is this a pearl and not another crapcoin?

because of Dev support and no premine shit.
Activity: 126

read the thread. then go read the 25 others that were released in the last week. if you can't figure it out.. i got some coye for sale. interested?
Activity: 184

LEAF needs to be added in coinmarketcap.com and in coinwarz.com

good idea Smiley Smiley Smiley

Thats the worst idea possible.   As soon as it gets on coinwarz and cryptsy at the same time, then its picked up by multipools that auto dump and the price will get hammered down.

DO NOT vote for this on coinwarz, ever.  You will kill it.

Agreed. I learned the lesson, I was also trying to bring it on cryptsy (which I still like), and coinwarz, but I changed my mind. Maybe Cryptsy is still Ok, but don't list it on Coinwarz or multipools with auto-dump will bring it to 1 satoshi!

BTW: Sell-walls are fucking everywhere at any level

i think that's why i'm hoping cryptsy picks it up.. so some whales can freakin destroy those sells.. or at least it will encourage the asic miners or whatever the hell they are to lift the sell walls to higher satoshi levels.
Activity: 894
Merit: 1000
What is in your opinion the reason Leave is becoming so popular in only 6 day?
I believe in Leave, and invested all the spare BTC I had @18.
My reasons for that are:
1. community
2. devs
3. structure of the coin

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 28

Thats the worst idea possible.   As soon as it gets on coinwarz and cryptsy at the same time, then its picked up by multipools that auto dump and the price will get hammered down.

DO NOT vote for this on coinwarz, ever.  You will kill it.

Agreed. I learned the lesson, I was also trying to bring it on cryptsy (which I still like), and coinwarz, but I changed my mind. Maybe Cryptsy is still Ok, but don't list it on Coinwarz or multipools with auto-dump will bring it to 1 satoshi!

BTW: Sell-walls are fucking everywhere at any level
that's the great thing about these non-crapcoins though.. once they are rolling the way LEAF is, all of the haters in the world can't stop it  Smiley
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
I would be happy to leave this coin trading just the way it is until at least the first block halving.  maybe even the second.  Ideas on uses, projects and othere resources between now and when it gest listed elsewhere would be the best course of action.
much agreed. cryptsy would be awesome (i think so anyway), coinwarz would be suicide. they will list it no matter what if it becomes as popular as i think it will though.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Thats the worst idea possible.   As soon as it gets on coinwarz and cryptsy at the same time, then its picked up by multipools that auto dump and the price will get hammered down.

DO NOT vote for this on coinwarz, ever.  You will kill it.
Yep, as it killed LOT!
Coinwarz is no good place to be placed Sad
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

Thats the worst idea possible.   As soon as it gets on coinwarz and cryptsy at the same time, then its picked up by multipools that auto dump and the price will get hammered down.

DO NOT vote for this on coinwarz, ever.  You will kill it.
Activity: 280

Activity: 236
Considering the massive amounts of buy support, those low-ball sell walls are ridiculous. If you really want to sell...take them down and sell much higher. It's not rocket science.

I'm honestly SHOCKED that Leaf has not only been able to survive this, but somehow slowly rise in spite of it.
Activity: 42
its becoming more popular... i see more and more tweets about leafcoin....

mcg
Activity: 196
its becoming more popular... i see more and more tweets about leafcoin....
I heard there will be a pump soon, so I bought some at 20 Smiley

For some reason in every thread of any coin there is Always someone that heard there is going to be a pump.
If there is going to be a pump i am pretty sure it's meant to be a secret... not for people to spread in the forums.

but not evry coin volume in couple of days become 200+ btc

True. It does have the potential of being pumped. Probably a day before block change and continue to pump for another day or so after that ...  but who knows. Normaly coins would be on cryptsy or another big exchange before they put in some really big miningbotnets.
Jump to: