Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 214. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Come on, chill with the price obsessions and try and come up with some ideas to make the coin better Smiley

If the ideas are good enough you even get some extra coins for your time.

+1
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Come on, chill with the price obsessions and try and come up with some ideas to make the coin better Smiley

If the ideas are good enough you even get some extra coins for your time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Looks like price is dropping back to 16 satoshi. Time to sell now!

Ill split the difference with you and buy everything you have for 18 right now?  deal?

Didnt think so.

I want in on this deal.
Activity: 70
Looks like leaf is the next big thing really assuming no real good coin gets released in the next few days... Happy to be in this  Smiley Mcg when and what's the next contest or whatever we need to be more active Smiley

i am thinking of new ideas and new contests.... if you have some... pm me

foundation is worked on.

so ideas must not be related to foundation.

i will pick best ideas ( maybe together with aaronm ), best five get leafs.

please pm me with the ideas... i will build a list with summaries and post these in the thread.

community can then respond on the ideas.

note that there is still time to earn a 1 or 2 million bounty ( see reward link in op post ). however time is limited ( until blockhalve )

also i will be posting design for the foundation, i expect during weekend. The designer will work on it this weekend.

next giveaway of 20x25k will be at 20h +0100 ( amsterdam time ) in channel leafcoin-giveaway ( irc )

we will announce the giveaway @ twitter, facebook etc... follow us! like us!

i am working right now.. so i cant immediately respond anymore
Good to see it's all well taken care of. If someone had the balls to mow a lawn in public places at night with written Leafcoin on it that would be awesome : not worth anything and still good advertising. You said to give our ideas so that's what I do I'm not saying it's the best  Grin
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

Ill split the difference with you and buy everything you have for 18 right now?  deal?

Didnt think so.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
New faucet up and about!

http://leaf.bitcoindigger.info/

No wait time between dispenses!

This sucks. Doing the math, you have to insert between 40 to 200 captchas to get the 20 free coins, with a medium of 120 captchas for 20 coins. Assuming 5 second for captcha and posting address (if you are fast), that would be 10 minutes of work inserting captchas for a mere 20 coins worth 0.0032$. My time is more valuable! Fix that faucet, higher payouts and less captchas.

Hey, altho your math is correct, consider that most faucet work with a time delay, for instance, 15 leaf every 30 minutes.
This faucet has no such limitation, and if you say you get 20 leaf in 10 minutes, that means in 30 minutes you get 60 LEAF!

Are you crazy man? The others make you wait 30 min for a payout between 10 and 100 coins, but you insert ONE captcha in 30 minutes then wait. Your faucet makes you work AT LEAST 30 minutes, or more, inserting more than 600 captchas, not WAITING, but WORKING, for an even less payout!

YOU JUST WENT FULL RETARD. NEVER GO FULL RETARD!

Don't like it? DON'T USE IT!

From activity in DB, i can see people are using it and not complaining.  First payouts have already been processed
mcg
Activity: 196
Twitter:

leafcoin ‏@leafcoin 2h
#leafcoin ETA of blockhalve:20140201T185630 +0100 (amsterdam time ) currently @ 6Ghash

yes, i will post regularly estimated time of blockhalve on twitter.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
New faucet up and about!

http://i42.tinypic.com/kf5pue.jpg

This sucks. Doing the math, you have to insert between 40 to 200 captchas to get the 20 free coins, with a medium of 120 captchas for 20 coins. Assuming 5 second for captcha and posting address (if you are fast), that would be 10 minutes of work inserting captchas for a mere 20 coins worth 0.0032$. My time is more valuable! Fix that faucet, higher payouts and less captchas.

Hey, altho your math is correct, consider that most faucet work with a time delay, for instance, 15 leaf every 30 minutes.
This faucet has no such limitation, and if you say you get 20 leaf in 10 minutes, that means in 30 minutes you get 60 LEAF!

Are you crazy man? The others make you wait 30 min for a payout between 10 and 100 coins, but you insert ONE captcha in 30 minutes then wait. Your faucet makes you work AT LEAST 30 minutes, or more, inserting more than 600 captchas, not WAITING, but WORKING, for an even less payout!

YOU JUST WENT FULL RETARD. NEVER GO FULL RETARD!

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/68/68a685255348097e81a4460393f7c18743fe72cb83482906300d539d7e92e5e1.jpg
mcg
Looks like leaf is the next big thing really assuming no real good coin gets released in the next few days... Happy to be in this  Smiley Mcg when and what's the next contest or whatever we need to be more active Smiley

i am thinking of new ideas and new contests.... if you have some... pm me

foundation is worked on.

so ideas must not be related to foundation.

i will pick best ideas ( maybe together with aaronm ), best five get leafs.

please pm me with the ideas... i will build a list with summaries and post these in the thread.

community can then respond on the ideas.

note that there is still time to earn a 1 or 2 million bounty ( see reward link in op post ). however time is limited ( until blockhalve )

also i will be posting design for the foundation, i expect during weekend. The designer will work on it this weekend.

next giveaway of 20x25k will be at 20h +0100 ( amsterdam time ) in channel leafcoin-giveaway ( irc )

we will announce the giveaway @ twitter, facebook etc... follow us! like us!

i am working right now.. so i cant immediately respond anymore
Activity: 616
Twitter:

leafcoin ‏@leafcoin 2h
#leafcoin ETA of blockhalve:20140201T185630 +0100 (amsterdam time ) currently @ 6Ghash
EDIT : If you add all the other volumes on coinmarket.io you're at around 120BTC only x)
Activity: 126
i have been watching prices for last couple hours, a solid whale bought big amounts of leaf and filled up buy orders, he kept buying even @24 rate but dumb ppl didnt stop dumping anyway its a sign of a big pump on the way guys be ready he will pump it again but this time we will beat 30s Wink

i have seen it as well

yes, watching also. with the volume that has been bought/sold.. there is absolutely no way leaf doesn't hit a larger, more populated exchange. i wish coinmarket.io would display total volume bought/sold rather than just total buy/sales up for grabs.

They do, hover over the Leaf/BTC button at the top to get 24 hr volume in btc

ahh.. thanks! Smiley

165btc in last 24 hours.. biggest 24h volume on coinmarket.io by light years.
Activity: 112

Sure  Lips sealed There are buy order worth 32 BTC above 16...
32BTC walls on the way to 16 satoshis so please don't waste your time and mine with bad attempts to manipulate the market (good attempts are ok but this one is lame x))
Activity: 560

LOL FUD again? Smiley
Plz sell and leave coin man  Cool
Activity: 126
Pushing Matrices
But it's not dropping? ._.
Activity: 98
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
New faucet up and about!

mcg
New faucet up and about!

please improve and i will add it to the op page.... thanks
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
New faucet up and about!

http://i42.tinypic.com/kf5pue.jpg

Jump to: