Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 213. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Big whales coming...
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Lets make an effort for the trees... Hold your coins... Grin

screw that.. im buying  Grin
Activity: 224
ps cryptokopen.eu is implementing fiat->leaf

That site has ridiculous conversion rate, almost 1/6 of real value... Look at doge: 50 EUR (which is 68 dollars) -> 12232 DOGE... which, at current exchange rate, is 0.0224 BTC, which in turn is around 18 dollars. That site is a fucking scam, I understand the higher fees for trading directly into FIAT, but 68 Dollars for an amount worth 18, that's more than 50 dollars of fees. Unacceptable! Don't allow LEAF on such a thief exchange!

Yeah; THAT site has nothing to do with any type of exchange or service.
It's actually a one guy selling coins for himself, so getting THERE is nothing like achievement for a coin, imho.

It's like a online retail where you buy coins:P Not close to being an exchange.
Activity: 196

That site has ridiculous conversion rate, almost 1/6 of real value... Look at doge: 50 EUR (which is 68 dollars) -> 12232 DOGE... which, at current exchange rate, is 0.0224 BTC, which in turn is around 18 dollars. That site is a fucking scam, I understand the higher fees for trading directly into FIAT, but 68 Dollars for an amount worth 18, that's more than 50 dollars of fees. Unacceptable! Don't allow LEAF on such a thief exchange!

Yeah; THAT site has nothing to do with any type of exchange or service.
It's actually a one guy selling coins for himself, so getting THERE is nothing like achievement for a coin, imho.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

TOP 1 LEAF POOL!
https://leaf.updamoon.com

Why mine at updamoon.com?

• 24 hours availability mining.
  • Secondary mining url:
    • stratum+tcp://mining.updamoon.com:9006
    • stratum+tcp://mining.updamoon.net:9006
  • Optimized website access speed for global users.
  • SSL protection users's privacy and password. 95% of pools do not. (HTTPS)
  • We value customer feedback
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

mcg
mcg
OK, I have an idea that might make it unique and more known to people outside the ’miners bubble’. The idea of a foundation has already been brought up. But what if we combined this with a fiat to LEAF exchange?

BuyLEAFs.com

Dev set up an address to which all of us can donate LEAF.
Why donate? To spread the LEAFs over the world! That will increase the outside interest in the coin and push the exchange rates up which make it a good investment. Maybe the pools agree to donate 1%?

The donated coins can be bought with a credit card.
Regular people can buy their own LEAFs really easy! The rate will be set by exchange rates (LEAF->BTC->fiat) and some extra fee will be added in order to pay for a payment service and other expenses.
Why buy LEAFs when you can buy bitcoins, send them to an exchange and exchange them for LEAF? Because regular people think this is too tedious and they might not see the reason to either.

The fiat will be donated
Why buy LEAFs in the first place? Here’s the kicker: The money spent buying LEAFs will get into the LEAF foundation that distribute the money to some rain forest foundation! I really like the idea some person came up with earlier, that you will get a picture of the rain forest you’re saving.

Result
-   It’s easy for regular people to get LEAFs
-   Their money spent will save the rain forest. Their LEAFs will be a proof of their environmental awareness. They can show their support on social media and print a card that you can give as a christmas/birthday present.
-   The foundation will receive fiat right away. That’s a good thing since the rain forest foundation we’ll donate to will not accept cryptocurrency.
-   LEAF will be more accepted. What if we could get some charity online shop like http://therainforestsite.greatergood.com/ to accept LEAF as payment? They’ll know that (most) of the LEAFs spent there has been bought for money donated to a rain forest foundation in the first place!
-   Media attention!

There are some legal issues to consider: 
-Is it possible to start a site that accept credit card payments? I don’t think that that will be a problem though, from a legal point of view this is a site where people can donate money for a rain forest foundation and get something ‘symbolic’ in return!
-Is LEAFs the correct term?  Wink

can you copy-pm to me?
Activity: 112
OK, I have an idea that might make it unique and more known to people outside the ’miners bubble’. The idea of a foundation has already been brought up. But what if we combined this with a fiat to LEAF exchange?

BuyLEAFs.com

Dev set up an address to which all of us can donate LEAF.
Why donate? To spread the LEAFs over the world! That will increase the outside interest in the coin and push the exchange rates up which make it a good investment. Maybe the pools agree to donate 1%?

The donated coins can be bought with a credit card.
Regular people can buy their own LEAFs really easy! The rate will be set by exchange rates (LEAF->BTC->fiat) and some extra fee will be added in order to pay for a payment service and other expenses.
Why buy LEAFs when you can buy bitcoins, send them to an exchange and exchange them for LEAF? Because regular people think this is too tedious and they might not see the reason to either.

The fiat will be donated
Why buy LEAFs in the first place? Here’s the kicker: The money spent buying LEAFs will get into the LEAF foundation that distribute the money to some rain forest foundation! I really like the idea some person came up with earlier, that you will get a picture of the rain forest you’re saving.

Result
-   It’s easy for regular people to get LEAFs
-   Their money spent will save the rain forest. Their LEAFs will be a proof of their environmental awareness. They can show their support on social media and print a card that you can give as a christmas/birthday present.
-   The foundation will receive fiat right away. That’s a good thing since the rain forest foundation we’ll donate to will not accept cryptocurrency.
-   LEAF will be more accepted. What if we could get some charity online shop like http://therainforestsite.greatergood.com/ to accept LEAF as payment? They’ll know that (most) of the LEAFs spent there has been bought for money donated to a rain forest foundation in the first place!
-   Media attention!

There are some legal issues to consider: 
-Is it possible to start a site that accept credit card payments? I don’t think that that will be a problem though, from a legal point of view this is a site where people can donate money for a rain forest foundation and get something ‘symbolic’ in return!
-Is LEAFs the correct term?  Wink

Activity: 113
Lets make an effort for the trees... Hold your coins... Grin
Activity: 797
Merit: 251
Nagelbäume have no leafs!

The buying walls are incredible. Now realize that we are trading at crappy exchange. What will happen when it will go to craptsy? Leafs will go with the wind up to the moon?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Wtf is on 23 satoshi??? What are you doing man?

Activity: 224

Trying to scare people.

He knows that no one will buy his order two points up from current price...he wants to scare people so he can get more leafs at a lower price.

I lol'ed Grin

Trying to scare people.

He knows that no one will buy his order two points up from current price...he wants to scare people so he can get more leafs at a lower price.

Dat huge buy wall on 20 sat tho... LOL

EDIT: Almost 7GH/s!
Activity: 14

Trying to scare people.

Activity: 182
Activity: 182
We should plant a Tree with our Leafs  Grin

What do you think about bonsai?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
We should plant a Tree with our Leafs  Grin
Activity: 70
Seriously I think we have much more possibilities of making big things at low cost than doge. After all all we have to do is plant/modify some environment. Of course it might require some people to leave their computer that's terrible I'm sorry...  Smiley Or maybe just hire a professionnal to do it
EDIT : Coinmarket back up
Coinmarket.io is down, and it makes me angry and worried D:
Jump to: