Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 226. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
this coin is total garbage,

usde is far better and you would have to have mined 10 blocks of USDe to buy 1 block of this garbage at the current price.

The only people trying to pump this junk are the ones that instamined the upto 1MIILLION  coins blocks at low diff. There are people including the dev with 10's or 100's OF MILLIONS wating to dump on people.

It is a scam.

Any coin that starts with huge blocks at low diff is a instamining scam = FACT

Fair release coins scale blocks up at the start so if you have very low diff you will have low block rewards.

So let me tell you again in bold

IF A COIN HAS NO ANNOUNCEMENT
STARTS WITH VERY LOW DIFF
STARTS WITH VERY HIGH BLOCK REWARD
= SCAM

Does the guy that missed the boat need a hug  http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/stock/smiley-sad0126.gif

You have pretty much described every coin out there.  Including bitcoin itself.  There are coins with 100BTC+ volumes on cryptsy that meet that description and are traded every day, and for a lot more than LEAF.

Oh, and right back up to 20 again, so there are certainly buyers out there..

funny thing he have like 100M leaf or something lol

under 30 Million now since i sold over 20 already.

but still scam coins like this need to be made to change

fair release needs to become standard like it did on the last wave of shitclones.

low block rewards for initial blocks at low diff are scam pump and dumps.

lol only 30 noob i has over 9000 millions haha get on my level scrub
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Im on the boat, so lets pump it!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
ok WTF virus does this wallet come with? after installing the new wallet mIRC still tries to connect to #leafcoin00 resulting in a "K-lined" on any networks I connect to
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

usde is far better and you would have to have mined 10 blocks of USDe to buy 1 block of this garbage at the current price.

The only people trying to pump this junk are the ones that instamined the upto 1MIILLION  coins blocks at low diff. There are people including the dev with 10's or 100's OF MILLIONS wating to dump on people.

It is a scam.

Fair release coins scale blocks up at the start so if you have very low diff you will have low block rewards.

= SCAM

Does the guy that missed the boat need a hug  

You have pretty much described every coin out there.  Including bitcoin itself.  There are coins with 100BTC+ volumes on cryptsy that meet that description and are traded every day, and for a lot more than LEAF.

under 30 Million now since i sold over 20 already.

but still scam coins like this need to be made to change

fair release needs to become standard like it did on the last wave of shitclones.

low block rewards for initial blocks at low diff are scam pump and dumps.

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The only people trying to pump this junk are the ones that instamined the upto 1MIILLION  coins blocks at low diff. There are people including the dev with 10's or 100's OF MILLIONS wating to dump on people.

It is a scam.

= SCAM

he looks to sell is the very low price, very anger Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 196
273BTC traded volume in the past 24 hours.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

It is a scam.

= SCAM

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Mcg should really update his post : No exchange ?!

First page...

Exchanges

Coinmarket.io - https://www.coinmarket.io/market/LEAFBTC
Freshmarket.io - https://freshmarket.co.in/index.php?page=trade&market=121
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Mcg should really update his post : No exchange ?!
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

It is a scam.

= SCAM

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
LOL

I'm happy I sold my USDE. You are like a sect, just going to all coins thread to despise then and promote USDE.
Activity: 672
Merit: 273
Leafcoin victims money flowing into USDE  Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
this coin i.............

you mean noble or apple?
Plz edit your post and write of what soin is about Wink
Activity: 224
Leafcoin hasn't exactly had the same start as the other coins it's the greatest start I've seen so far.

Only because rewards get 1/2 in 3 days. It has nothing to do with people actually believing in the coin or not. It's all about the promise of a quick buck. As soon as that day passes the hashrate will go 1/10 in the optimistic scenario. Compare this to Noble where most people mine it because they have faith in it. Heck, as soon as the profitability of this got just 2x of Noble, I jumped right back at Noble.

Lol, what can you say about applecoin?

Nothing. I wasn't in crypto when applecoin was released.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

The only people trying to pump this junk are the ones that instamined the upto 1MIILLION  coins blocks at low diff. There are people including the dev with 10's or 100's OF MILLIONS wating to dump on people.

It is a scam.

= SCAM
Activity: 182
Leafcoin hasn't exactly had the same start as the other coins it's the greatest start I've seen so far.

Only because rewards get 1/2 in 3 days. It has nothing to do with people actually believing in the coin or not. It's all about the promise of a quick buck. As soon as that day passes the hashrate will go 1/10 in the optimistic scenario. Compare this to Noble where most people mine it because they have faith in it. Heck, as soon as the profitability of this got just 2x of Noble, I jumped right back at Noble.

Lol, what can you say about applecoin?

Noble seems good but the community is important and if the people who came for a quick buck then decides to stay this coin will have one of the best communities and will therefore gain value  Smiley that's a bet though I guess and I understand you don't want to take it.
I really hate when I am right... Sad

Do you have multiple personality disorder?

Yesterday you say its game over,  this morning you want to buy in the trading thread, and now you say you were right about it being game over.

Seems to me like you being negative about the coin in the discussion thread, but over on the trade thread wanting to buy the cheap coins.   Cheesy

As ive said.  Same block reward as doge, but block halving comes sooner, and total production is 1/5th of doge.  Simple maths.  And thats why the people who have mined tens/hundreds of millions are not selling.  If this was an artificial high, then at least one of thos miners with 40-50MH that has made maybe 40-50 million coins on this would have dumped and run by now onto the next one.  But they haven't.  Reason being is that the smart money isn't selling yet.  Pretty much like you are doing in the trade thread, but without the added negativity in this thread...

No, I don't have multiple personality disorder. I am posting that I buy LEAF, maybe someone will PM me with 0.1 BTC/mil... Smiley If so, I will immediately send to the market and sell at 17-18 whatever it will be.

But this has nothing to do with the fact... unfortunately now the last 10 sell orders are over 26 BTC (up to 30 satoshi). The TOTAL buy orders are around 16 BTC. How can you stop what started??? Whales will not stop dumping millions, and even worse, they still have hundreds of millions in their pocket. So the question is: is there anything we can do to try to stop this?

I will add to my signature the LEAF address instead of BTC, trying to promote... but this is not enough. Trying to place lots of buy orders at 16 will not help either, because the whales have more then we can buy... so any constructive solution, beside talking about multiple personalities?
The buy orders on the other exchange seem pretty healthy so far and besides we haven't hit Cryptsy yet so it'll still have another huge wave before either stopping or proving itself to be one of the "real coins"
https://freshmarket.co.in/index.php?page=trade&market=121
Activity: 224

Activity: 98
Cheap coins now! Go buy!
Jump to: