Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 229. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
There is no need to add to crypty exchange yet, pls let the coin distribute to smaller miner first. It is for a better future for everyone that support this coin rather than a dumping coin again. Smiley.

+1

BTW.
You want a big investors?
Spread LEAF info, write posts about LEAF, let now doge and other coins fans that there's new good coin, fb. twiter etc.etc.
Let know your friends that's good chance to buy cheap coin with great community and hype etc. :-)

that's just how it works. We cannot sitting all time and staring into charts etc.  Wink
You know abour new good coin - let other ppl knows it too!

BTW. United States is sleeping now.  Wink http://24timezones.com/zegar_czas.php
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
supporting the coin with btc i had. then there is huge dump.  Cry
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
There is no need to add to crypty exchange yet, pls let the coin distribute to smaller miner first. It is for a better future for everyone that support this coin rather than a dumping coin again. Smiley.
Activity: 182
The buying power is still very strong, people trying to speculate and buy now for 20, sell after big exchange adopts that for 40+ and make a profit. The next good buy will be 1 satoshi buy and waiting for ressurection.

We cannot break selling walls without huge investors. It is a pity that so many people selling.
bought 228000. Donate some fa2J7NFSqRMVN3nga24DdxHkridnv1b4b3
can i haz some coins for free  Grin
Activity: 797
Merit: 251
The buying power is still very strong, people trying to speculate and buy now for 20, sell after big exchange adopts that for 40+ and make a profit. The next good buy will be 1 satoshi buy and waiting for ressurection.
With current HASH RATE increasing, halving could happen in 48 hours. Thereafter, everyone can forget about mining because it is too challenge. Let's mine as much as we get in thus 2 days time frame.

there is something called difficulty. so if there is only 1 person or 1000 persons mining. the reward will halve in same time
Panic sell.

Not too panic, but rather very good chance to buy CHEAP LEAFS :-)

Newbies, morons, meth heads, panicers - plz met me and someone else at 16 satoshi bid  Cheesy Welcome Smiley
Activity: 280
Panic sell.

wait reward halving interval,price go up
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
With current HASH RATE increasing, halving could happen in 48 hours. Thereafter, everyone can forget about mining because it is too challenge. Let's mine as much as we get in thus 2 days time frame.
Activity: 672
Merit: 273
Panic sell.
Activity: 182
what is wrong with the blockchain ?

Nothing Wink
Activity: 154
what is wrong with the blockchain ?
LEAFcoin was one of the best alt coins. I really enjoyed it.

Unfortunately the game is over, because a market showed up, and the big mining whales started to dump their tens of millions. Price is going rapidly down, and unless there'll be someone to make the sacrifice to try to keep it up, this coins is gone within 1-2 days maximum.
And I am sure that NO ONE can keep up with the huge sale which is produced by the big whales.

Anyway, was a nice adventure.

And today in the leaf trading thread:

I am interested in buying some LEAFs. PM your offers.

Cheesy. So you were just spreading fud to get a lower entry point....

100% right. I cannot accept this kind of ppl! Let get him his FUD in his ass! UGLY, fishy moves.
Activity: 154
is the mac wallet safe? I don't feel safe using it knowing it wasn't made by the dev team.
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
Just to reiterate:

If this gains the interest that doge did, this could be fun.

doge - average per block 500,000
leaf  - average per block 500,000

doge block time - 1 minute
leaf block time - 1 minute

doge total production - 100 Billion
leaf total production - 21 Billion

doge block halving 100,000
leaf block halving 15,000

If people do the maths on that, then 100 satoshi could be considered a lowball offer in a few days.

And we are now more than half way toward the first block halving.

Imho these are ridiculously cheap.
Activity: 196
I love this time of day, the price is always lower and always jumps up by the time I wake up. So the price of 0.00000022 is super cheap compared to what it will be in the morning Smiley

Time to go buy more!
https://freshmarket.co.in/index.php?page=trade&market=121
I don't see this link in OP-post, so posting it here.
You'r welcome!
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
LEAFcoin was one of the best alt coins. I really enjoyed it.

Unfortunately the game is over, because a market showed up, and the big mining whales started to dump their tens of millions. Price is going rapidly down, and unless there'll be someone to make the sacrifice to try to keep it up, this coins is gone within 1-2 days maximum.
And I am sure that NO ONE can keep up with the huge sale which is produced by the big whales.

Anyway, was a nice adventure.

And today in the leaf trading thread:

I am interested in buying some LEAFs. PM your offers.

Cheesy. So you were just spreading fud to get a lower entry point....

Jump to: