Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 228. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Only the best is The be best...
I really hate when I am right... Sad

Do you have multiple personality disorder?

Yesterday you say its game over,  this morning you want to buy in the trading thread, and now you say you were right about it being game over.

Seems to me like you being negative about the coin in the discussion thread, but over on the trade thread wanting to buy the cheap coins.   Cheesy

As ive said.  Same block reward as doge, but block halving comes sooner, and total production is 1/5th of doge.  Simple maths.  And thats why the people who have mined tens/hundreds of millions are not selling.  If this was an artificial high, then at least one of thos miners with 40-50MH that has made maybe 40-50 million coins on this would have dumped and run by now onto the next one.  But they haven't.  Reason being is that the smart money isn't selling yet.  Pretty much like you are doing in the trade thread, but without the added negativity in this thread...

No, I don't have multiple personality disorder. I am posting that I buy LEAF, maybe someone will PM me with 0.1 BTC/mil... Smiley If so, I will immediately send to the market and sell at 17-18 whatever it will be.

But this has nothing to do with the fact... unfortunately now the last 10 sell orders are over 26 BTC (up to 30 satoshi). The TOTAL buy orders are around 16 BTC. How can you stop what started??? Whales will not stop dumping millions, and even worse, they still have hundreds of millions in their pocket. So the question is: is there anything we can do to try to stop this?

I will add to my signature the LEAF address instead of BTC, trying to promote... but this is not enough. Trying to place lots of buy orders at 16 will not help either, because the whales have more then we can buy... so any constructive solution, beside talking about multiple personalities?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
It was a community choice to leave it at 21 million max, dev was fully prepared to up the max coins to 60m
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Alot of you seem to think that the price will start to rocket on this after the blocks halve - and maybe it will on the first one. But come the 2nd block halving people will begin to label this coin as being Insta-mined which is essentially what it is.
I dont think there will be any interest in a months time because mining will be pointless, and those that missed the boat will have no desire to get in on something with such an unfair bias to early adopters.

As for those comparing the price to doge - you need more than just maths - you also need a huge backing and influx of users neither of which this coin has right now. Time will tell.

A nice mix between hype and the coins static properties. I am afraid LEAF will be labeled as insta-mined as well
Activity: 252
Alot of you seem to think that the price will start to rocket on this after the blocks halve - and maybe it will on the first one. But come the 2nd block halving people will begin to label this coin as being Insta-mined which is essentially what it is.
I dont think there will be any interest in a months time because mining will be pointless, and those that missed the boat will have no desire to get in on something with such an unfair bias to early adopters.

As for those comparing the price to doge - you need more than just maths - you also need a huge backing and influx of users neither of which this coin has right now. Time will tell.
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

Do you have multiple personality disorder?

Yesterday you say its game over,  this morning you want to buy in the trading thread, and now you say you were right about it being game over.

Seems to me like you being negative about the coin in the discussion thread, but over on the trade thread wanting to buy the cheap coins.   Cheesy

As ive said.  Same block reward as doge, but block halving comes sooner, and total production is 1/5th of doge.  Simple maths.  And thats why the people who have mined tens/hundreds of millions are not selling.  If this was an artificial high, then at least one of thos miners with 40-50MH that has made maybe 40-50 million coins on this would have dumped and run by now onto the next one.  But they haven't.  Reason being is that the smart money isn't selling yet.  Pretty much like you are doing in the trade thread, but without the added negativity in this thread...
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I am interested in buying some LEAFs. PM your offers.

Berate new coin at every chance, then try to purchase coins, then berate some more?
I don't much get you.
Activity: 280
The client update seems to be bootstrapping through IRC. Might want to look into fixing that.

yes what is this? Ive been getting banned from IRC servers today

Dev has updated the client, please update.  Link on original post

I deleted the client completely but im still getting banned on mIRC is there anything else that needs to be removed?

I just dumped and sold all of my coins due to this issue

There is some serious code problem or what because people are dumping it like crazy and there is 5x more sellers than buyers. If this will continue Leaf will be under 10 satoshi today.

no,chinese people to the New Year, spend some money
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The client update seems to be bootstrapping through IRC. Might want to look into fixing that.

I deleted the client completely but im still getting banned on mIRC is there anything else that needs to be removed?

There is some serious code problem or what because people are dumping it like crazy and there is 5x more sellers than buyers. If this will continue Leaf will be under 10 satoshi today.

As I already wrote the coin is 4 days old, think about sharing infos, informing other people, not about prices... (or why not plant a tree for the GO GREEN USE LEAFCOIN project/website and send a photo to [email protected])

However it was a great first day on the exchanges: Thre was no panic "crash".. The ones who wanted some easy dollar or pay some electricity bill sold their coins, price corrected a little after a stunning jump start.
 It's pretty obvious.. LEAF was stupidly traded 4-5 satoshi 24hours ago, and someone cashed in, noone to blame, it's normal market behaviour. Price is going back up and so is net hashrate and difficulty   Wink

Network Info
Difficulty    88.01905501
Est Next Difficulty    105.55410831 (Change in 39 Blocks)
Est. Avg. Time per Block    50 seconds
Current Block    9081

5920 blocks (minutes) and reward halves... do your math before trading, good luck. Go Leafcoin!
Activity: 462
Only the best is The be best...
Activity: 672
Merit: 273

Read the OP
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
There is no need to add to crypty exchange yet, pls let the coin distribute to smaller miner first. It is for a better future for everyone that support this coin rather than a dumping coin again. Smiley.

+1

BTW.
You want a big investors?
Spread LEAF info, write posts about LEAF, let now doge and other coins fans that there's new good coin, fb. twiter etc.etc.
Let know your friends that's good chance to buy cheap coin with great community and hype etc. :-)

that's just how it works. We cannot sitting all time and staring into charts etc.  Wink
You know abour new good coin - let other ppl knows it too!

BTW. United States is sleeping now.  Wink http://24timezones.com/zegar_czas.php

+1

+2 ! The coin is 4 days old, think about sharing infos, informing other people, not about prices... (or why not plant a tree for the GO GREEN USE LEAFCOIN project/website and send a photo to [email protected])

However it was a great first day on the exchanges: Thre was no panic "crash".. The ones who wanted some easy dollar or pay some electricity bill sold their coins, price corrected a little after a stunning jump start.
 It's pretty obvious.. LEAF was stupidly traded 4-5 satoshi 24hours ago, and someone cashed in, noone to blame, it's normal market behaviour. Price is going back up and so is net hashrate and difficulty   Cheesy

Network Info
Difficulty    88.01905501
Est Next Difficulty    105.55410831 (Change in 39 Blocks)
Est. Avg. Time per Block    50 seconds
Current Block    9081

5920 blocks (minutes) and reward halves... do your math before trading. Go Leafcoin!

Activity: 182

We cannot break selling walls without huge investors. It is a pity that so many people selling.

Thiose sell orders are from a minority wanting to make a quick buck and cover electricity costs.  The big miners that have been making tens of millions each over the last few days aren't selling, otherwise thise numbers would be a lot bigger.  They are holding, or buying.

1/5th the number of coins that doge has, same block reward and block halving coming quicker.  Once this gets traction with some of those games/t-shirts etc, then this should trade well above doge price imho.

I think price will drop till 5-10 sat in 24 hours. People start panic selling, but then, when many coins will be distributed among more people and after block halving we can see a growth, IMO.

Is it so hard to read OP? Hope that you are not alone and many people did that (dump, I mean).
Activity: 644

Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

We cannot break selling walls without huge investors. It is a pity that so many people selling.

Thiose sell orders are from a minority wanting to make a quick buck and cover electricity costs.  The big miners that have been making tens of millions each over the last few days aren't selling, otherwise thise numbers would be a lot bigger.  They are holding, or buying.

1/5th the number of coins that doge has, same block reward and block halving coming quicker.  Once this gets traction with some of those games/t-shirts etc, then this should trade well above doge price imho.

Activity: 126
Come join our nice pool at:

https://leaf.hash.so/

* 0% pool fee! (1% default donation, which you can increase if you'd like, or set to 0% if you are having a bad time at the pool)
* Super fast servers
* vardiff
* Default MPOS layout, the one you know well (efficient!), Internals have been optimized to make it faster!
* stratum on port 80 and 443, which helps if you are behind a firewall
* PPLNS
* Fast servers
* Nice server admin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
There is no need to add to crypty exchange yet, pls let the coin distribute to smaller miner first. It is for a better future for everyone that support this coin rather than a dumping coin again. Smiley.

+1

BTW.
You want a big investors?
Spread LEAF info, write posts about LEAF, let now doge and other coins fans that there's new good coin, fb. twiter etc.etc.
Let know your friends that's good chance to buy cheap coin with great community and hype etc. :-)

that's just how it works. We cannot sitting all time and staring into charts etc.  Wink
You know abour new good coin - let other ppl knows it too!

BTW. United States is sleeping now.  Wink http://24timezones.com/zegar_czas.php

+1
Activity: 126

they used IRC to find nodes.
Activity: 644

Jump to: