Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 231. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hi leaf.
Looks good coin but can you clarify how many coins are PRE-Mining - first 100 blocks were mined for checkpoints and giveaways?

actually less... 87 or something.

total coins in one wallet was 19mln and in another wallet 14/15mln.

gave more then 60 %  ( and 10% reserved ) away on bounties, giveaways and we will be giving away tomorrow ( in irc ).

1700 +0100

and

2300 +0100

this is an honest/fair coin.

i have been mining this in pools as well and those coins are not included.

reward structure has not been changed for previous blocks... it starts changing from 15k block and above.

+1 I have been mining this coin since its start. very fair launch

+1 I agree
mcg
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Please request crypty or coine or coinedup NOT TO add this until coin spread to more people rather than to few WHALE. It's will be good for everyone.

we will not be asking exchanges/setting any bounties for exchanges.
Activity: 140
Please request crypty or coine or coinedup NOT TO add this until coin spread to more people rather than to few WHALE. It's will be good for everyone.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Hi leaf.
Looks good coin but can you clarify how many coins are PRE-Mining - first 100 blocks were mined for checkpoints and giveaways?

gave more then 60 %  ( and 10% reserved ) away on bounties, giveaways and we will be giving away tomorrow ( in irc ).

1700 +0100

and

2300 +0100

reward structure has not been changed for previous blocks... it starts changing from 15k block and above.

+1 I have been mining this coin since its start. very fair launch
Activity: 224
when added coinedup or crptys
mcg
Hi leaf.

1700 +0100

and

2300 +0100

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Hi leaf.
I see your reward code is changed and I just can't use your block explorer to find the first blocks.
Activity: 280
guess,where is  next stop will go trade???
mcg
sorry about the irc bans ppl.

we changed the windows wallet and github source, also did some additional updates on readme files and small cosmetic stuff

we now use our own irc servers. some suggested to completely disable the node discovery through irc. we decided to keep it in for now.

we failed to update the chinese language files since the translated files seem to be corrupt.

since the need for this update was so high we decided to drop the (extra) translations

we will be contacting translators soon

- see updates section in op post for updated source and windows wallet -

debian and macos still need to be recompiled.

note that you can still contact [email protected] or [email protected] to unban your freenode account/ip.
Coin of the Year 2014 !!!

Absolutely! Great community, fair launch and a very active developer!
Activity: 126
Come join our nice pool (already at 1.3Gh/s):

https://leaf.hash.so/

* 0% pool fee!
* Super fast servers
* vardiff
* Default MPOS layout, the one you know well (efficient!), Internals have been optimized to make it faster!
* stratum on port 80 and 443, which helps if you are behind a firewall
* PPLNS
* Fast servers
* Professional server admin (no downtime)
Activity: 140
Coin of the Year 2014 !!!

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Glad to hear we reached 7GH/S ! I keep holding my coins, I want to see reward halving..
I'm hoping we'll reach 10Gh before february that would be great Smiley And not impossible at all when you know we gained aroung 5Gh today xD
I think we can reach 10 fast too..
I'm hoping we'll reach 10Gh before february that would be great Smiley And not impossible at all when you know we gained aroung 5Gh today xD
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Watch out for the user Tandemsky!!

He just scammed me for 0,15 BTC, showed some localbitcoin adresses that were supposed to be his..
Sucks bigtime tho since i've been mining forever to reach that amount with my slow cpu Sad
Funny how my gains per day of leaves went from 800k to 80k in a day x) This coin decidedly has a lot of success but what I'd like to know is what it owes this success to. I know why I like it but why do other people like it ?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
fT7JE64TVq3PcF2ZhKoFLr47mjNvGvXwby

thanks
It's going to be sooner than the 4 days expected I guess... And then the price should rise a little at least. Maybe a lot if it gets on Cryptsy right after and we do it a good advertising  Smiley
First halving is at block 15,000

And we're crunching blocks very fast.. when should we expect the halving?  it's going to be a huge drop in reward and a nice jump in value!
Jump to: