Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 239. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
working on leafcoin game - you will be able to play for free and win leafcoins!

hoping to release the game tomorrow!  Grin

Goodie Smiley Toss me a PM when it's done and I'll donate 6K to it.

Is it worth buying into this at this early stage?

What are your opinions?

Thanks

If you plan on buying either now or later; the early bird gets the worm Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

What are your opinions?

Thanks

Well it's obvious YES.
Not buying this is very stupid.
Price is up about 750% now (from 4 thread buy/sell to 30 now)
Price is going above 100 satoshi
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

What are your opinions?

Thanks

Belivers gonna say - sure, haters gonna said - nope.

I understand but I just wanted to gauge a general reaction!
Activity: 182

What are your opinions?

Thanks

Belivers gonna say - sure, haters gonna said - nope.
Activity: 84

What are your opinions?

Thanks
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Coin is 4 days old.

10% of doge amount mined coins

22 satoshi.. keep'm coming ! Bottom is min at 150 sat soon imho

LOL  doge has a big community, this has nothing. 22 satoshi already too expensive. I mined 50miillion of this but have no hope for it. I'll just keep some for my crypto archive.

if you think its too high then dump it at 26.   sounds like you missed the boat to me.

+1 LOL'd him so much hate
doge fan but no awesome no brain such rude
so no good no awesome anymore
Activity: 210
Coin is 4 days old.

LOL  doge has a big community, this has nothing. 22 satoshi already too expensive. I mined 50miillion of this but have no hope for it. I'll just keep some for my crypto archive.

I would consider half of them were trapped in doge because of that boom (went in high price lol) and don't want to cut their loss.
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
Coin is 4 days old.

LOL  doge has a big community, this has nothing. 22 satoshi already too expensive. I mined 50miillion of this but have no hope for it. I'll just keep some for my crypto archive.

if you think its too high then dump it at 26.   sounds like you missed the boat to me.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
working on leafcoin game - you will be able to play for free and win leafcoins!

hoping to release the game tomorrow!  Grin
Activity: 182
Was out for a while. Do we have a new wallet?
Activity: 224
If anyone has wallet sync problems... in the op post is explained why and a ( temporary ) fix to it is there as well.

Thanks.

We are working on this ( setting up own irc and such )

I don't have any sync problem MCG, Wallet is up since first day synced so smooth, more than other coins I tried. Still getting my transfers in about 0.1 sec (for example when I tried faucets) and confirmations come straight up. I have 8 active connection right now.

PS: MCG, found graphical bug!! If you right click on your icon in the tray, there is still an occurrence of DOGECOIN original wallet. Please fix in next update Smiley

MY LEAF ADDRESS: fcRLGb3nqRMKbxz2pSaV3i4WEFfiPs3fVg

You may be runing the wrong version, mine shows leafcoin.

Well, I already updated TWICE just to be sure. Maybe I am not doing something correctly. I'll be updating AGAIN just to be sure. Thank you Cheesy

I'm no expert but maybe it is just the English language section of the code that is updated? IDK if it's called "language section of the code"but you guys understand?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Coin is 4 days old.

LOL  doge has a big community, this has nothing. 22 satoshi already too expensive. I mined 50miillion of this but have no hope for it. I'll just keep some for my crypto archive.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
If anyone has wallet sync problems... in the op post is explained why and a ( temporary ) fix to it is there as well.

Thanks.

I don't have any sync problem MCG, Wallet is up since first day synced so smooth, more than other coins I tried. Still getting my transfers in about 0.1 sec (for example when I tried faucets) and confirmations come straight up. I have 8 active connection right now.

PS: MCG, found graphical bug!! If you right click on your icon in the tray, there is still an occurrence of DOGECOIN original wallet. Please fix in next update Smiley
http://imageshack.com/a/img593/8395/xo0t.png

http://cdn.joxi.ru/uploads/prod/2014/01/29/423/c34/85f0a350778d55b67dc57b95f8fddce0b4bdde41.jpg

Well, I already updated TWICE just to be sure. Maybe I am not doing something correctly. I'll be updating AGAIN just to be sure. Thank you Cheesy

EDIT: I updated again with the link in the first page. There is still DOGECOIN, so maybe this is a problem with the italian-specific translation?
The bug is still there. So please fix it Smiley (or maybe give to me the right link LOL)
Activity: 29

Thanks.

I was not having sync problems, but the wallet did get me banned from freenode.
Activity: 238

Thanks.

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
mmh dunno, too many dump wall
Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Coin is 4 days old.

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I can't build from source:

Code:
RCC: Error in 'src/qt/bitcoin.qrc': Cannot find file 'locale/bitcoin_zh_CN.qm'
RCC: Error in 'src/qt/bitcoin.qrc': Cannot find file 'locale/bitcoin_zh_TW.qm'
make: *** No rule to make target `/home/blaise/Downloads/coins/leafcoin/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a', needed by `leafcoin-qt'.  Stop.

Any help?

Up
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

Thanks.

Activity: 28

Thanks.

http://imageshack.com/a/img593/8395/xo0t.png

Jump to: