Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 235. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Can we have a Mac wallet pls...

It's on first page...

https://mega.co.nz/#!nZtEHDjD!sA1qHa2m3zScrBCNQev-ZWmPNmXxEuBS0R2hGLddOAo
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Supported from day 1, I'm have above 20 million coin Cheesy

Hehe lucky man Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Supported from day 1, I'm have above 20 million coin Cheesy
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
Can we have a Mac wallet pls...
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
The leafcoin game will be launched in 30 minutes as beta, no wins yet!

If everything goes well, tomorrow the game will go live! You will be able to win big! Cheesy
Activity: 126
Come join our Leafcoin Pool

https://leaf.hash.so/

* 0% pool fee!
* Super fast servers
* vardiff
* Default MPOS layout, the one you know well (efficient!), Internals have been optimized to make it faster!
* stratum on port 80 and 443, which helps if you are behind a firewall
* PPLNS
* Fast servers
* Professional server admin (no downtime)
Activity: 135
Dogecoin?

Grin

Great Smiley

A little down now but selling now is pure moronic mode Smiley
Only newbies sold now Smiley
Pros will sell above 100-120 to... ...newbies:)

agreed. regarding its huge potential 100-150 shouldnt be hard in a few days
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Guys does anyone know how long it takes to get BTC to coinmarket.io?

I just deposited from coined up...

Took about a half an hour.  Extremely long.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Dogecoin?

Grin

Great Smiley

A little down now but selling now is pure moronic mode Smiley
Only newbies sold now Smiley
Pros will sell above 100-120 to... ...newbies:)
Activity: 98
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0
interesting... did a pool go down... we lost about 400mh/s on the network.. dropped to 6.1 and now climbed back to 6.2
though its likely some whales took their miners to another target and decided to dump a few btc worth of coins..
Activity: 224
when will it be added to coinmarketcap? it would be a good advertisement and prices would skyrocket quickly.

And it will bring the whales and multipools to the table. The common consensus here is no coinmarketcap, no coinwarz. Not yet Wink
Activity: 66
sold 2m for 0.5 btc.. regretting now

REBUY NOW

yah.. not bad.
Activity: 135
when will it be added to coinmarketcap? it would be a good advertisement and prices would skyrocket quickly.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

REBUY NOW
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Enjoy your 400 dollars! I am holding my leafs till 100 satoshis Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Guys does anyone know how long it takes to get BTC to coinmarket.io?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
don't try to make it like doge, doge was pure luck, big thing always come with luck...
Activity: 182
That is not the way to do it. What you want to do is that THEY support it with THEIR wallet adres on THEIR site .
But good thinking... if you can make that happen i also will donate to your wallet.. for you. And i am sure many others.

Well, thats not going to happen I'm pretty sure, until theres a significant show of support. Thats not how it was done with Doge and the Jamaican bobsled team.

"Yes, this should be coordinated by the dev only. The best thing is to contact a official company, not a middleman.

Look, I really believe in this tho, I changed my signature"

I'm not trying to plant the seeds of bureaucracy here, just trying to donate to a good cause while supporting what I thought was a community open to ideas. Yes if you want to bog every idea down you will certainly be very secure, unfortunately not very much will get done either.

Heh.. thanks for the signature change though. I'll go contact the Dev now.

I do not think your ideas are wrong or your intentions do not get me wrong. But a middleman transfering donations to a foundation will not help the coin.

Ok all.. I contacted the dev via email and we'll see if he likes the idea. I suggested changing the address to one they control. ..if it gets to be a sucessful idea I'll still be working on a supporting website to show it off for p.r. purposes.

I think we need make a thread an discuss all variants. We shouldn't stop on 1 variant, maybe we can support other projects. Maybe we should start a poll for best idead to realise.
Activity: 224
That is not the way to do it. What you want to do is that THEY support it with THEIR wallet adres on THEIR site .
But good thinking... if you can make that happen i also will donate to your wallet.. for you. And i am sure many others.

Well, thats not going to happen I'm pretty sure, until theres a significant show of support. Thats not how it was done with Doge and the Jamaican bobsled team.

"Yes, this should be coordinated by the dev only. The best thing is to contact a official company, not a middleman.

Look, I really believe in this tho, I changed my signature"

I'm not trying to plant the seeds of bureaucracy here, just trying to donate to a good cause while supporting what I thought was a community open to ideas. Yes if you want to bog every idea down you will certainly be very secure, unfortunately not very much will get done either.

Heh.. thanks for the signature change though. I'll go contact the Dev now.

The difference is that this coin is four days old and Doge is not. Your comparison between LEAF and Doges bobsled thing is not a valid anecdote at his point. You though we were a community open to ideas and we are, but look at your approach; "send me coins". You are making quite leading statements saying we are not open because you might have taken the wrong approach Smiley

PM the Dev, your idea is really good. It's very LEAF-like Grin
Jump to: