Author

Topic: [ANN][LEAF] LEAFCOIN - Android wallet launched - page 236. (Read 352596 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Guaranteed over 100 sato within the next four days?  Shocked

nothing in life is guaranted except DEATH man  Cool

and taxes

lots of taxes...

There's no taxes if you use a bitcoin ATM!
Activity: 126
price will be 500 sato in a few days, 100%, panic buy folks. such true many honest wow.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
LE HAPPY MERCHANT

and taxes

lots of taxes...

and taxes
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

I say 250!!

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 66
That is not the way to do it. What you want to do is that THEY support it with THEIR wallet adres on THEIR site .
But good thinking... if you can make that happen i also will donate to your wallet.. for you. And i am sure many others.

Well, thats not going to happen I'm pretty sure, until theres a significant show of support. Thats not how it was done with Doge and the Jamaican bobsled team.

"Yes, this should be coordinated by the dev only. The best thing is to contact a official company, not a middleman.

Look, I really believe in this tho, I changed my signature"

I'm not trying to plant the seeds of bureaucracy here, just trying to donate to a good cause while supporting what I thought was a community open to ideas. Yes if you want to bog every idea down you will certainly be very secure, unfortunately not very much will get done either.

Heh.. thanks for the signature change though. I'll go contact the Dev now.

I do not think your ideas are wrong or your intentions do not get me wrong. But a middleman transfering donations to a foundation will not help the coin.

Ok all.. I contacted the dev via email and we'll see if he likes the idea. I suggested changing the address to one they control. ..if it gets to be a sucessful idea I'll still be working on a supporting website to show it off for p.r. purposes.
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

No guarantees in the crypto world. Never seen such volatile markets. Thought gold and silver were volatile, lol.

Possible, but no one knows.
fY3dpBL6bCdyEXa913UYfP7JJWdqcYyYqA

Thank you  Smiley

Please stop posting your wallets in this thread. Cause you and me know that you gonna dump them asap. Maybe someone will start giveaway soon.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
fY3dpBL6bCdyEXa913UYfP7JJWdqcYyYqA

Thank you  Smiley
That is not the way to do it. What you want to do is that THEY support it with THEIR wallet adres on THEIR site .
But good thinking... if you can make that happen i also will donate to your wallet.. for you. And i am sure many others.

Well, thats not going to happen I'm pretty sure, until theres a significant show of support. Thats not how it was done with Doge and the Jamaican bobsled team.

"Yes, this should be coordinated by the dev only. The best thing is to contact a official company, not a middleman.

I'm not trying to plant the seeds of bureaucracy here, just trying to donate to a good cause while supporting what I thought was a community open to ideas. Yes if you want to bog every idea down you will certainly be very secure, unfortunately not very much will get done either.

I do not think your ideas are wrong or your intentions do not get me wrong. But a middleman transfering donations to a foundation will not help the coin.
Activity: 98
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0
good lord.. next difficulty might be 90+
network hash rate crossed... 6.5 GH/s

price seems to be keeping up with the difficulty.. should be fun as we get closer to the clock..
so lets start immediately with the give aways

addresses please... 500 k each

ik keep getting the The last posting from your IP was less than 360 seconds ago. Please try again later. ... so might not be able to respond to you all

i hope its not too late yet. here's mine

fRK6XUYLnGCCLCi9myCWfD8sWY7FWkKR5h

thank you i love this coin

dude... really?
Activity: 66

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
so lets start immediately with the give aways

addresses please... 500 k each

ik keep getting the The last posting from your IP was less than 360 seconds ago. Please try again later. ... so might not be able to respond to you all

i hope its not too late yet. here's mine

fRK6XUYLnGCCLCi9myCWfD8sWY7FWkKR5h

thank you i love this coin
Coin is 4 days old.

10% of doge amount mined coins

22 satoshi.. keep'm coming ! Bottom is min at 150 sat soon imho

LOL  doge has a big community, this has nothing. 22 satoshi already too expensive. I mined 50miillion of this but have no hope for it. I'll just keep some for my crypto archive.

if you think its too high then dump it at 26.   sounds like you missed the boat to me.

+1 LOL'd him so much hate
doge fan but no awesome no brain such rude
so no good no awesome anymore

I'll try and decipher your retarded mutterings mutant. However i will be making a new dedicated thread to the discussion of this latest instamined scam coin.

instamined?? premine was 100 blocks, and ive seen probably 50% given away in the first few hours.

why didnt you buy in 1 hr ago and sell for instant 10% ?   sour grapes imho, and everyone can see it.

This was one of the few not instamined .. no scam DDOS etc. He donated everything he said. This is an honest coin, i have seen it from hour 1.
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
wallet didnt sync, so I went to irc, got instabanned, now cant join any channels on freenode, any idea how much the ban lasts and how to remove it if its perma ?
Jump to: